Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UPLIFT & IMPLANTS BOOKED WITH HOSPITAL GROUP

+5
eddy787
COOKIE
SharonM
jenniferrf1
ladyd14
9 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

UPLIFT & IMPLANTS BOOKED WITH HOSPITAL GROUP - Page 2 Empty Re: UPLIFT & IMPLANTS BOOKED WITH HOSPITAL GROUP

Post by SharonM 6th August 2013, 12:23 pm

I really do know how you feel sweetie. One ps said he'd do the uplift and ba in one procedure, then another ps said it would have to be 2 separate ops - so really understand how confused you feel sweetie. That's why I have booked a third consult and will make my decision after this. Is another consultation an option for you? I've obviously read your thread and it seens like your not quite totally ready for this op just yet! Hope you get to sort things out tho sweetie x
SharonM
SharonM
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 480

Back to top Go down

UPLIFT & IMPLANTS BOOKED WITH HOSPITAL GROUP - Page 2 Empty Re: UPLIFT & IMPLANTS BOOKED WITH HOSPITAL GROUP

Post by COOKIE 6th August 2013, 12:24 pm

Its seems like you have your answer babe from the majority decision of what's best for 'you'.

If you're feeling a little overwhelmed by all the the information though babe maybe take a step back and have a little think.

If you have to have the op in two stages but one surgeon has said you don't need implants, then maybe have the have the lift done first and see how you feel about the boobs you have from just having the lift?

If you then feel you would like more fullness, maybe then go for the augmentation as well. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyd14 6th August 2013, 12:51 pm

I really wanted Implants to give me the upper volume, I'm going to relax for the time being and have a thorough think about it. I know i will get there in the end.  So far in total i've had 5 Consultaions with Mr Schiavone from MYA, Mr Paganelli from THG, Mr Frati from MYA, Mr Andrian Richards from Aurora clinic & Mr  Michael Vincent McKiernan from BMI Three Shires Hospital. So you can only imagine the confusion going through my head guys. I'm not giving up on my dream Boobies, I need to relax for the time being processing everything.  xxx
ladyd14
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by Tittilicious 6th August 2013, 4:49 pm

Hey LadyD,

I agree with your decision to step back and take your time about making this decision.  It is a big one.  

What the surgeons are suggesting (two ops) is exactly what I am part way through.  Uplift complete and implants at some point.....

It has not been an easy process.  The uplift is major!

If you are interested I have kept a blog charting my journey (click on the globe under my avatar) with daily photos of the changes/healing etc.

I am now very pleased that I did not have the implants at the same time as the uplift - although I was initially very disappointed.

Take your time.  Get your head in the right place.

Post on here if you need to talk anything out or you need support.  That's what we're here for.

Zoe xx
Tittilicious
Tittilicious
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 143

http://tittilicious.blogspot.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyd14 7th August 2013, 12:40 am

Ahhh! Zoe thank you, thank you for sharing your journey, so honest. I  thought having BA & Uplift was an easy ride. I'm definitely going to take my time, When i was reading your blog and looking at your pics i could feel your pain. It made me feel emotional lol. growl  I automatically felt like i can't do it. I'm not sure if i'm gonna do anything now. I will see how i cope with the pain from the Vaser Liposculpture, i'm getting on my Stomach and Inner thighs. xxx.
ladyd14
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 7th August 2013, 1:32 am

Do take into consideration Ladyd that Zoe had a 'reduction' as part of her surgery rather than a BA/uplift. A reduction is more invasive than an uplift hun.

I've had both a BA and I've also had a BA/uplift. I also had a capsulectomy at the same time at the same time as the BA/uplift i might add as well as having lymph nodes removed also just weeks before and my pain all came from the capsulectomy and the lymph node removal. I can 100% sincerely tell you that I experienced no more pain from the additional incisions of an uplift than I did having just a BA. So please don't worry about having an uplift lovely. Yes, it does involve more scars and you do have to take things easier, but its not as bad I think you're thinking right now sweetie.

Having surgery to change the shape of your body is a massive decision to make babe and it's that that you need to focus on babe because I can assure you that having an uplift is nothing at all that you wont be able to cope with if this is something you do decide you'd like to do for yourself.

Take your time... Maybe speak to others that have had a standard BA/uplift and take your decision from there hun. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyd14 12th August 2013, 6:17 pm

Hi Ladies,
I've finally decided to go ahead with my Op on the this Saturday on the 17th. With THG Mr Paganelli, I went to other consultations but for some strange reason i feel comfortable with Mr Paganelli. So i hope my gut instincts won't let me down. I hope the results will be worth all the stress. I don't want to get too excited just incase i will start having Panic Attacks and Anxiety again. nope
I will definitely keep you posted, Thank you all for your kind & caring words  xxx.dance dance Daisy
ladyd14
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacqui1234 12th August 2013, 6:23 pm

Congrats and good luck chick I had my op through THG and they have been amazing all the nurses and staff were fab couple fault a thing. X
Jacqui1234
Jacqui1234
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 262

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacqui1234 12th August 2013, 6:23 pm

*couldnt fault a thing!! Bloody phone
Jacqui1234
Jacqui1234
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 262

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyd14 12th August 2013, 6:33 pm

You are right babe so far all the Staff at THG have been amazing and very, very supportive. They did let me take my time to decide what i wanted to do. . I didn't feel pressured at all. And also i explained to them that i was extremely Anxious that's why i Cancelled my OP before. I have rebooked my Op with 100% confidence. xx dance dance
ladyd14
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SharonM 12th August 2013, 6:44 pm

Hi Daisy...

