Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Infection inside breast - 4 weeks post op

+7
Natty29
mirren001
mrsball
jenniferrf1
**Hannah**
COOKIE
twig21
11 posters

Go down

Infection inside breast - 4 weeks post op Empty Infection inside breast - 4 weeks post op

Post by twig21 3rd September 2013, 11:10 am

Hi Ladies,

Me again :) well i now seem to have another issue. I had delayed healing and a sloughy wound but that's healing just fine now, however 4 weeks post op i have just been put on anti botics and anti-imm tablets as it looks like i have an infection on the inside of my breast. I thought it was fluid still but the redness is growing and has become sore, hot, hard and is getting bigger. Just really dont understand how i can have an infection 4 weeks post -op as everything is pretty much healed? anyone got any experience of this? thanks x
twig21
twig21
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 130

Back to top Go down

Infection inside breast - 4 weeks post op Empty Re: Infection inside breast - 4 weeks post op

Post by twig21 3rd September 2013, 11:17 am

if the anti-botics dont work will it mean removal of my implant? x
twig21
twig21
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Infection inside breast - 4 weeks post op Empty Re: Infection inside breast - 4 weeks post op

Post by COOKIE 3rd September 2013, 11:29 am

Infection can happen at any time babe. What you always need to remember is that the implant is a foreign body and not recognised by the body, so if you have an infection, it is possible that it could travel to the implant because of it not being recognised by the body so the body sends it there!

Really hoping everything settles down now you're on anti-bs babe. Be sure to rest lots, keep your body well hydrated and eat very healthily also upping your protien intake will help too sweetheart.

Big hugs for you and please come and chat to us anytime you need someone hun... There's always someone about who will help get you through this tough time group hug 
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by **Hannah** 3rd September 2013, 11:37 am

aah twig sorry to hear that, how are you feeling in yourself I hope you aren't feeling ill with it.  I'm sure the antibiotics will help just give them time to work and make sure you don't miss taking any! x
**Hannah**
**Hannah**
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 192

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 3rd September 2013, 11:48 am

Sorry to hear you have an infection!! Really hope it clears up now xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 3rd September 2013, 11:54 am

Hope. The anti bsstartt to take effect in and wishing you a speedy recovery x
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 3rd September 2013, 1:17 pm

Fingers x the antibiotics work and back on the road to recovery! XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by Natty29 3rd September 2013, 3:03 pm

aww sorry to hear u have an infection.hopefully the antibiotics will sort this out soon .hugs xx
Natty29
Natty29
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1301

Back to top Go down

Post by jesber123 3rd September 2013, 5:49 pm

Sorry to hear that Hun, keeping my fingers crossed for you xx
jesber123
jesber123
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 225

Back to top Go down

Post by LJR 3rd September 2013, 5:56 pm

Oh no, really hope the Anti-B's clear it up quickly x
LJR
LJR
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee123 3rd September 2013, 6:09 pm

Ah I'm sorry to hear you have an infection, sending big hugs love xx
Lee123
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 181

Back to top Go down

Post by twig21 5th September 2013, 9:02 am

Hi ladies just an update....

Ok do my doc put me on anti-botics for the swelling as they think i have an infection on the inside. Started the tabs tuesday and went for check up 2day. The doc says things dont look like they are improving. There is one area that is extremely soft and she swollen and red. I am seeing my bristol clinic tomoz for them to see it. The doc said she thinks they may open it up to drain the area or even remove it! Im am so gutted and upset - i cant explain how i feel. I am also worried that i will be made to pay extra for this and if this is the case i just cant afford that. any help and advise is much apperictaed. i could send pics if people wana take a look?? xx
twig21
twig21
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by twig21 5th September 2013, 9:11 am

i should also add the area is not hot though and i dont feel unwell or have a temp. x
twig21
twig21
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 5th September 2013, 9:20 am

Aww twig that's not great news... I can't imagine how you must feel but try not to get stressed before you've seen your clinic tomorrow, they may be able to give you better advice then your dr based on experience, If anything was needed I'm sure you would be covered in your aftercare?

Is there no way your clinic can see you today? Hoping it gets sorted ASAP xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 5th September 2013, 9:46 am

Sorry to hear this! Could it maybe a Seroma (Build up off fluid)  If the areas not hot or or sore? Seromas as can be treated by draining the area.Since your reccieving treatment already in your aftercare this should be covered. Got fingers,everything crossed for you! Big hugsXXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by Gleaming 6th September 2013, 7:37 pm

Poor you :( Hopefully your body is just getting used to it-fingers crossed it all gets sorted quickly for you xxx
Gleaming
Gleaming
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 758

Back to top Go down

Post by LJR 6th September 2013, 9:14 pm

How did it go today? Hope you had better news, though it sounds like you are getting the right treatment and support x
LJR
LJR
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down