Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A week to go,is there anything u wish u had sorted

+6
cheekychickan
jesber123
jenniferrf1
mrsball
Princessjo30
Specialkj
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A week to go,is there anything u wish u had sorted Empty A week to go,is there anything u wish u had sorted

Post by Specialkj 20th July 2013, 7:05 pm

In disbelief that I'm next sat!!!  I am going to spend this week getting house sorted as best I can so easier job for hubbie when I'm out of action!  I'm going to spend some quality time with my boys as well and be as physical as I can be knowing I'm out of action for a while! B

But is there anything u did that made things easier for u or anything u wish u had done in the build up????

Xxxx
Specialkj
Specialkj
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 902

Back to top Go down

A week to go,is there anything u wish u had sorted Empty Re: A week to go,is there anything u wish u had sorted

Post by Princessjo30 20th July 2013, 7:09 pm

Ooohhh ill be keeping an eye on this post, good thinking. I'm so unorganised and could do with some tips
Princessjo30
Princessjo30
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1022

Back to top Go down

A week to go,is there anything u wish u had sorted Empty Re: A week to go,is there anything u wish u had sorted

Post by mrsball 20th July 2013, 7:55 pm

Shopping online, making sure ready meals in fridge and freezer.
Putting everything at chest level ef, tea cups, plate etc. Instead of high shelves 
How old are your boys? Maybe make a helping chart for them to help you do small chores or tidying. Toys etc. 

Stock up on DVDs! Maybe get a box set you've always wanted to watch.

X
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by Specialkj 20th July 2013, 8:05 pm

Thanks mrs ball, like the sound of a box set!!! My boys are 2 and 4. My 4 year old should be good enough and he can start to do stuff for himself now but my 2 year old, he is a different case altogether. Thank god I have my husband off work for 2 weeks to look after us all. 
Xx
Specialkj
Specialkj
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Princessjo30 20th July 2013, 8:22 pm

Have you got gel packs to freeze?

I think I'm buying is a new toothbrush to take as mine is electric and too big and heavy so just going to get one I can throw away after.
Princessjo30
Princessjo30
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Specialkj 20th July 2013, 8:34 pm

I have got one gel pack yes, ironically I have ordered an electric toothbrush to take as have heard could be tricky brushing teeth post op! I need one anyway!!! So maybe take urs!!!

I got my button up night shirt and dressing gown from Primark today. 

I think as long as I have my I pad and charger I won't need anymore entertainment!! I'll just be on here! 

Xxx
Specialkj
Specialkj
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Princessjo30 20th July 2013, 8:46 pm

My ipad rudely switched itself off while I was mid post lol. 

I'm not staying in overnight but I'm taking my PJ's to chill out in as their super comfy yes 

Got me a button front top to wear on the way home with some leggings. Do we have to shower when we get there? I'm sure I've read on surgery stories that that us required x
Princessjo30
Princessjo30
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 20th July 2013, 8:50 pm

It depends who you book with, better shower before incase you don't? And no bony wash etc remember :) I'm excited for you two! I think it sounds like your organised and done all you can, I've brought pjs from primark, I brought a size up for comfort but wish I hadn't lol because they are square on me! Oh well hoping were too out of it to care lol xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by jesber123 20th July 2013, 8:51 pm

Most important thing on my list is the bell suggested to me in another post lol.
Have you packed your bag yet? I'm feeling strangely calm about everything
jesber123
jesber123
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 225

Back to top Go down

Post by Princessjo30 20th July 2013, 8:54 pm

jenniferrf1 wrote:It depends who you book with, better shower before incase you don't? And no bony wash etc remember :) I'm excited for you two! I think it sounds like your organised and done all you can, I've brought pjs from primark, I brought a size up for comfort but wish I hadn't lol because they are square on me! Oh well hoping were too out of it to care lol xx

Mine are from primani too, so comfy I could wear them allday, love them :-)

Ill definitely have a shower before I leave home as I need to do my hair, it's terrible and goes greasy after a day so if I don't ill feel crappy x
Princessjo30
Princessjo30
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 20th July 2013, 8:58 pm

Same here, my hair will be greasy again by the time I'm back...

