Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Belevdere review

5 posters

Go down

Belevdere review Empty Belevdere review

Post by leannejkl 14th July 2013, 7:28 am

Stupidly AFTER i paid for my BA i done searches on my clinic and i found bad review after bad, i was very scared and worried, and i had a lot of good advice from the girls on here. but i decided to go ahead. i just thought it might be useful for anyone thinking to go there to have a review to read (sorry if this is in the wrong place)

i rang up to book a consult i went to see dr naveen. he was lovley asked me the reasons i wanted a BA went over all the risks and then explained what he felt would be best for my body and really listened to what i wanted, i really liked him, he was a friendly nice man, 

then i was taken to another part of the building to talk money with the clinic staff...on their website it had 2 prices £2500.. and £2995 but i could not find any terms for either of these prices, so i wanted to know what i was looking at and with what terms, i found out that the £2500 price is a pay not and not have it done for 6 months, something personally i would not do as i was worried if anything happened i would lose my money, and the £2995 is not a actual price at all so i dont know why its on their..

i spoke to the lady and said it would be best if real prices and terms were displayed to save confusion and she told me it was like that so people would ring and come in to ask... i got told the price would be £3995 i said i knew 2 people who paid £3500 and why cant i pay that she said it was cos at the time they must have had offers on, so i explained i was going to look at some other clinics and decide at a later point she then came back and said oh we can do it for £3500 now,

i had £2500 cash on me and she was keen to get the last £1000 asking if i had a credit card, but i did not want to hand over any money right then, as soon as she realized she would not be taking cash from me that day i can honestly say her attitude changed. (which was not that great to start with) i remember saying to my friend i was not sure if i wanted to do it with that clinic cos of that one girl there was a way about her i was not keen on at all, but i decided i could not make a decision like that based on the 'money taker'.

After a think i got back in touch and made a day and time to go back and pay the full amount, when i got there i was ringing the door bell and no one was coming, this is what happened the first day i got my consult so i was standing about again thinking no one is here and the woman comes out of the other building and i say oh no one was answering the door bell she says yea cos we are in here... i was thinking well dont u think you should tell people this. i had my baby with me so was not happy with the standing about cos they dont tell you where they are,..

she took me into the office and i gave her the money after i read the contract, then she and another lady counted all the money, it really felt like i was doing some dodgy dealings rather then paying for a BA lol.. after it was all counted twice i was told that was it, as i left i tried to speak to the girl and ask some stuff but you could really tell she just wanted me gone, she had the money so she had no need to speak to me now ( i dont know if thats how she meant to be but thats really how she came across to me and in my car i was regretting it all based on this one women's lack of people skills).

2 days later i went for my pre op, and met a lovely nurse and a different woman was on site but nicer then the first lady i had delt with, the nurse was so good, but when i got weighed the scales had me nearly 2 stone lighter then what i was i tried to say this but the nurse believed the scales (i went to boots after and weighed myself as i knew i was not that light).

BA DAY...
i arrived at 9.45 and once again no one to open the doors so standing about again but a man came out and he went and found someone for us (i think its the door bell not working) i was greeted by a nice lady who asked if i was nervous and she tried to put me at ease, at 10am i was taken upstairs its a nice clean building but a small winding staircase and funny shaped corridors which i thought was not practical for what they do here, the room was nice and clean and i shared with another girl. the nurse was the same who done my pre op, i spoke to her about the weight and she told me they did find a fault with them and she asked for my current weight.

there was no waiting about for me, and every need was met, every single person i came across was so kind. and when it came down to my surgery going wrong, everyone was so helpful, the poor nurse who had worked all day stayed over night with me everyone stayed later to get me fixed up, i was moved to a single room. i honestly can not fault the medical team, they went out of their way to be kind and nice to me. as soon as they could re operate they did. 

there was one issue where my friend overhead the nurses speaking about things not being in the trolley correct, things missing or something out of date, but as soon as they saw her looking they stopped speaking, my friend thinks this is the trolley that came out of surgery with me, but i never heard this so i dont really know. 
the building is not made for surgery every where is so tight and small trying to wheel beds through, is a bit scary and makes for a bumpy ride, the stair case is dangerous i feel for woman just having surgery and trying to get down that stair case, and the road leaving the clinic, unless you drive at 2 miles an hour you will damage your car and be in a lot of pain, they need to tarmac it.

