Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bleeding through my shirt in town.......!!!!

+6
Sam5886
SharonM
Bizzyboobs
COOKIE
Specialkj
Tittilicious
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

bleeding through my shirt in town.......!!!! Empty bleeding through my shirt in town.......!!!!

Post by Tittilicious 6th August 2013, 7:26 pm

Hello lovely people :)

I had my second nurse appointment today and she removed all of the steri-strips that were put on at my last appt.  Leaving my breasts 'naked' except for some gauze and my compression bra.

It was very 'ouchie' and I was left feeling very "raw" (very aware that my breasts were stitched together and with - effectively - great slashes across them!).  

After the appt, I headed straight into town, 20yr old daughter and 14yr old son with me, to buy my other son's birthday present (he is 18 tomorrow).

Walking around IKEA I looked down and saw blood was seeping through my top help .  Oh my! 

Outwardly I stayed calm (didn't want to panic my children) and internally I was wobbling.  Nipples aren't supposed to BLEED!!!!!!

Went to toilet and checked myself - realised the removal of steri-strips had also removed a scab where areola joins vertical incision.  Bleeding was not serious but I was a bit perturbed to be leaking Shocked 

--------

I was planning on having my first post-op shower tonight.  I've now decided to wait until tomorrow - I want to be sure I'm water-proof before I get these titties wet Screwy 

I'm back to work on Thursday (very long day too - I'll leave the house at 5.30am and won't get home until 7pm ish) I am hoping very much that I feel a lot less "raw' by then.  [I will be delivering an all day lecture to around 80 people so very much 'visible' every moment huh smiley ].

Zoe xxx
Tittilicious
Tittilicious
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 143

http://tittilicious.blogspot.co.uk

Back to top Go down

bleeding through my shirt in town.......!!!! Empty Re: bleeding through my shirt in town.......!!!!

Post by Specialkj 6th August 2013, 7:34 pm

Oh Zoe I can just imagine how horrid that was, well done on staying calm though.
I hope it heals up overnight for u so u can have ur shower.
Xx
Specialkj
Specialkj
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 902

Back to top Go down

bleeding through my shirt in town.......!!!! Empty Re: bleeding through my shirt in town.......!!!!

Post by Tittilicious 6th August 2013, 7:37 pm

Thanks Specialkj :)

I too am hoping I am waterproof by the morning :D

xx
Tittilicious
Tittilicious
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 6th August 2013, 7:51 pm

You should be fine lovely, that must have been awful for you to have to deal with though whilst out shopping with your children Hug 

Try leaving your bra off for an hour hun and just wear a cotton t shirt or something, or better still, if you can, open the bedroom window and lay braless on the bed for an hour and allow the air to get to your wound. This will help lots. Wounds oozing is totally normal hun. Its only ever a problem if the blood is seeping through dressings with no signs of stopping the blood flow.

If its just a scab that's come away and the tissue surrounding it isn't weeping swollen or red then you should be fine, but for your own reassurance it might help to just call the clinic in the morning and check that showering is still OK if the wound is still oozing.

Once its scabbed it should be fine to continue showering though. Just allow the water to run over your boobs though, no rubbing, you don't want to disturb the scab and gently pat dry and then thoroughly dry with a cool setting on the hairdryer and blow dry the wound. Xx

COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Bizzyboobs 6th August 2013, 7:52 pm

Hi Hunni, don't think I would've been so calm......admire you...... Happy healing! You know what they say " what a difference a day makes" x
Bizzyboobs
Bizzyboobs
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1438

Back to top Go down

Post by SharonM 6th August 2013, 7:53 pm

Awww sweetie, that must have been a shock for you - I know it would have been for me. Think your totally right to avoid the shower treat hun until it's healed a bit more - last thing you want is an infection x
SharonM
SharonM
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 480

Back to top Go down

Post by Tittilicious 6th August 2013, 8:00 pm

Hey Cookie Smike 

Thanks Lovely Hug 

As it happens I already did the shirt off, lying on the bed thing - a tip of yours I had picked up from another thread.  So thank you for that xx

I will definitely only shower if I am fully watertight yes .  Nurse said I could shower a week ago but I said Mr Russo had said 2 weeks and she said to follow his instructions.

