Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

375CC Extra High Profile - Someone help!

+11
jakki32
mrsball
Princess_x
Charlii
misf1
COOKIE
sparkyleeds
jenniferrf1
Redtulip123
Lisa34
stephie2307
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

375CC Extra High Profile - Someone help!  - Page 2 Empty Re: 375CC Extra High Profile - Someone help!

Post by stephie2307 14th July 2013, 9:06 pm

Em!!

Oh my god you are having your surgery tomorrow! How exciting!
Yeah I'm getting to the point now where I'm becoming so impatient and frustrated because I'm worrying about what they are going to look like - I can't wait until 23rd!

Good luck tomorrow sweet! I hope all goes well and your recovery is fast! Let me know how you get on!

xxx
stephie2307
stephie2307
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 15

Back to top Go down

375CC Extra High Profile - Someone help!  - Page 2 Empty Re: 375CC Extra High Profile - Someone help!

Post by emloub 14th July 2013, 9:17 pm

Hiya Stephie,

Trust me your surgery day will come round so so quickly! It only feels like yesterday that I was going to my first consultation...I think we'll have the boobies we want at the end of it and all this will be worth it!

I'm trying so hard to sleep but I don't think it's going to happen, doesn't help with being boiling hot either! Thank you very much for your message and I'll let you know how it all goes :) xxx
emloub
emloub
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by stephie2307 14th July 2013, 10:31 pm

Yeah I know! I was literally just thinking about my first consultation - can't wait for it to be over and have new boobies!

Can't wait to hear about your profiles, it will hopefully put my mind at ease! Nooo sleeping is defo out of the question for me too the night before mine! I'm sure you'll be catching up on your sleep tomorrow anyways all day!

Good luck sweet! Keep me posted! X
stephie2307
stephie2307
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Princessjo30 16th July 2013, 8:08 pm

Hi and welcome x
Princessjo30
Princessjo30
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1022

Back to top Go down

Post by stephie2307 17th July 2013, 7:14 am

Good morning Emma!

I hope your surgery went really well! How are you feeling and how are those ultra high profiles??? Under a week to go for me now!

Xxxx
stephie2307
stephie2307
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by emloub 18th July 2013, 7:09 am

Hello lovely! I've pm'd you xxxx
emloub
emloub
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by stephie2307 18th July 2013, 11:13 am

Emma!!

I got your email sweet, I won't let me reply to you because it says I don't have enough posts to use private messages - whhhhaaaaat??

Thank you so much for the email, glad you are on the mend and op went well, they sound awesome, so wish I could see the pictures :-( Can't wait until my op, so excited!!

Xxx
stephie2307
stephie2307
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by emloub 21st July 2013, 7:02 am

Hey Hun!

I've got a feeling your surgery is today?? Best of luck!! You'll be fine, bet you're so excited, let me know how it goes xxx
emloub
emloub
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Specialkj 21st July 2013, 8:10 am

Hi July ladies, u haven't put ur dates in the calendar so we can all wish u luck and follow ur surgery, I live seeing who is next and reading all about it!!!

Good luck for tomorrow!!!! Xxxx
Specialkj
Specialkj
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 902

Back to top Go down

Post by Specialkj 21st July 2013, 8:11 am

For today even Stephie!!! Xx
Specialkj
Specialkj
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 21st July 2013, 8:27 am

emloub wrote:Hey Hun!

I've got a feeling your surgery is today?? Best of luck!! You'll be fine, bet you're so excited, let me know how it goes xxx

Tuesday the 23rd babe :ok:  xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by stephie2307 21st July 2013, 12:25 pm

Aww thanks!! Yes it is 23rd! Tuesday! Super excited! x
stephie2307
stephie2307
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by stephie2307 24th July 2013, 6:07 pm

Hey Girls.

I had my surgery yesterday and I am really pleased with them so far! Woke up in no pain at all, was knocked out and before I knew it I was back in my room with new boobs!

Last night was so hard to sleep and I'm struggling to stay comfortable! I'm not in pain at all (I don't think) but I am extremely right across my chest and I can't lift myself at all or move very easily at all! I have my pain killers, don't seem to be doing an amazing job, hoping ill recover soon.

Anyone who has had over the muscle implants.... Please tell me it gets better! I'm so bored, I feel sick and I ache really bad!! x
stephie2307
stephie2307
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Specialkj 24th July 2013, 6:28 pm

I can't tell u as Pre BA but congrats on ur new boobies!!! Glad u are pleased with them xxx
Specialkj
Specialkj
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2