Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6wk update

4 posters

Go down

6wk update  Empty 6wk update

Post by Charlii 15th July 2013, 11:40 am

Right now, my right nipple feels like its spasming! Kinda like, you know when a cat pads out on its cushion before settling down - like theres a tiny little cat doing that on my nip!! At least it means the feelings coming back. I know because I accidentaly caught it with a round brush last night - OWCH!

Generally getting on OK. Lefty is still pretty achy in the mornings, and Im feeling pretty bruised in the side ribs at the moment, not sure where thats come from. But they're definately getting much softer. Even getting a little jiggle when I walk now that Ive got the binder off!

Scars are looking really good. Kinda lumpy, but Im massaging them daily with the Tamanu balm. Also been using it on the underboob where Ive got really dry skin, it works wonders!Im in a properly fitting sports bra now though, so hopefully that'll cut down on the dry skin. Its also giving me a bit of a cleavage, which is nice!

I'd say im 99.9% back to routine. Im still wary of over stretching, so still getting hubby to reach the high shelves, but other than that, all gravy. Going to try and get back on the treadmill this week. Not a hardcore run, just a fast walk and maybe a slow jog if Im up to it, and perhaps see if I can start supporting myself in Planks again.

Now its just another waiting game - 2 more weeks and I can wear wires :ok:
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

6wk update  Empty Re: 6wk update

Post by jenniferrf1 15th July 2013, 11:55 am

Really liked reading your update Charli :) Lots of details! Good to see that your almost 100% back to being how you felt pre op apart from the odd thing Thumbsup 
Also happy to read that your feelings are coming back in the nipples lol, I liked the cat thing, my cat seems to do that on my leg all the time so I know the feeling!
Overall all seems to be going brilliantly :D xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 15th July 2013, 1:47 pm

Unless you've had permission from your surgeon to get back to excercise babe is just continue with your walking right now so as not to put stress on your boobs. Remember as you exercise your heart rates pumps your blood round your body and this could put stress on the scars babe. If you excercise uninstructed by your surgeon and anything does happen you also risk voiding your aftercare hun.

You've only got 2 weeks until you see your surgeon o get the all clear babe. I understand totally whats its like to want to return to your pre-BA fitness levels but we are given recovery periods for a reason hun and it really is best to follow your surgeons instructions to get the best result possible. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 15th July 2013, 2:53 pm

Hey Cookie. Im not actually seeing my surgeon for another 6wks (well, early Sept for a 3mth check up), but my notes said "Sports bra day and night for 8wks", and the THG booklet said I can start gentle exercise again at 6wk. The nurse confirmed it all, but do you think I should wait until I've seen the surgeon with regards to exercise? I dont want to put any undue stress on myself, it'd just be nice to get active again to help with my mood.
Charlii
Charlii

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 15th July 2013, 3:22 pm

If you're advised you can start gentle excercise and you don't have any concerns at all about your boobs it will be then Charleii.

I'd personally prefer to see the surgeon first and have them assess my boobs, but if all if going well and you want to start excercising them you will be covered by your aftercare babe yes  most women with good recoveries start excercise at around the 6 week marker so you should be fine, but then... Most women do also see their surgeon around this time also. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 15th July 2013, 4:18 pm

Yeh, I did think it was a long time to go back and see him. Maybe i'll ring and check I've got that date right. In the meantime then maybe I'll just speed up from a trundle to a strut!
Charlii
Charlii

Back to top Go down

Post by missvmac28 15th July 2013, 5:54 pm

Hi Charli, glad you're feeling good and getting back to normal :-) xx
missvmac28
missvmac28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 497

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 16th July 2013, 5:31 am

Haha! You go strut ya stuff girl! dance like I said, you should be fine - you're doing well, you're following instructions and you're covered so there's no reason why not hun. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down