Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A week to go,is there anything u wish u had sorted

+6
cheekychickan
jesber123
jenniferrf1
mrsball
Princessjo30
Specialkj
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A week to go,is there anything u wish u had sorted - Page 2 Empty Re: A week to go,is there anything u wish u had sorted

Post by jenniferrf1 21st July 2013, 11:16 am

I like the blue tak one ! So your not having to always bend down to pick them up! Hadn't heard that before :) xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

A week to go,is there anything u wish u had sorted - Page 2 Empty Re: A week to go,is there anything u wish u had sorted

Post by cheekychickan 21st July 2013, 11:19 am

I think i possibly read it in the July thread but cant for the life of me remember - great tip though! :ok:
cheekychickan
cheekychickan
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 155

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 21st July 2013, 5:17 pm

hey girls, just been catching up on your thread, not long for you now!!

for the shower thing on the day, yes do shower in the morning before you go, use any shower gels or whatever you want, but after you rinse clean and step out of the shower NO MORE PRODUCTS. :) no lotions, no moisturisers, no deodorants! its tough but necessary! 
you can brush your teeth as well as long as you make sure not to swallow any of the water or toothpaste.
and yes an electric toothbrush on a low setting is a lot easier as you don't have to move your arms, you'll be glad of not having to do a scrubbing motion with your arm! x
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1780

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 21st July 2013, 5:19 pm

Omg blue didnt even think of the teeth brushing!!!! Xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Specialkj 21st July 2013, 6:48 pm

Loving the new advice, blue tac is brilliant!!!

Jenniferr I can't believe u haven't heard about the tooth brushing, I've ordered me an electric toothbrush as need one anyway!!!  

That's great about the shower that u can at least use shower gel, I am dreading the whole no make up, big sunglasses for me!!! I look so haggered without it!  I'm thinking of going braless as well as only have to throw it away. Although never stepped outta house without my padding on before :-/ xxx
Specialkj
Specialkj
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 902

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 21st July 2013, 6:52 pm

I knew about the electric toothbrush but didn't even think that we arnt allowed to swallow toothpaste or water! Hasn't even crossed my mind!! Xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Specialkj 21st July 2013, 7:03 pm

Woops I am stupid sometimes! I thought u MUST have known!!!! Do u normally swallow water toothpaste then!?!? I reckon the pressure of not being able to will seem weird! Will have to check I don't!
X.
Specialkj
Specialkj
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 21st July 2013, 7:07 pm

Lool thinking about it no I don't haha?! That makes me sound really strange lool, I have no idea why that worried me lol! Xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Specialkj 21st July 2013, 7:22 pm

Ha ha!!! Loving ur random worries!!! Xxxx
Specialkj
Specialkj
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 21st July 2013, 8:08 pm

Hysterical jen the toothpaste thing! i'm sure you don't normally swallow it :)

specialk i walked into the hospital with padding, couldnt bring myself to go without, and walked out of the hospital with brand new boobs, amazing! :)
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1780

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 21st July 2013, 8:14 pm

Haha I know?! God knows what I was thinking... Xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Max1980 21st July 2013, 8:59 pm

4 ice packs, one for each boob and 2 in the freezer to swap over.
Seatbelt pad for when you start driving, my boob skin is hypersensitive.
Stock up on pain relief, running out is not an option.
Have pain relief by your bed, I couldn't move from my pillow without it on days 2,3&4.
as well as a v pillow, an assortment of pillows amd cushions
A fan to make sleeping easier im this weather.
Look after yourself, plenty of water and good food, do not diet while in 1st stage of recovery.
Lastly, keeping mobile will help with swelling and stiffness
Max1980
Max1980
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by Specialkj 22nd July 2013, 9:57 am

Great advice Max, may get another gel pack then. 

Plan on drinking tons of water, I am a guzzler!!! Dreading the constipation thing!! 

I have made payment today so all very real now!!!

Xxx
Specialkj
Specialkj
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 22nd July 2013, 10:21 am

Maybe get some sennokot just a precaution, I had to have laxatives in the end as I was so serverly constipated I was crying! 

X
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by Specialkj 22nd July 2013, 10:25 am

I was looking at that in boots, reckon I'll get some then!!!! Xxx
Specialkj
Specialkj
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by pr1ncessmummy 22nd July 2013, 10:58 am

Ohhh I've given in and ordered a toothbrush! My list has also just got a bit bigger as haven't bought piriton or sennokot yet!! At least it gives me something to do this week! 
-x-x-
pr1ncessmummy
pr1ncessmummy
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by Crispybacon 23rd July 2013, 10:28 pm

Don't forget your arnica ;) xx
Crispybacon
Crispybacon
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 205

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2