Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day-case

+4
jenniferrf1
mrsball
BetterThanToast
dafneylou
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Day-case - Page 2 Empty Re: Day-case

Post by dafneylou 17th July 2013, 1:35 pm

I wanted to do that, book into a hotel night before but my husband can't get off work so means I have to travel in the morning as I have no-one else to take me.shrug 

I know, 26 days, I CAN NOT WAIT!!!!yahoo 

I love looking at my ticker every day and seeing it count down, bet you are the same hunni, especially after your long wait! xx
dafneylou
dafneylou
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 164

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 17th July 2013, 1:43 pm

Aww that's a shame, early morning it is! My admission is 1130 and I only live about an hour away so its ok for me, leave at ten to be on the safe side! :D

Im definitely the same lol, im like come on ticker, move a little quicker! Its really nice to see it go down, I started on 2 months 3 weeks Shocked  

Im glad your getting rid of your PIPs though! I go on holiday in 20 days so your have your BA while im away! xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by dafneylou 17th July 2013, 1:52 pm

Arhh thats good that you don't live too far away,wish I was a hour away from my hospital but I keep reminding myself it could be worse, I could be having it abroad or something, I don't know how those girls cope with that!!

You will be on holiday when I have mine, lucky you! I will have to fill you in when you get back.

I can't wait to get these PIPs out, I'm in so much pain with them, have to live in a bra 24/7, my boobs are all funny shapes and the pain I have in my nipples........awful. At least I have a date when it will all end now. xx
dafneylou
dafneylou
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 17th July 2013, 1:58 pm

Yer im going to turkey so will look for your update once im back :)

Aww I cant imagine how you've lived with those PIPs either, very strong and brave! Really sorry that you were given them in the first place, but in a few weeks they will be long gone and never have to think of them again Hug  xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by dafneylou 17th July 2013, 2:14 pm

Thank you hunni, that is very sweet of you.
 Is wrong that women are suffering but I am one of the lucky ones who has been given help to get these things out, I always have to remind myself that the are woman out there who are suffering and have no option but to beg NHS to take them out without replacement!! I know that I would be distraught if that was my only option.xx
dafneylou
dafneylou
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2