Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The calm before the storm?

+5
eddy787
emilysarahdodds
mrsball
COOKIE
Princessjo30
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The calm before the storm? Empty The calm before the storm?

Post by Princessjo30 18th July 2013, 8:38 pm

A few weeks ago I was petrified of the GA and my stomach turned every time I thought about the op.

But this week I have been speaking to my friend at work, she has the breast cancer gene and had a 10 hour op to remove all of her breast tissue and replace it with tissue from the rest of her body. So my little 1 hour op seems pretty insignificant and I'm thinking if she can safely come out the other side of that then I'm going to be just fine yes 

I'm hoping I keep up this positive thinking for the next 13 days and its not just the calm before the storm (the storm being me freaking out) Hysterical 
Princessjo30
Princessjo30
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1022

Back to top Go down

The calm before the storm? Empty Re: The calm before the storm?

Post by COOKIE 18th July 2013, 8:41 pm

Bless your friend. What a difficult time of things she must have had.

You'll be just fine Jo. Your surgery will be done in the blink of an eye and I do mean that literally you close your eyes with no boobs as you blink and open them to booooobs!

It really does feel that fast! There's nothing to it hun and you get a great prezzie for that blink too. dance 
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 18th July 2013, 8:44 pm

Ah sorry to hear about you're friend hun, honestly you have nothing to worry about regards the ga. 
It honestly feels like you'll be asleep for 10 seconds before you wake up! 

Less than a fortnight till new Flash !!!! Xx
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by Princessjo30 18th July 2013, 8:47 pm

cookie wrote:Bless your friend. What a difficult time of things she must have had.

You'll be just fine Jo. Your surgery will be done in the blink of an eye and I do mean that literally you close your eyes with no boobs as you blink and open them to booooobs!

It really does feel that fast! There's nothing to it hun and you get a great prezzie for that blink too. dance 

Thanks cookie. I just wish I could fast forward to waking up lol x
Princessjo30
Princessjo30
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Princessjo30 18th July 2013, 8:48 pm

mrsball wrote:Ah sorry to hear about you're friend hun, honestly you have nothing to worry about regards the ga. 
It honestly feels like you'll be asleep for 10 seconds before you wake up! 

Less than a fortnight till new Flash !!!! Xx

Thank you MrsBall. I can't believe how quick it's come round. Before I know it will be D Day or should I say B Day yahoo 
Princessjo30
Princessjo30
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by emilysarahdodds 18th July 2013, 8:56 pm

The GA part freaked me out too! But honestly? Absolutely nothing to worry about. Try and stay positive about it. And I hope your friend gets on okay Smike xx
emilysarahdodds
emilysarahdodds
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 853

Back to top Go down

Post by Princessjo30 18th July 2013, 9:03 pm

emilysarahdodds wrote:The GA part freaked me out too! But honestly? Absolutely nothing to worry about. Try and stay positive about it. And I hope your friend gets on okay Smike xx

Aw thanks she is fine now. I'm trying, i think the GA freaks most people out so at least I'm not just overreacting. I'm dreading walking down to theatre but very excited to wake up dance 
Princessjo30
Princessjo30
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy787 18th July 2013, 9:11 pm

So sorry to hear about your friend hun, that really puts life into context doesn't it? I hope she's doing well now, makes me feel really grateful about things in my own life. Xx

Honestly princess hun, the GA is the easiest part, you will fall asleep without even thinking about it, and wake up with your new boobies all done, it's literally in a blink! Try and think not of the lead up, but of the after as it means sooner you get to look at your new boobies! I remember waking up with an oxygen mask on and nurses all around me but first thing I did was lift up my gown to look!!! It still makes me smile!! Enjoy your day hun, it will be fab! Xx
eddy787
eddy787
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by Princessjo30 18th July 2013, 9:33 pm

eddy787 wrote:So sorry to hear about your friend hun, that really puts life into context doesn't it? I hope she's doing well now, makes me feel really grateful about things in my own life. Xx

Honestly princess hun, the GA is the easiest part, you will fall asleep without even thinking about it, and wake up with your new boobies all done, it's literally in a blink! Try and think not of the lead up, but of the after as it means sooner you get to look at your new boobies! I remember waking up with an oxygen mask on and nurses all around me but first thing I did was lift up my gown to look!!! It still makes me smile!! Enjoy your day hun, it will be fab! Xx

Aw thanks Hun. I'm trying to keep myself busy so I don't think about it too much and luckily I've got a very busy couple of weeks at work xx
Princessjo30
Princessjo30
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 18th July 2013, 9:36 pm

