Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MYA Girls!!! How much did you pay???

+3
Specialkj
SharonM
Sassysazzle
7 posters

Go down

MYA Girls!!! How much did you pay??? Empty MYA Girls!!! How much did you pay???

Post by Sassysazzle 7th August 2013, 2:55 am

Hey all Mya girls

I just wondered how much you paid for your BA? I've had a quote for 4995 for an overnight (they say I have to stay as I live more than an hour away from the hospital) or 4495 for a day case if I stay at a local hotel.

I have upcoming consultations with Transform and Harley Medical Group too but I've done so much research about the surgeon recommended to my by Mya, and I cannot find a bad thing about him! Everyone is saying he's a genius! Now I REALLY want to go with Mya by really I don't want to pay any more then £4000 and that's at a push.  I had aimed for about £3800 so I would have a couple hundred to treat myself to some pretty matching bra sets!

Anyone been able to negotiate them down?

Thanks a lot, Sarah xxx
Sassysazzle
Sassysazzle
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 971

Back to top Go down

MYA Girls!!! How much did you pay??? Empty Re: MYA Girls!!! How much did you pay???

Post by SharonM 7th August 2013, 5:25 am

Hi Sarah - welcome to the forum Give You 

Sorry, can't help you regarding MYA's fees but I am sure someone will be along to advise you sweetie...x
SharonM
SharonM
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 480

Back to top Go down

MYA Girls!!! How much did you pay??? Empty Re: MYA Girls!!! How much did you pay???

Post by Sassysazzle 7th August 2013, 5:59 am

SharonM wrote:Hi Sarah - welcome to the forum Give You 

Sorry, can't help you regarding MYA's fees but I am sure someone will be along to advise you sweetie...x

AW thank you Sharon Hug  this site was recommended to me as I'm just new into researching process. I was told everyone was lovely and helpful here and you just proved it! Thanks, its all a bit daunting! Xx
Sassysazzle
Sassysazzle
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by SharonM 7th August 2013, 6:03 am

Your welcome Sarah - all the girls on here are lovely, as you will find out soon enough :)))  We are all in the 'same boat' one way or another and you will be amazed by the amount of genuine support that is offered on here.  I am on here on and off throughout the days, even if it's just to catch up and I don't really have much to say.  It's such a lovely site to come on and have a natter.  You will love it sweetie :))) x
SharonM
SharonM
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 480

Back to top Go down

Post by Specialkj 7th August 2013, 7:18 am

Hi Hun, I paid £4130 for mine and could have gone with transform at £3700 but I loved my surgeon and what he offered. I had mine done at the mcindoe centre at east grinstead and the level of care and result I had was worth every extra penny to me. I stayed overnight.

Having a BA is a big thing and the cost is important but not the most important thing, feeling happy with ur surgeon is most important. It may be that u can haggle them down a bit though.

If u search Harley medical group on here we have had some girls have their surgery cancelled and trying to get their money back and I thought they were no longer in existence so be cautious there hun.
Good luck with ur research
X
Specialkj
Specialkj
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 902

Back to top Go down

Post by Specialkj 7th August 2013, 7:24 am

There is a thread, if u search cost, called how much did u pay and who with, u can see on there that Mya girls def managed to negotiate, one girl got 1000 by booking a late space, hope u can find it! Xx
Specialkj
Specialkj
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassysazzle 7th August 2013, 12:28 pm

Thanks hon, if I can get to down to around the £4k mark its doable - I hadn't thought to look for old threads! Found a load of stuff about ways to get the price down now thank you dance I'm probably getting ahead of myself anyway. Might not even like the surgeon when I meet him! I just feel lime I can't think about anything else at the moment! Got boobybrain lol xx
Sassysazzle
Sassysazzle
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassysazzle 7th August 2013, 4:42 pm

Goodness - got an EXTREMELY competitive quote with Transform!!!  Too good to ignore as I am on a budget and I know I'll need new underwear too!!! Guess I'll have to wait and see how I feel when I meet the surgeons and see if I can use the new quotes to negotiate xxx
Sassysazzle
Sassysazzle
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Specialkj 7th August 2013, 4:51 pm

That's great u have a good quote with transform, it will give u some bargaining power with mya. Now u can wait and see how u feel about the surgeons when u meet them. I am sure u will get mya down if u like their surgeon the most.
Good luck with everything though. When are u hoping to book up?
Specialkj
Specialkj
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassysazzle 7th August 2013, 4:57 pm

Soon actually!!!! I've got 3 weeks off from 8th September so really want it done then. I'm a paramedic so will need extra time off from the lifting I think.

I'm going to Egypt end of November so I need good settle time between having them done and my holiday.........and I'm going to be doing a lot of scuba diving.  Ooo! Thats something I need to ask about too.......!!!

How are yours coming along hon? Are you back to work yet?
Sassysazzle
Sassysazzle
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Specialkj 7th August 2013, 5:16 pm

Oh how exciting! I am really pleased with mine, I had nothing before so filling out a c nicely is a mass improvement!!! I've got the summer holidays off but got 2 young boys to lOok after but my husband taken 2 weeks off to help me, the recovery has been really good so far.

I saw ur thread about scuba diving. I think the sea water is meant to be good! It's not like ur deep sea diving or anything so reckon be ok!

Zx
Specialkj
Specialkj
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 7th August 2013, 6:10 pm

You won't be able to go on holiday and go scuba diving/sunbathing etc at 2 months post op. also avoid HMG like the plague. If you really like the surgeon at Mya then you can't really put a price on a surgeon that you fully trust x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassysazzle 7th August 2013, 6:21 pm

Thanks Princess

I was meant to meet with HMG today - I didn't bother after everything I've heard about the way they treated the poor women with PIPs.

It'll be just over 2 months before I go on holiday post surgery so hopefully that'll be fine. Need to ask the surgeons when I see them to know for sure though.

Can I ask what size you are hon - your profile pic looks awesome xx
Sassysazzle
Sassysazzle
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsm 8th August 2013, 7:25 pm

Hiya I had mine done a while ago now with Mya, I didn't want to stay overnight but they said I had to as I lived too far away ( think I might live in the same region as you actually) and they quoted about £4700 for that.

I said I'd really only budgeted for being a day case, and staying overnight would mean I'd have to travel up on my own at extra expense, and asked what they could do about the price. They said as I was booking my surgery for within 8 weeks they'd give me the 'late space' offer of £600 off, so I paid 4100 in the end. x
mrsm
mrsm
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1180

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassysazzle 8th August 2013, 8:02 pm

Thanks hon - I've heard about the late space discount. I've only budgeted £4000 and thats to pay for underwear as well - with Transform I'll still have £600 change from that!!! A bit difficult to sniff at.  We'll see.  Thanks for that anyway hon xx
Sassysazzle
Sassysazzle
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam5886 9th August 2013, 6:38 am

Good luck with your search Sassysazzle.

Sam xx
Sam5886
Sam5886
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassysazzle 9th August 2013, 8:49 am

Thanks hon........I'm excited now.......8 days til I meet them both and decide who's I want!!!!!! Eeeeek! xx
Sassysazzle
Sassysazzle
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Crispybacon 11th August 2013, 1:14 pm

Hi Hun I got mine with mr khan at transform for £3495 reduced down from £3695 so long as I paid my deposit by the end of the month xx
Crispybacon
Crispybacon
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 205

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down