Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

muscle distortion

3 posters

Go down

muscle distortion Empty muscle distortion

Post by jodioc77 8th September 2013, 9:24 am

Hi just wondering if everyone who had partials / unders can see their implant move to some extent when they flex their chest muscles?

I have just tried flexing them for the first time and I can see them move a little.  I wouldn't say it was distorted as such, but I can see a little movement. You wouldn't see it through a bra, and I don't think it was enough to bother me, but just curious.....do some people have unders and  not see them move at all? I did discuss overs and unders with my surgeon and he felt I didn't have enough tissue to go over the muscle without it looking quite fake, which I wasn't after
jodioc77
jodioc77
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 362

Back to top Go down

muscle distortion Empty Re: muscle distortion

Post by COOKIE 8th September 2013, 11:34 am

There are quite a few women who have muscle distortion Jodi. It generally happens on those that have tight chest muscles hun.

The degree of the distortion will depend on how tight the muscles are.

If its not too bad and not enough to concern you I really wouldn't worry about it hun. MANY women do live quite happily with some degree of distortion.

For other women who's muscles are so tight the distortion has their implants jumping and changes the breast shape a lot, so much it affects their life the only option is change placement and go over the muscle. We've had a few women have this done when previously they didnt have enough breast tissue for overs and they ended up with a very nice result from changing the placement and no more problems at all. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by jodioc77 8th September 2013, 11:40 am

Hi cookie thanks for  this.  I will keep my eye on it. I think it's very slight. They don't jump or anything just move ever so slightly.  If it gets worse or starts to bother me, at least I know I have the option of changing placement

thanks
jodioc77
jodioc77
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 362

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 8th September 2013, 11:47 am

:ok:  xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by LJR 8th September 2013, 6:54 pm

I have unders and mine tighten but they don't jump. Surprising because I had zero breast tissue and I am very ribby. I haven't tried something like a push up yet though x
LJR
LJR
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down