Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tips to help relax

+2
jakki32
Katiebrad
6 posters

Go down

Tips to help relax  Empty Tips to help relax

Post by Katiebrad 27th July 2013, 4:22 pm

Evening girls, I'm starting to get get really really nervous about my op! Just wondering if anyone has any tips on how to keep calm and relax in the lead up and on the day? I used rescue remedy before my driving test but I'm sure I read somewhere you can't use this before surgery? 
So any suggestions would be really helpful! Thank you xx
Katiebrad
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 594

Back to top Go down

Tips to help relax  Empty Re: Tips to help relax

Post by jakki32 27th July 2013, 4:28 pm

I walked my dog a lot. And I watched some movies and had coffee with friends. It's hard to relax the week before. you are probably very excited. I was fine on the day, took in some magazines and was so knackered had a sleep in my cosy dressing gown before my op which passed the time and I felt better for it. Good luck x the nerves/ excitement will kick in now , just ride with it , you will be fine
jakki32
jakki32
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1144

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 27th July 2013, 5:30 pm

I think like jakki said, just try to ride with it...you know you want this!
When I feel nervous I think of the finished outcome, the fact that thousands of women have a BA every month and I also read the surgery stories on this forum :)

Your be ok, everyone here says how much they loved their day xxx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 27th July 2013, 5:38 pm

I agree hun, you just have to ride it out. If your doubting your decision, try writing a list of pros and cons. Or write down why your worried and go through them one by one. 

Go and have a read of some surgery stories. They really helped me in the run up to my BA xx
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by Specialkj 27th July 2013, 6:21 pm

Keep busy Hun, make sure u have stuff planned day before, I was so busy I had no time to think.  Get lots of early nights in run up. 

And believe me, u will enjoy the day! I am having such a great experience! To be posted later when have energy to include every little detail! Xxxx
Specialkj
Specialkj
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 902

Back to top Go down

Post by Specialkj 27th July 2013, 6:22 pm

Keep busy Hun, make sure u have stuff planned day before, I was so busy I had no time to think.  Get lots of early nights in run up. 

And believe me, u will enjoy the day! I am having such a great experience! To be posted later when have energy to include every little detail! Xxxx
Specialkj
Specialkj
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 902

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 27th July 2013, 7:18 pm

You're gonna be fine Katie Hug 

Stay focused on the results! For get the middle bit, its just a means to get the very things you want, that's all babe and there's nothing to it! - you go in hospital, you lay down, you blink and after opening your eyes you have boooooobs! I swear its as simple as that Katie yes 

Lisa's suggestion to read the surgery stories is a fab idea. This honestly helps reading how everyone is so happy when they wake up to realise that this will soon be YOU!

Sort out your bra draw and maybe donate your old bras to charity? We have a thread with a charity address [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that uses old bras, but do keep one back. Its a nice souvenir of your 'old boobs' lol.

Sort out your clothes for coming home, making sure all the clothes that you're going to wear in that first week are all your lounge wear, comfortable and easy to get on and off. Preferably zipped or buttoned tops, or vests you can step into. If they're placed high, move them now to a place that will be easy for you to get to.

Maybe book yourself a wax, manicure and pedicure? Have a little pamper before your BA that is going to benefit you after.

Lie in a bath full of bubbles all weekend haha! Well, if you're like most of us you won't be showering for at least a week so INDULGE! Haha. Really give your body a good pampering.... There's nothing a girl enjoys more than to relax and pamper! Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebrad 29th July 2013, 2:10 pm

Reading through loads of surgery stories today it has really helped! 
I'm also trying to keep busy and try and plan something to do everyday until my day. 
Great idea about a bit of pampering that's my weekend sorted :)
Xx
Katiebrad
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 594

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down