And rubbing Shocked , rubbing!!!  Right now I can't ever imagine rubbing my breasts again.

Hubby says if we ever get intimate again huh smiley (we have never gone so long without sex - EVER!!) he will be terrified bits might come off in his hand Hysterical 

Thanks Cookie Give You 

Zoe xx
Tittilicious
Tittilicious
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tittilicious 6th August 2013, 8:02 pm

Bizzyboobs wrote:Hi Hunni, don't think I would've been so calm......admire you...... Happy healing! You know what they say " what a difference a day makes" x

Hey Lovely :)

I was only outwardly calm!  My daughter looked very alarmed and I needed to act as if there was absolutely nothing concerning me except whether my top might be ruined :doh: 

Zoe xx
Tittilicious
Tittilicious
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 6th August 2013, 8:05 pm

Hahahaha. Its Sports Bra ON for intimacy for a while yet Zoe, so hubby's going to be very disappointed. Haha. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tittilicious 6th August 2013, 8:06 pm

SharonM wrote:Awww sweetie, that must have been a shock for you - I know it would have been for me. Think your totally right to avoid the shower treat hun until it's healed a bit more - last thing you want is an infection x

Absolutely!

I do not want an infection - no thanks nope 

I'm actually stunned at how well I am managing without being able to shower / bathe.  I'm a little OCD about hygiene and thought i'd be going stir crazy by now.

Shallow baths, strip washes (admittedly 3 times per day Rolling Eyes ) and washing hair over bath is keeping my sane though :ok: .

I may well wait until weekend to have a proper shower after today's events.

Zoe xx
Tittilicious
Tittilicious
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tittilicious 6th August 2013, 8:10 pm

cookie wrote:Hahahaha. Its Sports Bra ON for intimacy for a while yet Zoe, so hubby's going to be very disappointed. Haha. Xx

Right now I think that will be a relief to him.  They are not exactly alluring (I think Eddy's term is 'Frankenstein Boobs' and that is sooo accurate).

I must admit the intimacy issue (or lack of) was something I didn't think through at all pre-surgery.

Just the fact that I cannot hug him is torture!

Zoe xx
Tittilicious
Tittilicious
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam5886 6th August 2013, 8:20 pm

OMW, I didn't realise the steri-strips had to be removed.... I just thought they fell off lol. My second appt is on Thurs.

Oh I can't even begin to imagine the thoughts that must have gone through your mind - I hope your ouchies are now feeling better.

((Hugs))

Sam xx
Sam5886
Sam5886
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Post by Tittilicious 6th August 2013, 8:29 pm

Sam5886 wrote:OMW, I didn't realise the steri-strips had to be removed.... I just thought they fell off lol. My second appt is on Thurs.

Oh I can't even begin to imagine the thoughts that must have gone through your mind - I hope your ouchies are now feeling better.

((Hugs))

Sam xx

Hey Sam,

It's the second lot of strips I had removed.  The first wound appt removed the dressings and strips - leaving my breasts looking truly awful (pic on my blog) - more strips were then put on.

They were getting a bit scratchy (and irritating me) so I was pleased the nurse said she was going to remove them.  She assured me she would soak them well and with my left boob she did.  By the time she moved to my right boob I was jabbering away and clearly doing a great job of my 'outwardly totally fine' thing :doh: , that she was much less careful and it was much more 'ouchy'.

Good luck on Thursday.  I'm sure you'll be fine - take a lesson from me 'outwardly fine' has a place (when you don't want to alarm your children for example) but maybe should be left outside the door when a nurse is tearing steri-strips from poor battered boobies  :doh: 

Zoe xx
Tittilicious
Tittilicious
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 6th August 2013, 8:37 pm

Tittilicious wrote:
cookie wrote:Hahahaha. Its Sports Bra ON for intimacy for a while yet Zoe, so hubby's going to be very disappointed. Haha. Xx

Right now I think that will be a relief to him.  They are not exactly alluring (I think Eddy's term is 'Frankenstein Boobs' and that is sooo accurate).

I must admit the intimacy issue (or lack of) was something I didn't think through at all pre-surgery.