Aww Jo, maybe it is the calm before the storm! Think about how many women have their BA everyday, your be fine and the GA will be too :) not long to go now and your be so happy, looking forward to the new avi!! Xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 19th July 2013, 7:58 am

Won't be long before your on here reassuring other newbies not to worry about the GA!  Honestly there's nothing to it no so sooner than you fall off into a lovely cozy sleep than you have a nurse calling your name to wake you up, you feel like you've on just shut your eyes! I like you felt like I was going to have a mini panic attack every time I thought about the GA and as others have said after don't know what all the worry was about, I actually quite liked it !...lol and when ever I need another op/GA will have no fears about being put to sleep for it.
XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by yolanda12310 19th July 2013, 4:39 pm

Its something we all risk for the surgery and final results. For me its worrying but necessary but I guess we need to not worry too much about it and just let our excitement take away from our nerves.
Hope you friend is ok, terrible thing but its good that she's supported by her friends.

Just a question for the ladies who have had GA, do you dream? Or is it literally like you've blinked and you're awake? x
yolanda12310
yolanda12310
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 19th July 2013, 4:46 pm

Ive had a GA before, not for my boobs yet though obviously lol and I don't remember dreaming, when you wake up it feels like no time has passed at all, and you wake up feeling like you were only put to sleep seconds ago! That's how I felt anyway lol xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yolanda12310 19th July 2013, 4:55 pm

Thanks Jen, just something that just popped into my head then so thought I'd ask.

Cant wait for that moment when it feels like I've blinked and I'm awake, then all this waiting, researching and anticipation will be over and I can start the new chapter to my life and have lovely boobies :D
yolanda12310
yolanda12310
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by emilysarahdodds 19th July 2013, 4:57 pm

I honestly can't remember if I dreamed or not haha. But I was in such a deep lovely sleep! Nothing scary xx
emilysarahdodds
emilysarahdodds
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 853

Back to top Go down

Post by yolanda12310 19th July 2013, 5:01 pm

It might depend how long you were out for, whether you dreamt or not? Have no idea...
yolanda12310
yolanda12310
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 19th July 2013, 5:06 pm

Maybe! Maybe we do dream but just don't know about it?! Strange but as soon as your asleep, your be waking up and like you said, it will be a new chapter :D xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yolanda12310 19th July 2013, 5:16 pm

Boobies Boobies Boobies!!! I want them so much!!! LOL.

One month and two weeks Jen, well leave out the odd days because they are just not necessary.

x
yolanda12310
yolanda12310
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 19th July 2013, 5:22 pm

i want boobies too!! Bring on the boobies!!!!! Flash Flash   xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yolanda12310 19th July 2013, 5:26 pm

All I need is Boobies and a new job and I am set!!
yolanda12310
yolanda12310
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 19th July 2013, 7:10 pm

yolanda12310 wrote:Just a question for the ladies who have had GA, do you dream? Or is it literally like you've blinked and you're awake? x

Its literally a blink away yes 

Some women do however wake up dreaming though and talking babble lol. But when thinking about the time between going to sleep and waking, it honestly does feel like you've just shut your eyes and now you're being woken again. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by yolanda12310 19th July 2013, 7:18 pm

That would feel so trippy but looking forward to it. Cant imagine waking up with big boobies after a 'quick' blink.
I'm doing it right now but it aint working!!!! lol
yolanda12310
yolanda12310
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 19th July 2013, 7:22 pm

Hahaha... Stop being greedy. If you blink too much for boobies now you might end up like this:

The calm before the storm? B9d2aad43c970903992b631f58320210_zps09b13346

Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical 
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by yolanda12310 19th July 2013, 7:33 pm

I cannot explain to you just how much I laughed at that pic. I wasn't expecting it!! They are some impressive titties!!
I'd blink, see them massive melons, then die from shock more like!
Brilliant pic!
yolanda12310
yolanda12310
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by goldilockz1984 19th July 2013, 9:01 pm

You have an exceptionally brave friend there hun, really puts things into perspective. I was most freaked out about the GA, I was petrified but what everyone says is absolutely true, it's completely fine. You will have the chance to speak to your anaesthetist beforehand. When I went to theatre, I started getting a little scared, it all seemed so...clinical. But then, before I knew it, I was awake and being watched over by a lovely nurse and looked down to see two mounds of boob which put a smile on my face. The day itself is amazing and I would do it all over again if I could - best day of my life. Enjoy the run up hun, and don't worry about anything xx
goldilockz1984
goldilockz1984
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 579

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next