over all i do rate the clinic well, the medical staff are top class, i could not have asked for better, everywhere is spotless clean. the down sides are all not surgery related the woman dealing with patients is better of in the back doing paperwork incase she scares people off, they need to fix the road ( if its theirs) they cant really do nothing about the lay out of the building, i guess lol

but i am glad i had it done, i am glad i went there, but this could be cos it went ok for me, if something happened in surgery and there was stuff missing on a trolley then it could not have gone so well so something happened who knows, 

for me the nurse and medical team i cant praise high enough, they are what have changed my mind about the clinic, but the clinic itself shrug
leannejkl
leannejkl
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 86

Back to top Go down

Belevdere review Empty Re: Belevdere review

Post by jenniferrf1 14th July 2013, 7:50 am

Really interesting and honest review Leanne, Im sure it will be great advice for women looking at different places to book their BA... I know you had a slight complication but am glad that you are now on the way to having a full recovery xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by jesber123 14th July 2013, 8:02 am

To a point that first lady is a just a sales person, pay your money or don't waste my time!
I had consults with MYA and Transform and it was the lady at both that out me off before I had even seen a surgeon.
The lady at THG Brighton - Natasha has been nothing but helpful all the way, nothing is too much trouble even after payment. 
These companies need to look at these people who represent them IMO I think they would receive much less bad press.
I'm glad that all went well for you in the end Leanne, how are you feeling now?
jesber123
jesber123
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 225

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 14th July 2013, 8:30 am

I think that's a good point Jesber, we have this forum so are aware that the PCC are just the sales people but I imagine that other girls who aren't aware of this will easily be drawn in by these women because of the friendliness! xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dafneylou 14th July 2013, 8:00 pm

Good review hun,
I'm sure it will be very helpful to a few girls in the future.
I had also looked into that clinic and was put off by all the bad reviews so its nice to see one that is positive about their experience and the staff there.
xxx
dafneylou
dafneylou
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 164

Back to top Go down

Post by leannejkl 14th July 2013, 10:10 pm

jesber123 wrote:To a point that first lady is a just a sales person, pay your money or don't waste my time!
I had consults with MYA and Transform and it was the lady at both that out me off before I had even seen a surgeon.
The lady at THG Brighton - Natasha has been nothing but helpful all the way, nothing is too much trouble even after payment. 
These companies need to look at these people who represent them IMO I think they would receive much less bad press.
I'm glad that all went well for you in the end Leanne, how are you feeling now?

hiya i am much better now thanks getting used to having boobies lol x
leannejkl
leannejkl
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by leannejkl 14th July 2013, 10:15 pm

i forgot to add !!

i had 3 awnser phone messages from the clinic trying to check up on me and asking me to call back to let them know how i was doing the clinic manager called and i finally managed to pick up and they just wanted to know i was ok and how i was feeling, then 2 days later the nurse who stayed all day and night with me called to see how i was and there was also a hand written get well card which i thought was so nice (i found out they send this to everyone :) )
leannejkl
leannejkl
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by leannejkl 14th July 2013, 10:17 pm

leannejkl wrote:i forgot to add !!

i had 3 answer phone messages from the clinic trying to check up on me and asking me to call back to let them know how i was doing the clinic manager called and i finally managed to pick up and they just wanted to know i was ok and how i was feeling, then 2 days later the nurse who stayed all day and night with me called to see how i was and there was also a hand written get well card send in the post which i thought was so nice (i found out they send this to everyone :) )

did not know how to edit the post i missed a bit lol
leannejkl
leannejkl
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 15th July 2013, 5:26 am

The get well soon card was a nice touch!! X
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sezbaby2 15th July 2013, 11:24 am

great review, everyone has different opinions of everything so good to read a postive thing about it for a change.
x
Sezbaby2
Sezbaby2
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 411

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down