Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Too calm :-(

+7
LJR
emilysarahdodds
MrsD2bxxx
g0902
COOKIE
Sassysazzle
Susan13x
11 posters

Go down

Too calm :-( Empty Too calm :-(

Post by Susan13x 19th August 2013, 9:20 pm

I am having my BA a week tomorrow..so only 8 sleeps away n I am so calm its freaking me out!

I am not 1 little bit nervous or scared or anything yet..to be honest it doesn't even feel as though its gonna happen..n im worried now incase something is gonna go wrong to stop it going ahead like my gut instinct is stopping me getting nervous over something that isn't gonna happen anyways..??

Is this normal feeling this way or am I just weird????
Susan13x
Susan13x
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 114

Back to top Go down

Too calm :-( Empty Re: Too calm :-(

Post by Sassysazzle 19th August 2013, 9:32 pm

Lol awwww babe! Sorry honey that made me chuckle, you're not worried so you're worrying about not worrying?! You'll be fine darlin.......you've probably just prepared well. I'm not scared but I'm 3 weeks away still I just feel excited......and I've changed my mind about sizing 500 times a day!

Good luck honey you'll be fine xxx
Sassysazzle
Sassysazzle
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 971

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 19th August 2013, 9:43 pm

Awww you're not the first post we've seen reacting like this Susan so don't worry hun, you're not alone Hug 

Its not worth the energy spent in worrying about things may never even happen Susan.

Its great that you're not nervous. It just means you have more time to spend 'enjoying' this run up to your BA rather than stressing about it babe.

Enjoy Susan!!! A week to go!!! dance 
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by g0902 19th August 2013, 10:38 pm

I was the same... Even the night before it didnt seem real. But when i woke that morning i got really nervous and even sick! We all react differently but you have nothing to worry about xx
g0902
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 616

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsD2bxxx 20th August 2013, 10:15 am

You will be fine chicken! I was exactly the same and then 3 days before I got nervous but that soon wore off.. Even walking down to theatre I was fine, no nerves.. It will come and go and you will love those new amazing boobies! I'd do it ten times over if I could.. It so exciting! Good luck sweet pea! Xx
MrsD2bxxx
MrsD2bxxx
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by emilysarahdodds 20th August 2013, 10:20 am

I felt very calm and collected before my big day, more excited than anything. The nerves will kick in at some point, if thats on the day or the night before. Just take it all in your stride, deep breaths! Enjoy the journey because its fab and the actual day passes by so quickly xx
emilysarahdodds
emilysarahdodds
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 853

Back to top Go down

Post by LJR 20th August 2013, 6:45 pm

I wasn't worried before my BA, just excited.  I'm a great believer in "what will be, will be"!

We all react differently, there is no right or wrong.

Good luck x
LJR
LJR
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by Susan13x 21st August 2013, 12:41 pm

Had my final appointment with my surgeon last night to finalise my sizes and I did feel nervous when I left..think its just coz that's it now..next time I see him will be on tues when I get my BA :-)

Think its just coz its happened so quickly I haven't had a chance to get really nervous im just so excited n cant wait to finally have boobies :-) xx
Susan13x
Susan13x
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Susan13x 21st August 2013, 12:41 pm

Thanks girls :-) xx
Susan13x
Susan13x
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 21st August 2013, 1:03 pm

Perfectly normal huni! Personally I didn't get nervous at all, even laying On the table ready for the GA I still felt calm and relaxed and ready to go!!
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by nire_white 21st August 2013, 1:14 pm

Haha wanna swap? 

I'm a mixture. I'm not phased, like I can't wait to get down there and plop myself of the bed ready to rock and roll. GET ME SOME BOOBIES :)

But I've never had an op before so I'm jittery about that! And I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that I like them because I'm such a fussy buggar I'm my own worst enemy!

Happy counting down :D xx
nire_white
nire_white
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 232

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 21st August 2013, 4:45 pm

Aww I payed mine off today , 18 days to go for me and although the nerves are there it's more excitement at the moment, can't wait lol, I've seen lots of ladies here say they felt calm on their actual day so enjoy it! :) xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs_B_24 21st August 2013, 5:47 pm

I think your in a really good position to be in, just enjoy your calmness, I hope I'll be like that but I know I won't, I get shacky about the dentist, and like Nire, I've never had any kind of operation so that's what will make me worry the most, the unknown! God listen to me, I'm so morbid, give me some of your positive energy please xx
Mrs_B_24
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 531

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down