Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feeling great!

+11
Katiebrad
Princessjo30
missvmac28
COOKIE
SharonM
jesber123
CAB321
Specialkj
dafneylou
misty23
Crispybacon
15 posters

Go down

Feeling great! Empty Feeling great!

Post by Crispybacon 3rd August 2013, 10:34 am

Hey ladies,

Thought I'd update you all and let you know how I am 24hours after my op ;) 

All went swimmingly well :) hospital was lovely as we're staff and the op went really well. Was down and back on the ward within 45 minutes all taped up comfortably - woke up in pain but had some oromorph and co dydramol - pain when I woke was at around a 5 on a scale of 1-10.

The morphine didn't agree with me Hughly and I had the shallow breathing side effects and the hallucinations side effect when I tried to shut my eyes to sleep (I was dying to sleep too!) so I'd basically nod off and then wake myself in a panic because I was remembering I should be breathing kind of thing lol - think I was just soo out of it! Then I'd see giant spiders and negative things in my mind when I shut my eyes too. It was bearable though but I was definitely pleased when it wore off and I could get to sleep!

Went for op at 10am and Got discharged at around 4pm just because mr khan was very busy and you have to be sent on your way by him. 

Gave me anti biotics after care advice and co dydramol to take home and I must say so far recovery has been absolutely fine. I'm feeling bruised and I also feel I might have slightly slightly opened the wound in lefty when I twisted a little having a wash but other than that fine.

Have been on top of painkillers and slept really really well las night - in fact I think best nights sleep I've had in ages! This pillow mountain cookie recommended with the travel pillow is ace! (I got a fabric really snug one) 

Size wise I am completely thrilled! They are exactly perfect - fit my d cup sports bra with just a little give before they started to swell which has filled it out a little now since a few hours post op. which is to be expected :) I had a little peek at then without my bra on yesterday and lefty looked a little higher than righty but that's to be expected too :) 

Hubby looking after me well and I'm laying in bed with my iPad catching up on some programmes on demand (pain free) 

Will start my picture trail soon as been taking lots :) Thumbsup
Crispybacon
Crispybacon
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 205

Back to top Go down

Feeling great! Empty Re: Feeling great!

Post by misty23 3rd August 2013, 10:47 am

Hooray xx been waiting for your update. So glad everything went well. Can't believe you were in and out on the same day! Hallucinations sound awful I would hate that. Think I might go and look for a travel pillow today! Here's to a speedy recovery Hun and looking forward to your pic trail x Stars
misty23
misty23
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 522

Back to top Go down

Post by dafneylou 3rd August 2013, 10:51 am

Glad all went well hunni,
sounds like you had a very positive experience (apart from the crazy drug side affects!! lol.)
Rest up now hun and enjoy catching up on all your programs you have missed! Smike
dafneylou
dafneylou
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 164

Back to top Go down

Post by Specialkj 3rd August 2013, 10:56 am

Yey congrats!!! Do mr khan didn't bandage u up then!?

So glad u had good experience! I had liquid morphine and my pupils dilated and heart rate went up but no horrid spider hallucinations, yuck! Thinking bout it that morphine prob reason I couldn't sleep!

Glad u managed to get sleep! Misty I was craving a travel pillow big time when in early days! Need that comfort around ur neck!

Well done crispybacon, can't wait to see ur pic trail. Xxxx
Specialkj
Specialkj
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 902

Back to top Go down

Post by CAB321 3rd August 2013, 11:06 am

Congratulations. Sounds like you had a positive experience, well apart from the weird spider hallucinations...don't fancy them much!!
In and out in a day and a good night's sleep, you must be on top of the world.
Hope the recovery over the next few days goes well. Make the most of chilling out with the ipad, I'm sure things will be back to normal before you know it!!x
CAB321
CAB321
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 542

Back to top Go down

Post by jesber123 3rd August 2013, 11:13 am

Congratulations on your new editions, so pleased they are the perfect size.
The hallucinations sound awful, glad everything wentwell xx
jesber123
jesber123
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 225

Back to top Go down

Post by SharonM 3rd August 2013, 11:18 am

So chuffed for you that everything went well for you sweetie. Can't believe you were in and out like that - AMAZING x
SharonM
SharonM
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 480

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 3rd August 2013, 11:19 am

Congratulations! champagne 

So good to read you're doing so well babe. Enjoy the rest and happy healing! Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by missvmac28 3rd August 2013, 11:25 am

So pleased to hear everything went so well for you!! xxxx
missvmac28
missvmac28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 497

Back to top Go down

Post by Princessjo30 3rd August 2013, 11:40 am

Congratulations, glad all went well xx
Princessjo30
Princessjo30
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1022

Back to top Go down

Post by Crispybacon 3rd August 2013, 12:03 pm

Ah thanks girls :) my travel pillow is key I think! It's a bean bag type one from boots at the airport but sure you can get it online if not in the store - I don't think the inflatable ones would do the trick so well xx
Crispybacon
Crispybacon
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebrad 3rd August 2013, 12:08 pm

Congratulations!!

