Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi ladies really could do with your help x

+2
jenniferrf1
Ronniegirlgirl
6 posters

Go down

Hi ladies really could do with your help x Empty Hi ladies really could do with your help x

Post by Ronniegirlgirl 18th July 2013, 6:46 am

Hi ladies I need your help! I'm looking at getting my ba as soon as as bows the right time. I have a cons with surgicare with mr sulaiman and also one with the macindoe centre with a fellow surgeon under the umbrella of mr peter arnstein. Do any of you ladies have experience with either? Also I've heard peter arnstein dosent like to do unders, how true this I don't know so I'm hoping u lovely ladies can shed some light for me? Xxxxxxxxx
Ronniegirlgirl
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 20

Back to top Go down

Hi ladies really could do with your help x Empty Re: Hi ladies really could do with your help x

Post by jenniferrf1 18th July 2013, 6:53 am

Hi ronnie, have you tried typing their names in our search bar? Your be able to read bits on them :) I didn't meet either but I'm sure girls will be along soon to help you further :) xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Hi ladies really could do with your help x Empty Re: Hi ladies really could do with your help x

Post by Specialkj 18th July 2013, 6:58 am

Hi Ronniegirlgirl, I am having my BA at the McIndoe Centre at end of July, and feel really pleased with my choice, there is a girl on here Daisydee that had Peter Arnstein I believe, but I may be wrong. Her pic looks amazing!  

I hope your consultations go well. Definately do searches in the box like Jenniferrf1 suggested as you will find info there.

You are definately in the best place to get advice and info!!!! 
xxxx
Specialkj
Specialkj
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 902

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronniegirlgirl 18th July 2013, 9:22 am

Thank u girls so much xxxx
Where is the search bar lol? X
Ronniegirlgirl
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 18th July 2013, 9:30 am

Just at the top right of the screen :ok:
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronniegirlgirl 18th July 2013, 9:34 pm

Thanks ladies not found nothing lol xxx
Ronniegirlgirl
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 18th July 2013, 10:07 pm

Any surgeon that has a preference for a placement is not a surgeon with YOUR best interests at heart hun.

A BA should be tailored to YOUR body type and not tailored to their preferred surgery. This is all about YOU, not the surgeon.

You may find this thread about placements [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] of interest to you hun.

Its good that you're doing your research hun but if it is conclusive that unders are a preference I'd personally pass and look at other surgeons hun. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 18th July 2013, 10:15 pm

There are lots of threads from the search bar about Mr Sulaiman [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and Mr Arnstein [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs_B_24 19th July 2013, 6:54 am

Good luck with your research, I bet your so excited x
Mrs_B_24
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 531

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down