I thought you were'nt 100% sure about the surgeon sweetie, that's why you cancelled your original op, and that you were going to take time out. 

Are you sure your 100% this time sweetie, because as you know, this is major surgery and you have to be so totally sure and just as important you have to have absolute faith in your surgeon..

Sorry if this post comes across as negative, it's just I'm concerned about you thats all...x
SharonM
SharonM
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyd14 12th August 2013, 6:54 pm

Hi Sharon, that's ok babe. I think i cancelled before coz i couldn't find Mr P reviews online. I had a chat with other girls who had this procedure With Mr P at THG. And they are very happy with the results. Also i didn't feel quite connected with the other surgeons i saw. Also i feel like i had the best service with THG staff were lovely as compared to the other companies. I will keep you posted i now feel positive. I don't ahve doubts at the moment. xxx
ladyd14
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SharonM 12th August 2013, 7:00 pm

As long as your sure sweetie...

Hope everything goes okay for you - are you having uplift and ba in one ? x
SharonM
SharonM
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyd14 12th August 2013, 7:08 pm

Yes i'm going to have Uplift & BA in One. I'm calm & positive at the moment lol, I feel ready now.xxx
ladyd14
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SharonM 12th August 2013, 7:09 pm

Have you agreed on sizes ?  What size are you now ?

Sorry for the questions, but I will eventually be having the same op as you and was just curious tbh... x
SharonM
SharonM
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyd14 12th August 2013, 7:22 pm

I'm a droopy 36D, He suggested Natrelle Round Responsive Full Projection, 365cc  & 385cc. But he said he will try them both sizes & decide while i'm under,  I'm not sure if he said under or overs. Maybe he will go overs. I have another appointment tomorrow, i will ask him again. xx
ladyd14
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SharonM 12th August 2013, 7:29 pm

Their a descent size - will they make you a lot bigger? My surgeon has only recommended 265cc because he didn't want to put a strain on the new scars - although nearer the time I may ask if I can go slightly bigger... x
SharonM
SharonM
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyd14 12th August 2013, 8:34 pm

I ask him to give me a natural look, not too big  he said 385cc  will make make a DD/E. I'm 5'7 size UK standard 10-12. x
ladyd14
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tittilicious 12th August 2013, 9:05 pm

Hey Daisy,

I'm just catching up wit your thread.

Your surgery is back on?  I'm chuffed for you if you are sure this is the surgery and surgeon for you.

I'll look forward to sharing your journey with you Lovely xx

Zoe x
Tittilicious
Tittilicious
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SharonM 13th August 2013, 6:08 am

Bet your excited - soon be here sweetie and you'll have your new additions clap hands .  Look forward to catching up on your booby journey...x
SharonM
SharonM
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyd14 13th August 2013, 11:44 am

No more going back ladies, I've paid off my Balance and got my Pre Op assessments. Had a chat with the lovely nurse. She said just be positive everyone is different.  I've tried the Implants I'm going for 385cc Natrelle High Profile, I can't wait for Saturday. dance dance All staff at The Hospital Group are soo lovely. Xx
ladyd14
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 13th August 2013, 12:06 pm

Ooo you've booked! Congrats babe yahoo 

Don't forget to add the big day to the Calendar Entries section hun (not the actual calendar) so we can all send on our good luck wishes on your special day. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyd14 13th August 2013, 12:17 pm

Thank you Cookie! How do I add my date to the calendar i've tried but I can't get it right. Thank you xx
ladyd14
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tittilicious 15th August 2013, 5:43 pm

ladyd14 wrote:Thank you Cookie! How do I add my date to the calendar i've tried but I can't get it right. Thank you xx
 Hey Daisy,

Go to the main forum page, scoot down to 'calendar entries' and put a post in there. 

How are you doing?  I guess you had a phonecall today telling you the time your transport will be picking you up??

Zoe xx
Tittilicious
Tittilicious
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy787 15th August 2013, 8:53 pm

Hi Daisy, great to hear you've booked and you're 100% confident in Mr P and THG. I had no issues with THG at all and totally enjoyed my time there so am sure you'll enjoy it too. Hope you are all packed and ready, wishing you all the best for Sat! Keep us posted! xx
eddy787
eddy787
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next