Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UPLIFT & IMPLANTS BOOKED WITH HOSPITAL GROUP

+5
eddy787
COOKIE
SharonM
jenniferrf1
ladyd14
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

UPLIFT & IMPLANTS BOOKED WITH HOSPITAL GROUP - Page 3 Empty Re: UPLIFT & IMPLANTS BOOKED WITH HOSPITAL GROUP

Post by ladyd14 16th August 2013, 6:31 am

Thank you all, I'm all packed ready to go. I've been calm & excited all week
ladyd14
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 51

Back to top Go down

UPLIFT & IMPLANTS BOOKED WITH HOSPITAL GROUP - Page 3 Empty Re: UPLIFT & IMPLANTS BOOKED WITH HOSPITAL GROUP

Post by jilly mak 16th August 2013, 7:02 am

hi lady 14- just seen you're post- good luck with you're op- I went with the hospital group Dolan park- it's lovely you will be well looked after- I also have had a BA and mastopexy but with dr sulliman who now is a God!! ha ha- I'm 10 days post op and am so happy I have these lovely perked new boobies- let me know how you get on!! just remember once you're asleep it'll fly by b4 you know it you'll be back in you're room-with you're lovely boobies-  don't forget you're regular pain meds- and you'll be just fine- Good look jill x
jilly mak
jilly mak
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 90

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyd14 16th August 2013, 7:47 am

jilly mak wrote:hi lady 14- just seen you're post- good luck with you're op- I went with the hospital group Dolan park- it's lovely you will be well looked after- I also have had a BA and mastopexy but with dr sulliman who now is a God!! ha ha- I'm 10 days post op and am so happy I have these lovely perked new boobies- let me know how you get on!! just remember once you're asleep it'll fly by b4 you know it you'll be back in you're room-with you're lovely boobies-  don't forget you're regular pain meds- and you'll be just fine- Good look jill x
Thank you Jilly mak,  I keep seeing myself waking up with amazing Perky Boobies dance dance  hehehe.   I will keep you posted xx
ladyd14
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jilly mak 16th August 2013, 7:51 am

he he he!! it's all worth it when you see you're new boobies pains bearable, within a week or so you'll be so happy like me.. yippee new boobies on the way for you - no I'm not high on pain meds ha ha- just so happy I've woke up today after sleeping all night and my boobies have stopped aching!! x
jilly mak
jilly mak
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SharonM 16th August 2013, 6:06 pm

Daisy sweetie - wishing you the best of luck for tomorrow.  You've had your wobbles but now your on your way to getting your new boobies clap hands . x

ENJOY your special day sweetie and hope everything runs smoothly for you.  Look forward to your updates x
SharonM
SharonM
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 480

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyd14 17th August 2013, 3:05 pm

Thank you all for your lovely messages, All Done!! Round  High Profile 385cc Natrelle Responsive Gel, Unders Beyond Excited!!!!!!!. Cheerleader Cheerleader Cheerleader
ladyd14
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SharonM 17th August 2013, 3:47 pm

Awwww... FANTASTIC sweetie Stars .  Sooo chuffed for you.  Here's to a speedy recovery x
SharonM
SharonM
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 480

Back to top Go down

UPLIFT & IMPLANTS BOOKED WITH HOSPITAL GROUP - Page 3 Empty Congratulations!

Post by Tittilicious 17th August 2013, 5:18 pm

dance dance dance 

congrats 

dance dance dance 

Heal well Lovely. Give You 

Zoe xxx
Tittilicious
Tittilicious
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 143

http://tittilicious.blogspot.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by jilly mak 17th August 2013, 9:15 pm

heyyyyyyy brilliant news happy booby healing !!!!
jilly mak
jilly mak
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyd14 22nd August 2013, 12:33 pm

Hi Everyone, Well I’m so far i'm  healing well, Day 2 was the hardest for me  pain was 10 out 10. I cried all day i couldn't breath properly coz my chest felt so tight and heavy. I coudn't move properly. I struggled to take deep breath. I  had sore throat couldn't swallow properly. I remember telling everyone that i will never do it again lol. Day 3 Morning i was achy but swelling  swelling was better than the day before. Since then i feel like I’m now having a Speed Smooth Recovery. Boobies are a little bit itching & beginning to soften at the top. Haven't got much negative things to say to be honest. I have been taking my Meds after every 4hrs like as prescribed. I'm happy the pain is all worth it, My Boobies are the right size exactly what i wanted.dance dance  Feel free to ask me anything ladies.
ladyd14
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 22nd August 2013, 1:04 pm

Glad you're feeling better now and starting to enjoy your new boobs babe. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3