Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hey ladies x

+3
mirren001
samlr87
leni.xxx
7 posters

Go down

hey ladies x Empty hey ladies x

Post by leni.xxx 6th October 2014, 12:53 pm

hey ladies, im new to all this so appreciate any feedback! iv had my consultation with the surgeon, going with transform. Im 27, a size 8-10, between a 32a-b at the mo, getting 410 unders. Im paying the deposit later on today & im really scared now :( been thinking about doing this for 10 years & its something i really want done but a bag of nerves today, just looking for any support please. leni.xxx
leni.xxx
leni.xxx
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 11

Back to top Go down

hey ladies x Empty Re: hey ladies x

Post by samlr87 6th October 2014, 1:01 pm

Welcome leni, how exciting! When will your surgery be?x
samlr87
samlr87
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 247

Back to top Go down

Post by leni.xxx 6th October 2014, 1:19 pm

7th November so not long now, eeek! so nervous
leni.xxx
leni.xxx
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by leni.xxx 6th October 2014, 1:20 pm

r u nervous too?! xxx
leni.xxx
leni.xxx
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by samlr87 6th October 2014, 1:21 pm

Not long at all :) If you have any questions do ask. The ladies on here are fantastic and so knowledgeable too
samlr87
samlr87
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by samlr87 6th October 2014, 1:21 pm

strangely no lol just impatient. want it done NOW!!! Got my pre op tomorrow so hope that all goes well x
samlr87
samlr87
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by leni.xxx 6th October 2014, 1:23 pm

how much bigger r u going? im a bit concerned that im getting unders rather than overs as someone has told me its more painful? im just a big wimp, il be glad when its done xxx
leni.xxx
leni.xxx
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by samlr87 6th October 2014, 1:27 pm

Im having partial unders myself and yes I have heard it hurts more because the muscle has to be cut. Did they tell you why unders? I have minimal breast tissue so kind of had to but I dont mind but preparing myself for the pain lol!! Im having 415cc anatomical implants so should be about 3 cup sizes bigger (hopefully) xx
samlr87
samlr87
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by leni.xxx 6th October 2014, 1:39 pm

I didnt actually ask i just presumed its cos im smaller they were putting them under, the surgeon said the 410's should take me up to a d cup but they did look pretty big. cant wait to go bra shopping :) xxx
leni.xxx
leni.xxx
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 6th October 2014, 2:17 pm

All these new boobs for Christmas!  woohoo
Best present ever! XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 6th October 2014, 2:24 pm

Any pain/discomfort from having a BA is usually short term & can usually be managed with meds if you keep on top of them. Some have more pain than others & some find they just have more of a discomfort.
The 1st week or 2 is usually the worst & after you turn the corner you start to feel better each day that passes.XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Back to top Go down

Post by leni.xxx 6th October 2014, 2:38 pm

thanks :) just wish it was xmas & it was all by with! hoping all the pain & stressing will be well worth it. do u mind me asking what size the 345 unders took u up too? xxx
leni.xxx
leni.xxx
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by samlr87 6th October 2014, 2:49 pm

I pm'ed you leni x
samlr87
samlr87
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by leni.xxx 6th October 2014, 3:42 pm

got ur message thanks but its not letting me reply :( if u could pm me the name that would be great xxx
leni.xxx
leni.xxx
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 6th October 2014, 3:47 pm

Hi not long now til you have your new boobies

I had 365cc MP unders and I had zilch to start with

I really did suffer badly with pain after my first BA was on slow release painkillers for months but after my reop it wasnt just as bad, and i have a really high pain tolereance, 2 babies one no pain relief and the other y section the spinal wore off half way through!!

but if you keep on top of the pain relief then you will be fine

xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by WOOWOO55 6th October 2014, 3:55 pm

hi leni i had partly unders with transform they were great with me,i had 420cc am now a dd love them for me no pain whatso ever just pressure like some ones sat on your chest lack off sleep and a tight compression bad i had to ware all week but all well worth it now xx
WOOWOO55
WOOWOO55
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 302

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 6th October 2014, 7:15 pm

Just one month to go! It can be nerve wracking, that's perfectly natural with any op. But try and turn those nerves to excitement! Unders aren't more 'painful', but it will ache more. All girls are different, but it should be anything you can't handle with over the counter painkillers. I had 340, went from 32aa to 32e. But our results won't be any indication of your final result, it'll all depend on you and your body. Have you tried making some rice boobs? They're a great way to try them on, and give you a vague indicating of what size they'll be. Don't put too much emphasis on the actual bra size though, as we all have misconceptions of what a 'dd' is etc. 

Best of luck for the big day, ask away with any questions you have :)
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by kezjb 6th October 2014, 7:55 pm

We sound pretty similar am a 34b though think I've been wearing too big a band size. Am having 330cc anatomicals. 

Not long for you now :)
kezjb
kezjb
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 470

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 6th October 2014, 9:38 pm

leni.xxx wrote:thanks :) just wish it was xmas & it was all by with! hoping all the pain & stressing will be well worth it. do u mind me asking what size the 345 unders took u up too? xxx
Depending on bra as different makes /styles I'm a different size,I'm any where between 32dd & 30e/f, sounds huge but perception of sizes can be way out, there's a big difference between 32dd & say a 36dd.
Next time your out shopping have a look at bras in different band sizes but same cup size you'll see what I mean.
Before my BA I had zilch in the boob department & was looking to have around a full C after BA ,mines are what I was thinking a full C looked like but turns out my idea of a full C is actually 32dd/ 30e-f!...lol
Take pictures with you to consultation that way you can be sure the surgeon knows the size & look you are after ( in just describing what you want you can't be sure the surgeon is visualising what you are meaning)' they can then use their expertise along with your measurements to work out the size/shape of implant needed to get the result you are after. XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Back to top Go down

Post by leni.xxx 7th October 2014, 8:43 am

thanku 4 all ur feedback im already starting 2 feel a bit more relaxed about the whole thing. as scared as i am the excitement of the results is far greater! just got a couple more questions, how long did u need off ur work? my op is the friday and im off until the next monday (9 days) is this enough? im in an office so no heavy lifting etc. also as silly as this may sound 1 of my biggest concerns is waking up during surgery, can this happen or have i just watched far 2 many horror films?! thanks leni.xxx
leni.xxx
leni.xxx
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by samlr87 7th October 2014, 8:55 am

leni I actually had a nightmare last night about waking during surgery and i woke up with my heart pounding. petrified now x
samlr87
samlr87
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by leni.xxx 7th October 2014, 8:57 am

Oh noooo!! Its just 2 many scary films i think lol. Im actually ok during the day, more excited about shopping after etc, but at night when im trying 2 sleep i freak myself out thinking about the op. what date are u having urs x
leni.xxx
leni.xxx
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WOOWOO55 7th October 2014, 12:28 pm

it took me 45 minits to wake up after the op lol so i wouldnt worrie .i had 3 weeks i needed atleast 2 weeks could never have gone back before but that was me xx
WOOWOO55
WOOWOO55
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 302

Back to top Go down

Post by samlr87 7th October 2014, 4:26 pm

leni mines on the 24th xx
samlr87
samlr87
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 8th October 2014, 12:29 pm

9 days should be fine if you're an office worker. If you can though, let at least one person at work know you're not 100% so might need help. I went back to the office after 3wk and still needed help with heavy doors, reaching for a mug etc. 

There are some instances where people wake up, but the chances are so small, you shouldn't worry about it. The Ops only around an hour you'll be just fine.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down