Here's my plan that I'm hoping is ok, wake up have a shower and wash my hair, then put my hair up, get back in the shower to make sure there's no soapy stuff left from the shampoo/conditioner... Do you think that will be ok? Xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Princessjo30 20th July 2013, 9:00 pm

That sounds like a good idea, are we only allowed to wash our bodies with water then on the day? X
Princessjo30
Princessjo30
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Princessjo30 20th July 2013, 9:01 pm

jesber123 wrote:Most important thing on my list is the bell suggested to me in another post lol.
Have you packed your bag yet? I'm feeling strangely calm about everything

I've not packed my bag, I have a terrible memory and will forget what I've packed. I'm going to pack it next weekend x
Princessjo30
Princessjo30
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 20th July 2013, 9:02 pm

I've heard that? Im not 100% why bit I think to lower risk of infection? Xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Specialkj 20th July 2013, 9:03 pm

My notes def say shower before but no lotions or make up- is that as far to say I can't put face moisturiser on?!!? 

Jen I'm not sure what u mean!!!? Are u going to go back in shower with dry hair? 

I plan on showering and doing hair in morn as will enjoy it for once knowing not going to be able to do it for a while!!! 
Xxx
Specialkj
Specialkj
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Specialkj 20th July 2013, 9:04 pm

Ah I see now Jen, I will do this also!!! I'll have a nice soapy shower followed by a water only one!!! Love it, thank u xxx
Specialkj
Specialkj
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 20th July 2013, 9:05 pm

Yer specialk, I've seen on the forum no moisturiser either! I'm going to put my hair in a towel lol and then get back in to get rid of any soap left then dry hair! Your plan sounds fine too though, I just want to enjoy one last shower that morning, my admission isn't until 11am so it's not too bad xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Princessjo30 20th July 2013, 9:07 pm

I don't think you can put moisturiser on, I'm not 100% though x
Princessjo30
Princessjo30
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Princessjo30 20th July 2013, 9:08 pm

That's really good that you have your admission time already Jen. I won't get mine until 24/48 hours before. At least you can plan around it x
Princessjo30
Princessjo30
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Specialkj 20th July 2013, 9:10 pm

I won't use anything lotion based just water shower and will copy ur idea Jen! Yey glad we had this discussion! Will moisturise well the night before!!!!
Xxx
Specialkj
Specialkj
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 20th July 2013, 9:11 pm

I know :) I'm glad it's not an early one because I'm overnight and I want to still feel a bit drowsy going into the night because I'm not looking forward to staying overnight but I choose to for peace of mind! Your a daycase? So your have a earlier one most likely :) xx

Glad we are ultra organised lool! Xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Specialkj 20th July 2013, 9:11 pm

Princessjo30 wrote:That's really good that you have your admission time already Jen. I won't get mine until 24/48 hours before. At least you can plan around it x

I don't find out til the day before either but know I'm in the morning sometime. Hard to plan not knowing at all though xxx
Specialkj
Specialkj
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Princessjo30 20th July 2013, 9:14 pm

jenniferrf1 wrote:I know :) I'm glad it's not an early one because I'm overnight and I want to still feel a bit drowsy going into the night because I'm not looking forward to staying overnight but I choose to for peace of mind! Your a daycase? So your have a earlier one most likely :) xx

Glad we are ultra organised lool! Xx

Yes I'm a day case, it was £500 cheaper yes 

I'm only 30 mins away from the hospital so I can get bak quite quickly if I need to. My PCC said today that ill be one of the 1st on the list which I'm glad about xx
Princessjo30
Princessjo30
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Princessjo30 20th July 2013, 9:15 pm

Specialkj wrote:
Princessjo30 wrote:That's really good that you have your admission time already Jen. I won't get mine until 24/48 hours before. At least you can plan around it x

I don't find out til the day before either but know I'm in the morning sometime. Hard to plan not knowing at all though xxx

It is hard not knowing, I like to get my head around things and don't really want them calling me the day before telling me I there for 7am. X
Princessjo30
Princessjo30
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by cheekychickan 21st July 2013, 11:14 am

I read this lil nugget somewhere on here.... Blue tac things like your lamp switch and end of your phone charger to your bed side table so that you dont have to faff about finding them when you need them and they will all be at arms length ready for you.

Also another tip the girls at work gave me (im a massive tea&coffee drinker) buy a single pint of milk and you can make your own drinks in the microwave! Not ideal but its wet and warm, when you're a day post op and no one is around xx
cheekychickan
cheekychickan
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 155

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next