Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1st ever bra fitting...

+17
jenniferrf1
Gleaming
CAB321
Lisa34
Princessjo30
Sam5886
Blondiebex
mrsball
jodioc77
Rach1905
Sassysazzle
Blueeyedsoul13
Specialkj
Charlii
LJR
COOKIE
BetterThanToast
21 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

1st ever bra fitting... Empty 1st ever bra fitting...

Post by BetterThanToast 10th August 2013, 8:57 pm

Thought I'd post my bra fitting experience here as I had small implants and there doesn't seem to much info about ladies with the smaller implants Smike.

I had 295cc, low profile, conicals (furry brazilians).

The last day or two my boobs have been sore, (even in the bra supplied by my surgeon) I was waking sore and having to keep shuffling over to lay on my back. So decided today I'd get 'measured' to check my bra size was right and that I was getting the correct support.

I chose Boux Avenue as although I have been wearing a 32D sports bra I thought that once swelling had gone I would be too small for Bravissimo. This was my first ever bra fitting (I'm 31 next month Blush ) so I was unsure what to expect Shocked.

The lady was lovely, I did admit to her that I had my op. She understood and recommended I didn't go straight into a normal bra and suggested wearing an normal bra for a few hours and then gradually increasing the time to get used to it etc.

First off she measured around the back of me to get a band size. I always used to wear a 32 back, turns out I'm a 30! Then she nipped off to get me a 30D to try on. Wow! I had 4 boobs lol that won't work! Then when I took it off I noticed it wasn't a D but a 30DD! She nipped out again to get another bra to try...and returned with a 30E! And it fits just right yahoo. The look on my face must have been priceless lol.

As many on here have said, when you are small framed a little really can go a long way! At pre op I was wearing a 32A/AA and not filling the cups! Now I'm a 30E! They look natural even on my frame too which is just what I was after :ok: However If I had said to my mum or OH that I wanted to become an E cup they would have said I was going too big. It really is deceptive, I now see why it is better to discuss the look you want in a consultation rather than a cup size :).

Will say this though, I now see that getting my size may be an issue as there wasn't a massive choice in my size. Can't wait for the next few weeks to go by so that I can start on my bra collection Thumbsup
BetterThanToast
BetterThanToast
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 202

Back to top Go down

1st ever bra fitting... Empty Re: 1st ever bra fitting...

Post by COOKIE 10th August 2013, 9:04 pm

Sounds like the fitter gave you really sound advise babe. Especially regarding breaking your boobs in and wearing them more time as time goes on. If you're not uncomfortable at all in your bra though, there's no need to take it off.

You'll be fine getting bras. There's loads of sotes online and debenhams gorgeous range is lovely, you can always find your size in there. Bravissimo is another that will have your size and I believe places like New Look, Asda and Tesco now have lovely bras in for the larger bust, so it won't be as hard as you think babe.

You sound really happy and that's sooooo nice to read. I'm glad you had a good experience Toast and thanks so much for sharing it with us. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by LJR 10th August 2013, 9:09 pm

How exciting, I also have a smaller frame and haven't had the biggest implants.

I find bra measuring completely confusing, it depends who you go to as to what size you are.

I think that once you establish your size in certain brands you will find loads of styles online.  The joy of internet shopping!
LJR
LJR
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 10th August 2013, 10:02 pm

Glad you had a good experience! I went to Boux Avenue for my first and they were so helpful, but yes, I've already noticed the boobism in stores for smaller backs and larger boobs. From thinking I was a 36C post to actually being a 32DD, a lot of the fashion stores don't stock so much. Asda don't do anything in even a D cup smaller than a 34! Guess we're just going to have to buy the more expensive brands ;)
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Specialkj 10th August 2013, 11:51 pm

Wow toast so pleased for u Hun. I started reading this not realising it was u. U got a lovely natural pair of boobies xxxx
Specialkj
Specialkj
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 902

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 11th August 2013, 12:02 am

YAY toast, what a lovely post and a great size!!! glad you sound so happy and had a good experience at your fitting :) x
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1780

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassysazzle 11th August 2013, 2:35 am

Congratulations hon - did the surgeon suggest the 295's for you?

I'm still so confused about all of this sizing business - I know the look I want to achieve I just so hope when I meet with my surgeons next week they're on my wave length!!! X
Sassysazzle
Sassysazzle
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 971

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach1905 11th August 2013, 6:00 am

Thanks for posting this, I had exactly the same implants as you on 16th July and have been wondering where to go to get measured as Bravissimo is quite far from me and didn't think they would have anything to fit! You have definitely given me hope! dance It maybe worth the journey, think I might give boux a go first though.
Rach1905
Rach1905
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by jodioc77 11th August 2013, 6:15 am

Lovely news , and fab avi :)

Special which sports bar do you have it looks good x
jodioc77
jodioc77
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 362

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 11th August 2013, 6:16 am

So please of you bunny, great size. I know the small back can be a bit of a pain especially as many chain stores don't do a 28/30 back in a large cup size. 

