Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Todays stress.....Muscle Distortion

5 posters

Go down

Todays stress.....Muscle Distortion Empty Todays stress.....Muscle Distortion

Post by Kxx 4th September 2012, 6:31 pm

As it says lolol

Today im panicing that im gonna have muscle distortion as im having unders and carry my boy on my hip.

I used to do massage 6 years ago and used to be quite muscular bt i dont think i realy used my chest muscles then??

I now work in an office and the only upper body exercise that i do is lifting the kids up and holding them on my hips etc....

Do you think this would be enought to cause muscle distortion?

Any ladies that have had their BA when their kids have been small and had unders???

Any help would be amazing as im in on thur and this is my last panic lolol :)

xxxx

Todays stress.....Muscle Distortion 948189
Kxx
Kxx
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1198

Back to top Go down

Todays stress.....Muscle Distortion Empty Re: Todays stress.....Muscle Distortion

Post by butterfly7713 4th September 2012, 7:14 pm

Hey hun, i have unders and i used weights before and after my surgery last year . My youngest was 3 so was still loading her in and out of car etc and have had no muscle distortion. Its natural to be worrying about the finer details but you will ok hun xx
butterfly7713
butterfly7713
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 631

Back to top Go down

Todays stress.....Muscle Distortion Empty Re: Todays stress.....Muscle Distortion

Post by alexandra33 4th September 2012, 7:25 pm

Hey hunni, don't worry it's normal to worry!! I had unders as well and don't have kiddies but have picked up friends kids and done muscle training - you can "isolate" the lifting to your biceps and keep from engaging your pecs...are you worried that people will see you lifting the baby and then know you had a BA?

I was concerned about this too, but I've been able to control it and if anything the implants are squeezed a little but no one would necessarily know. I mean, people can jiggle their pecs even when they haven't had implants!!

xxx

ali
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1588

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 4th September 2012, 7:26 pm

Although muscle distortion can happen, if it does happen to the extreme of when you lift your babies the surgeon can preform another opp to release the muscle a little more. The thing with any type of complication is there is always something that can be done about it. Try not to worry hun
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 4th September 2012, 7:58 pm

Both yourself and your surgeon have talked your placement through hun and decided that unders would be the best for you. You just having a lil kick of last minute nerves now, that's all sweetness.

Many women who do have muscle distortion live quite happily with it babe
and it really doesn't bother them. And for those that aren't happy with
it, there options to resolve it. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Kxx 5th September 2012, 2:27 pm

Thankyooou xxxx

I think im just starting to panic qnd try to remeber why i want this done again!! lol :)

k
Kxx
Kxx
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1198

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down