Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No After Care!! The Hospital Group.

5 posters

Go down

No After Care!! The Hospital Group. Empty No After Care!! The Hospital Group.

Post by ladyd14 23rd August 2013, 9:18 am

Hi Ladies so i'm on my Healing Journey, So far i would say i'm healing well. But I have one question. Since i had my Op on the 17th Aug. I haven't heard from anyone, not even my PC contacting me from The Hospital Group to check how i was doing. I don't have any problems but i thought they will give you a quick call to make sure everything is fine. They were all lovely before the Op. So i'm guessing you only receive After Care is there is a problem. I'm not complaining but i thought that's not good.  nope:nope:Especially when i paid £6,200 Daisy.
ladyd14
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 51

Back to top Go down

No After Care!! The Hospital Group. Empty Re: No After Care!! The Hospital Group.

Post by COOKIE 23rd August 2013, 10:14 am

You're right Daisy, its not good enough at all babe.

You should have at least been given an appointment for your wound check which is generally done between 7 to around 10 days, some GP as long as 2 weeks, so give them a call hun. This should have been done for you but unfortunately you're now going to have to do this for yourself.

Please let us know how you get on lovely. X
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

No After Care!! The Hospital Group. Empty Re: No After Care!! The Hospital Group.

Post by Charlii 23rd August 2013, 10:19 am

Sorry to hear this. They should have called you on about day 3 to check on you and organise your 1wk nurse check up. I would definately have a grumble at them for this. Luckily Ive had no issues with THG yet, but I keep hearing of the odd complaint with the customer service...
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyd14 23rd August 2013, 10:35 am

Thank you Cookie & Charlii i will ring them up to arrange my 1week check up, i just hope i won't have problems. Now i realize it's all business. All the nicest before you pay. Once they get the money they are not interested with you anymore, That's how i feel right now. Ohh well i just make myself a cup of tea, be thankful that things are ok at the moment.
ladyd14
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottie835 23rd August 2013, 11:04 am

I felt this way, when Iwent for my 3month check,,, 

Nice as he is, it was like " no need to come back again"
Screwy 
Does feel your left in the learch when your done and the money is theres xxxx 

Glad yur all healing well etc xxx Definately give them a call for your appointment xxxxxxx Bad that you have to do their job for them but hey ho xxxx Thats life sometimes xxx
Lottie835
Lottie835
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 722

Back to top Go down

Post by jilly mak 28th August 2013, 6:54 am

Hi, I went with thg and had to call them myself after 10 days! that wasn't easy either- " oh we have no nurse here until next week" I was told- how ridiculous- dont book sugery then if you have no after care nurses!!- now i could have an infection oozing from both boobys under breast crease- put on antibiotics...- so I phoned up and as nurse told me if im concerned i can see my ps-... asked the "receptionist " at southampton clinic - only to be fobbed off told me dr sulaiman isn't here this week-! " I was told he is." I said-... .. "oh yes you're right but he's fully booked- and it's not usual to see him before 3 months post op"- ! I said "its not usual to get an infection and be worried sick- but I am- I'm coming to see him thurs and will sit and wait till I do!!!" - "- oh ok I'll try and squeeze you in !!! " recepitionist says....!!! fuming is an understatement !!
jilly mak
jilly mak
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 90

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyd14 28th August 2013, 7:40 am

Hi Jill Mak, That's what i was told as well when i had to ring for my first post op checkup, Since nobody rang me. I told the lady that since i had my Op i haven't heard from anyone. The lady told me that my name was on the list for check up that day Friday 23rd Aug but nobody bothered to ring me and let me know. The lady said i will have to book you on the 30th Aug. I remember i was upset & i broke down on the phone and i said to her that's a bit long to wait.Then she went on and said i will have to squeeze you on 27th Aug at 5pm. So far all i hope for  is a Smooth Healing. I've realize they are a Business once they get the money they are not that much interested with you.That's my experience with them so far growl.
ladyd14
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jilly mak 28th August 2013, 8:06 am

hi ladyd yes I think you're right- it foes seem
like that...The admin at THG are poorly trained in customer service and have no surgical knowledge and also no idea what breast surgery involves: therefore don't have an understanding of how we feel medically or mentally  post op: and what a worrying time it is for us lady's! can't fault my surgeon dr sulaiman he's done a great job- admin need re- training though for sure x
jilly mak
jilly mak
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down