Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

revision surgery all booked.

4 posters

Go down

revision surgery all booked. Empty revision surgery all booked.

Post by Natty29 12th August 2013, 2:19 pm

Hi girls my revision surgery is all booked for 12th september and im really scared bout just having one boob done.i have made an app to c my ps just b4 the op to discuss my options.Im going to ask him if i cud have unders this time because cc is less likely to happen wen the implant under the muscle,is that right??im freaking out about this ba because i really dont want to have cc again :(
Surely my ps wud have suggested unders if it was possible that i wudnt get cc again?? i dont want to sound like i know everything and tell him how to do his job!!
is it possible to request to have unders instead of overs or shud i just stay quiet and let him do what he does best??
thanks xxxxx
I wud just like to say i trusted james judgement with my first ba and my boobs were perfect!bloody cc!!!
Natty29
Natty29
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1301

Back to top Go down

revision surgery all booked. Empty Re: revision surgery all booked.

Post by kay 12th August 2013, 6:14 pm

Aw hun xx I'm sure you are in good hands x You can always ask him if he thinks over is better for you than under  shrug  x I'm sure he will put your mind at rest xx
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by Natty29 12th August 2013, 8:44 pm

yeah I know he will put my mind at ease.just totally freaking out this time cus I remember the recovery very well lol xx
Natty29
Natty29
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 12th August 2013, 8:52 pm

Talk to him hun, I'm sure he will be very happy to answer any questions you have! Xx and you won't make it sound like you know everything, you will just sound like you have done your research xx
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by Natty29 13th August 2013, 7:27 am

thanks lisa.im just really nervous xxx
Natty29
Natty29
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 13th August 2013, 11:30 am

As much as we have good surgeons we all have to also remember that this is a 'business' and there's far more time and money that will go into changing you from over to the muscle to under the muscle, this would also require two new implants (which you should get for free anyway) instead of your surgeon just doing a straight forward replacement of the one implant, so the additional surgery would have to be approved.

Do bare in mind though lovely that although partials do lessen the risk, there is and always will be still that risk there. You also have to take into consideration that partials just may not be the best option for you and you may well be trading one complication in for another

Definitely ask though Natty! If you don't ask you don't get babe!

Implants under the muscle does help to reduce the risk of CC as do implants that are 100% filled. From what I know of James he always used Nagor, are these the implants you have? These are 100% so you already have the best for you hun.

I've mentioned before that sometimes surgeons will discuss the option of going larger if you want to because this is an option when re-ordering your implants for you, so if this was something you were thinking about, James would then have to change both implants anyway..

I think I read on your other thread though that going larger wasn't something you'd like to consider.

But do say to James that if they get both implants for free, would he consider going under the muscle for you.

Good luck babe and please let us know how you get on. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Natty29 13th August 2013, 1:56 pm

im just guna go along with what ever james suggests.i trust that he will do the best for me.thanks cookie xx
Natty29
Natty29
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 13th August 2013, 2:16 pm

He's an excellent surgeon babe - he'll ensure you get what's right for you hun. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down