Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

love the macom bra

+3
Lisa34
jenniferrf1
missvmac28
7 posters

Go down

love the macom bra Empty love the macom bra

Post by missvmac28 27th August 2013, 3:07 pm

hi girls.  I know there are lots of great post op bras out there but I just wanted to say how much I love the macom.  It really feels very supportive and really helps my achey boobies.  My PS advised a cheap sports bra which I got but the macom feels much more supportive, so much so I've just ordered another one in a different colour.  I also used the MYBREAST code to get 15% off.  So any pre BA ladies who are unsure of what size to get after their BA and want a supportive bra I highly recommend the macom :ok:  xxxx
missvmac28
missvmac28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 497

Back to top Go down

love the macom bra Empty Re: love the macom bra

Post by jenniferrf1 27th August 2013, 3:26 pm

Glad you like it! I'm packing some bits in the hospital bag today and wore the Macom for a bit with the rice boobs lol :) not the prettiest thing but in looking forward to wearing it lol

Hope your doing ok xxx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by missvmac28 27th August 2013, 3:37 pm

aw thanks jen i just posted on ur diary haha il copy it here.....i'm feeling much better now, i've been quite sore up until the last couple of days, i think unders are more painful tho so hopefully as you're having overs your recovery will be nicer. well done on eating the fruit and veg, hope this helps!  will be keeping an eye to see how you get on.  I'm not brave enough yet to wear a nice bra and update my avi, all in due course...haha..xxx
missvmac28
missvmac28
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 27th August 2013, 4:10 pm

Oh isn't it just a great post op bra!! The Macom and shock absorber were my faves x
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by clazabella 27th August 2013, 5:38 pm

Thinking of getting a shock absorber but don't know what size...they have fab deals on ebay.
clazabella
clazabella
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 276
Location : Just returned from being an expat in the UAE for 6 years to the good old UK

Back to top Go down

Post by jesber123 27th August 2013, 5:48 pm

I love my Macom too, just a shame it looks the way it does, I would never need a new bra lol.  I have some shock absorbers too but find them less comfortable but more supportive??
jesber123
jesber123
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 225

Back to top Go down

Post by missvmac28 27th August 2013, 6:30 pm

i havent got a shock absorber, might have a look at one. i know what u mean jesber they are not the sexiest bras ever made haha but right now i love it xxx
missvmac28
missvmac28
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by CAB321 27th August 2013, 7:17 pm

Thanks for this Missvmac,

That's me sold then, I'll definitely be buying one. I have read quite a few good reviews on them so I think I'll go for it. The thing that appealed to me is not having to worry about what size to buy!

Glad you're recovering well. Hope you're not in too much pain. I hope it's bearable, I'm having unders too and I'm a little bit worried about the recovery!

Woohoo Jennifer, less than two weeks now!! Bet you're getting excited!x
CAB321
CAB321
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 542

Back to top Go down

Post by missvmac28 27th August 2013, 7:45 pm

Hi cab! Yeah this is what sold me and honestly they are really supportive and have helped my achey boobs!

Aw please don't worry too much about the recovery. Everyone is very different. I was just uncomfortable longer than I thought, but luckily I have been off work and able to rest and now I feel much better just 2 weeks post op. have u got a v pillow? This has been a godsend, really comfy, had it propped behind me even when sitting on the couch and it did help lots. Just take ur painkillers as long as u need them, some girls say they only needed them for 3 or 4 days but I needed them longer, no point being uncomfortable when u don't need to. Just remember that after those days of being uncomfortable, you can start to appreciate and love ur new boobs. It's all worth it! xxx
missvmac28
missvmac28
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by CAB321 27th August 2013, 8:02 pm

Yes I'm sure it will all be worth it in the end. It's just that step into the unknown!!

I have got a couple of V pillows, they were really handy for breast feeding. I think I'm going to buy one of those travel sleep pillows as well. I might have to hunt out the spare pillows at home to build the pillow mountain thing everyone keeps talking about!

I am so excited about having it done. Can't wait to have a normal shape and be able to wear normal clothes. Roll on the end of the year when I should be pretty much recovered and good to head out in the January sales for a few new treats!!xx
CAB321
CAB321
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 542

Back to top Go down

Post by missvmac28 27th August 2013, 10:53 pm

I know I'm so impatient, I just want to be able to wear nice bras and show them off haha! I also need to go shopping and buy nice tops and dresses as all my current wardrobe completely covers the boob area, I didn't even realise how paranoid I must have been about hiding it until I started looking the other day at what to wear to enhance my new assets, crazy haha! xx
missvmac28
missvmac28
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Susan13x 28th August 2013, 11:31 am

I love my Macom bra too its so comfy n really supportive! I bought marks and Spencer's sports bras too but I'm thinking of returning them n getting myself another Macom now xx
Susan13x
Susan13x
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 114

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down