So glad your feeling well and everything went ok (minus the hallucinations!) you've reassured me a little bit that I'm going to be fine and I'm still panicky lol.

Keep us updated :) xxx
Katiebrad
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 594

Back to top Go down

Post by Crispybacon 3rd August 2013, 1:04 pm

You'll be fine katiebrad :) I was nervous to start with but of course with everyone healing differently and fear of the unknown sends your brain into overdrive. But as long as you prepare well with your pillows for sleep, eat well, drink lots, take your arnica, keep your pain meds up and stay upright on your bed as much as you can and literally don't move...then I'm hoping I'll be fine and recovery will be nice and quick ;) xx
Crispybacon
Crispybacon
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebrad 3rd August 2013, 1:10 pm

Thanks for the tips! I'm going to get a travel pillow after reading these posts. Love the avi by the way they look huge!! Xx
Katiebrad
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 3rd August 2013, 1:36 pm

Congrats!! That's great news that it all went well and I love your new avi!! Was wondering how you got on lol :) they look look a lovely shape for you! Glad to see you managed to sleep ok last night... Onwards and upwards from here!! Xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by jakki32 3rd August 2013, 2:16 pm

Glad everything went well & Happy Healing
jakki32
jakki32
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1144

Back to top Go down

Post by kel70 3rd August 2013, 3:19 pm

Congrats, glad all went well.  Very brave to come out same day.  May have to add neck pillow to the list ! Good luck with healing x
kel70
kel70
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 305

Back to top Go down

Post by CAB321 3rd August 2013, 3:44 pm

New avi looks great Crispybacon. I agree, perfect size for you. I'm going to add neck pillow to my list too. Got a couple of V-pillows already. Let us know if there's any other 'must haves' for hospital that you can think of. I'm going to start making a list!

Ooh KatieBrad, only a couple of days until your surgery. Who are you going with? Are you excited yet?x
CAB321
CAB321
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Crispybacon 3rd August 2013, 4:47 pm

Thanks cab! And thanks girls for the healing words :) Katiebrad how are you feeling? Xx
Crispybacon
Crispybacon
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebrad 3rd August 2013, 5:07 pm

I'm so nervous I'm starting to wonder if I'm going to be ok on the day! I get really bad with my nerves I had to take rescue remedy before my driving test just to calm me down a bit lol. I'm hopin cos I'm first one there Il go in and just be non stop so I don't have time to sit and work myself up!

Xxx
Katiebrad
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam5886 3rd August 2013, 6:59 pm

Wow, I can't believe you we're in and out in one day - that's fantastic. 

Hope your good recovery continues. Give You 

Sam xx
Sam5886
Sam5886
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Post by Crispybacon 3rd August 2013, 7:14 pm

Katie honestly even if you are nervous on the day by the time you get out to sleep and then wake up again in recovery it'll be all done - what's there to be nervous about? You could always ask for a pre med if you're that bad? But honestly if you're worried about pain - they will give you painkillers and if you're worried about size then I would just put your trust in the surgeon - that's what I did and I'm so glad I did - your frame will look amazing with 460's Hun. Just get your nerves into perspective and trust your team...you'll be fine. :)
Crispybacon
Crispybacon
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebrad 3rd August 2013, 8:22 pm

I feel so silly being this nervous and anxious I think a lot of it is because I've never been had any experience of being in hospital apart from having my boys and I hate not knowing what to expect. 
I really hope the 460s look ok that's the only positive where I'm so worked up about the actual surgery I've not had any worries or doubts size wise.
It's so nice to have someone who's so recently been through it to reassure me thank you!
Xx
Katiebrad
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by CAB321 3rd August 2013, 8:29 pm

It's only natural to be nervous. However I'm guessing if you managed the unknown of childbirth the first time then you can face anything!!
You'll be absolutely fine, especially if you're confident in your surgeon and their advice on size etc.
Looking forward to hearing how you get on.x
CAB321
CAB321
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down