Debenhams gorgeous range do and they're very reasonable.m

I only own a few wired bras 3of the, being the Freya deco in f
Different colors! 

Have. Look on eBay Hun, as the Freya, curvy Kate, panache, etc bras you can get cheaper or discontinued colours at a fraction of the RRP .. X
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by Blondiebex 11th August 2013, 9:54 am

Fantastic Toast.. Loving your new E size Avi
Blondiebex
Blondiebex
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 293

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam5886 11th August 2013, 10:14 am

WOW what a fantastic surprise. My hubby thinks I may have the same pleasant surprise when I finally get measured properly. Lolol

Sam xx
Sam5886
Sam5886
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Post by Princessjo30 11th August 2013, 11:12 am

Yay congrats to you dance 
Princessjo30
Princessjo30
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1022

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 11th August 2013, 11:17 am

So pleased to hear you had a good experience hun! I also had my first ever bra fitting at boux avenue! Congrats on the size hun xx
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by CAB321 11th August 2013, 6:36 pm

Wow, that's excellent and a great example of how different sized implants fit on different sized people. I've never heard of that company, I may have to google them in readiness for my post op shopping at the end of the year!!x
CAB321
CAB321
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 542

Back to top Go down

Post by BetterThanToast 13th August 2013, 9:51 am

Thanks ladies :)

And thanks for the recommendations on where to go for bras!

I've only bought one bra at the moment, I'm not to wear it until I'm 6 weeks post op but also I'm aware that my size may still change Shocked 

Exciting times :) Can't believe I didn't do this sooner!
BetterThanToast
BetterThanToast
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BetterThanToast 21st September 2013, 7:20 pm

Just a quick update :)

I have been for a second fitting today as my bras didn't seem to be fitting too great again, this time I took a trip to Cambridge to Bravissimo.

So impressed! They were even better than Boux avenue, but that may have been because I made an appointment this time. The lady took time to explain how a bra should fit and adjusted the one I was wearing.

Think it's safe to say that all of my swelling is now gone and I'm left with...
... 28FF!

I'm amazed how 295cc low profile has done this, but am also very happy! Will be interested to hear what my surgeon says in Nov when I tell him my size.

Also to those who have kept their BA a secret, I only told my parents, OH and best mate. I was worried that the mums down the school might notice and what they may think...
to my knowledge they haven't noticed BUT I do keep getting asked if I have lost weight! I can only assume that the bigger boobs give the impression  that I'm slimmer! All good.

I'm thinking of doing a picture trail now as I'm amazed at my end result.
BetterThanToast
BetterThanToast
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LJR 21st September 2013, 7:24 pm

Woohoo, what a fantastic size, I know it is just a number, but a brilliant number.

The absolute main thing is that you are pleased with your boobies, what a great result, so pleased for you x
LJR
LJR
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by Blondiebex 21st September 2013, 7:31 pm

Fantastic news Toast..  If you do do a picture trail please could I take a peak.... xxx
Blondiebex
Blondiebex
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 293

Back to top Go down

Post by Gleaming 21st September 2013, 7:49 pm

Wow that has definitely given me more to think about with my sizing... Congrats tho, that must feel fab !!! Just makes me more excited :) xxx
Gleaming
Gleaming
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 758

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 21st September 2013, 9:15 pm

great story toast!!! :)
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1780

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 21st September 2013, 9:46 pm

Wow that's amazing!!! Great to hear an update from you :D xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie81 21st September 2013, 10:14 pm

Wow that's fantastic, it's lovely to read your post and I can tell how happy you are hun! 
Your Avi is fab, glad you have had a good experience bra shopping, I'll be heading to bravissimo when the time comes! xx Boobs
Ellie81
Ellie81
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 230

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 22nd September 2013, 1:49 am

An appointment for a fitting really does make all the difference doesn't doesn't it Toast. You just get that extra bit more attention to details that you don't get from an on the spot fitting.

Really good to read how happy you are hun and about the nice compliments you're getting albeit about your weight and not your boobs haha, that must tickle inside! And as you're boobs continue to soften now over the next coming coming months you're just going to love them more and more!

Really enjoyed reading that hun. Brought a big smile to my face. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by missvmac28 22nd September 2013, 8:02 am

Lovely reading your updates Toast, really pleased for you! I'm thinking of going for my first fitting in a couple of weeks so will make an appointment at bravissimo as you recommend :-) xxx
missvmac28
missvmac28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 497

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next