Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All done and feeling great....

+7
pinkprincess881
COOKIE
IsabellExpat
Dillydally7
jenniferrf1
LJR
Carla1771
11 posters

Go down

All done and feeling great.... Empty All done and feeling great....

Post by Carla1771 5th September 2013, 5:48 pm

My day started early at 4am this morning, getting myself ready, kissing kiddies goodbye etc etc....
Jumped on highspped train from Folkestone had a nap and before I knew it I was in London... U gotta love that train. Got to highgate hospital at 7.15am and from the front it looks like just a regular terraced house in London but once you enter it's huge. 
Filled out some forms, answered questions then taken to my room. Wow, it was like a hotel room, wet room for a shower, flat screen tv, room service all day & such lovely nurses! 
My caring partner sat there and ordered poached eggs on toast and ate it in front of me, whilst telling me how lovely it was.... Bugger!
Anyway Dr Rezai came round at 8.30 ish talking me through how everything was going to happen, he's such a lovely man, so caring and reassuring & extremely polite! Partner was well impressed with his manor, reassuring me I was in good hands. He then said I was 2nd down so around 10ish. Ok so I had an hour to wait but that's fine I can deal with that!!! My tummy was starting to get a bit nervous now. 9am came the nurse came in and said "right it's ur turn I'm taking you down to theatre now!!! All off a sudden I started shaking and was soooo nervous but I suppose it's better because I just had to deal with it there and then and wasn't sat on the toilet for an hour waiting!!!
So I'm there on the bed not for long then all f a sudden I cud feel myself slowly slipping away, which I love!! A good sleep is something I never get these days..3 kiddies later, sleeping is just a distant memory...
Anyway I came around about 11.30 am shaking because of the anaesthetic but didn't last too long with the help of some oxygen. I wasn't in any pain at all but I was dosed up with painkillers so that was fine.
I got back to my lovely room and had another nap then had some food and its now early evening and I'm just waiting for the pain to kick in. I haven't had any further meds because I'm feeling fine, Dr rezai came to see  me and he was very happy with the outcome so I'm happy! 
Can't believe how great it all went but I don't want to rock the boat so I'm just laying here making the most of it before going home tomos.
Pink princess, I'm glad your day was great too, it's nice to read someone else in the same situation as yourself, happy recovery xxxxx
Carla1771
Carla1771
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 27

Back to top Go down

All done and feeling great.... Empty Re: All done and feeling great....

Post by LJR 5th September 2013, 5:53 pm

Brilliant dance it sounds like a great day, so pleased for you x

Had to giggle at your "GA sleep"! I too was really looking forward to being knocked out!

Lie still and let everyone look after you, give us an update later if you feel up to it x
LJR
LJR
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 5th September 2013, 5:55 pm

Wow sooo glad to hear from you Carla, we was wondering how you got on! It's great you've been able to write your experience already!!

Happy healing :D xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla1771 5th September 2013, 6:08 pm

I know I almost feel like I've been naughty not being in pain but I don't want to jinx it because its still very early, but from everything I've read on here over the last few weeks I'm not taking meds just for the sake of it... 

LJR... I love being put to sleep. Some people think I'm crazy but I love just feeling myself drift off!!
Carla1771
Carla1771
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dillydally7 5th September 2013, 7:01 pm

Sounds like such a lovely experience...feels so
Good to be all done doesn't it :-) hope you have a comfortable night x
Dillydally7
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 113

Back to top Go down

Post by IsabellExpat 5th September 2013, 8:04 pm

Congratulations! congrats
IsabellExpat
IsabellExpat
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 930

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 5th September 2013, 9:28 pm

Congratulations Carla. champagne 

When you feel so good after surgery babe its sooooo easy to over do stuff and boy will you feel it if you do sweetheart, so do take it easy babe and 'gently' lol enjoy your recovery, xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkprincess881 5th September 2013, 9:47 pm

Glad to hear it all went well!! I've posted my run down in the general ba section if u fancy a bit of reading!! I'm just laid here doing nothing, had paracetamol, completely relaxed and doin exactly what I'm told no stretchin or over doing anything xxx so so happy for us both!! Well done!! Xxx
pinkprincess881
pinkprincess881
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 891

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla1771 6th September 2013, 2:03 am

Cookie: I'm definatly going to take it easy, way I see it if I over do it and something happens its only myself to blame! I'm going to take full advantage of being thou roughy spoilt!  
If you wondering why I'm posting at such an earthly hour I have just been woken up by Nxt doors buzzer..... Doesn't Make me smile much & I forgot my earplugs!!!
Still not in a great deal of pain but think I'm definatly going to discover what morning boobs feel like in a couple of hours!! My ice- packs are ready & waiting for me when I get home! Xxx
Carla1771
Carla1771
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Bizzyboobs 6th September 2013, 6:59 am

Congratulations Hunni, glad everything went so well. I don't mind the G.A either nice lil snooze.
Happy healing nowxxxxx
Bizzyboobs
Bizzyboobs
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1438

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassysazzle 6th September 2013, 8:54 am

Congratulations Carla! So pleased your day went so well congratulations on your new boobies xxx:dance: congrats
Sassysazzle
Sassysazzle
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 971

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 6th September 2013, 7:33 pm

Congratulations ! Glad all went well, happy healing. XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by SharonM 11th September 2013, 6:12 am

Hi Carla - great story yes 

Hope your recovering well still and enjoying your new additions.  Congratulations sweetie Stars x
SharonM
SharonM
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 480

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla1771 11th September 2013, 5:55 pm

Hi girls. Tomos I'm getting my stitches out around my nipple? Does it hurt? Getting bit worried!! Xx
Carla1771
Carla1771
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SharonM 11th September 2013, 5:58 pm

Aww can't answer that but I'm sure the girls who know will be along to answer you soon sweetie... x
SharonM
SharonM
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 480

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down