Zoe xx

Think *coughs* 'cowgirl' Zoe. No hugs involved hahaha. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam5886 6th August 2013, 8:39 pm

Lolol so it will be acceptable to scream like a big girl Hysterical
Sam5886
Sam5886
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam5886 6th August 2013, 8:40 pm

Lololol Cookie. Hysterical
Sam5886
Sam5886
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tittilicious 6th August 2013, 10:27 pm

cookie wrote:
Tittilicious wrote:

Zoe xx

Think *coughs*  'cowgirl' Zoe. No hugs involved hahaha. Xx

Haha!!

:ok:  Cheers Cookie :)

I had thought about positions - and right now the thought of the bouncing involved with the cowgirl makes me feel queazy sick !  I'm very inventive and can think of lots of ways of doing the deed without hubby touching/squashing my boobies.  I'm just so battered and bruised right now and he is so conscious of that fact (he may well be traumatized from the sight if my mutilated breasts poor bugger) that there isn't much of a ripping off clothes vibe going on (which even after almost 13yrs together is a new experience) there, there 

In a few weeks I'll enrol him in some massaging duties. I'm sure he'll do that admirably yes 

And I genuinely am really missing non-sexual hugs. Hubby has been holding me tight from behind - his arms around my waist - but it's just not satisfying enough!!!  I WANT A BIG BEAR HUG *stamps foot in mini paddy*. 

Zoe xx
Tittilicious
Tittilicious
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tittilicious 6th August 2013, 10:30 pm

Sam5886 wrote:Lolol so it will be acceptable to scream like a big girl Hysterical

Indeed Sam yes 

Infact I thoroughly recommend it :ok: 

Good luck,

Zoe xx
Tittilicious
Tittilicious
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy787 6th August 2013, 10:50 pm

Ah that must have been so scary Zoe, you did a great job in keeping it together. Totally remember the ouchy feeling when they removed the dressings, not pleasant at all, but now that they are off, it can only get better from here. Hope your first day back at work goes well, just take it easy and protect those boobies!

LOL on the hugs and positions, there are always things *cough* your hubby can do for you!!  clap hands :ok:  xxx
eddy787
eddy787
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by Tittilicious 6th August 2013, 10:55 pm

Hey Eddy :)

Thanks Lovely. It was scary and I'm pleased my kids were with me - maternal instinct kept me calm. 

Had I been out with hubby I would probably have gone to pieces!

I'm liking the sound of hubby *cough* doing things for me. So will he. I'll get onto that :tongues:  - he's got three weeks off work starting next Monday so plenty of time on his hands hehehe.....

I will try to take it easy on Thursday.  I'm sure I'll be fine.

Zoe xx
Tittilicious
Tittilicious
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 7th August 2013, 7:24 am

Oh Hun, I bet you were horrified to see blood on your shirt! Is everything ok today? X
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by lumpybumpy 7th August 2013, 7:48 am

aw bless you! hope you're healing ok now hun, must have been a scary moment for you there panic  wise to leave the shower for a while as the steam can open wounds again. and lol at your hubby with the comment about bits coming off in his hand!! xxx
lumpybumpy
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by Tittilicious 7th August 2013, 4:52 pm

Lisa34 wrote:Oh Hun, I bet you were horrified to see blood on your shirt! Is everything ok today? X

Hey Lisa :)

Thanks lovely Give You 

I was still oozing this morning :( - looking more like plasma than blood.

I put some gauze over it and have left it well alone all day.  I will go and check it in a moment.

I am a tiny bit concerned the oozing might be an early sign of infection (please not!!!!)

I've posted a close up pic from this morning on my blog if anyone can offer an opinion shrug 

Zoe xx
Tittilicious
Tittilicious
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tittilicious 7th August 2013, 4:55 pm

lumpybumpy wrote:aw bless you! hope you're healing ok now hun, must have been a scary moment for you there panic  wise to leave the shower for a while as the steam can open wounds again. and lol at your hubby with the comment about bits coming off in his hand!! xxx

Hey LB :)

Definitely leaving the shower yes 

Shallow baths and strip washes for me for the time being.

Hubby has a point!  The way my breasts look now all my dressings & steri-strips are off I'm a bit concerned my nipples might just fall off with nothing but the aid of gravity!!!!

Zoe xx
Tittilicious
Tittilicious
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kel70 7th August 2013, 6:15 pm

Ouch sounds pretty awful, how do I see your blog would be interesting to read x
kel70
kel70
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 305

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next