Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who has had partials

+2
LJR
Jenidj
6 posters

Go down

Who has had partials Empty Who has had partials

Post by Jenidj 5th September 2013, 5:41 pm

Hey ho me again 

Who here has had partials inserted ? Got a strange feeling im gonna be in agony after reading so many posts about it being worse as its the muscle thats being cut into :( 

Can anyone whos has unders/partials describe toe the pain they felt ? Nurse described it as a tightness like you cant breathe this in itself is FREAKING ME OUT 

T I A 

Jeni x
Jenidj
Jenidj
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 77

Back to top Go down

Who has had partials Empty Re: Who has had partials

Post by LJR 5th September 2013, 5:49 pm

I had unders, and I am 5 weeks post op.

Tbh I have been fine, I had tightness for a few days, a bit like when your breasts are full of milk. My surgeon had told me to be prepared to feel like I had been kicked in the chest by a horse! Well I have experienced this a few years ago and trust me my post op pain was no where near as bad!

What I noticed the most was the lack of arm strength, I would say this past week I am just about getting it back - think mashing potatoes and opening jars!

LJR
LJR
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by michelleserila 5th September 2013, 6:05 pm

Felt like a big fat man was sitting on my chest!now 4 days post op and ok now,more uncomfortable.agree with lack of arm strength as well! But it's bearable
xox
michelleserila
michelleserila
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 203

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee123 5th September 2013, 6:10 pm

I had unders Hun  and to be honest it was not as painful as I thought it would be, like LJR said it feels like your breasts are full of milk.. The worst thing for me was lack of strength too, but that bearable because I'm happy with having boobiesx : ) so doing over worry Hun you will be fine, just think of the end result xx
Lee123
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 181

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixiedust 5th September 2013, 9:01 pm

I had unders, im now 6 days post op. I cant say I was ever in agony, yes I had a bit of pain the first few days but it was more tightness and discomfort and bruising, never once felt like I couldn't breath so I wouldn't worry about that! You'll be given plenty of pain meds for first few days anyway. Its really not as bad as you think. x
Pixiedust
Pixiedust
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 307

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 5th September 2013, 9:07 pm

Having no kids, I cant speak for the milk thing, but its not as bad as 'omg I cant breath' or even a tightness in the chest. Its a heavy pressure and an ache is the best way I can describe it. Like you've done way too many push ups, the muscle between your collar bone and boobs are going to ache. Its nothing you cant cope with, and by day 4 I was on paracetamol only. Some say its worse than overs, some people breeze through it. But the nurses are there to help you manage any pain that you're in
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down