Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

375CC Extra High Profile - Someone help!

+11
jakki32
mrsball
Princess_x
Charlii
misf1
COOKIE
sparkyleeds
jenniferrf1
Redtulip123
Lisa34
stephie2307
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

375CC Extra High Profile - Someone help!  Empty 375CC Extra High Profile - Someone help!

Post by stephie2307 2nd July 2013, 3:48 pm

Hey Girls, 

I would love some advice on my BA that is booked for 23rd July, super excited but feel like I am now going insane! 

I have booked in for 375cc Allergan Natrelle Inspria implants. I originally asked my surgeon for high profile and she said that she wants to use extra high profile implants - this is my first BA and I am now really nervous thinking that I am going to come out and they are going to look like Victoria Beckhams a few years back (everyone knows that look) and look really fake and unnatural. 

I said to my surgeon in these words " I want natural, but again noticeable" and she has suggested these. 

Please can anyone with extra high profile, especially with 375cc contact me because you will really be putting my mind at ease, its starting to upset me a little because I don't know what to do and feel like im going to look silly and this really isn't how I should be feeling right?? 

I am size 8 and I am a small 34B - Cant wait for new boobies!! 

Please help me girlies xxxxxxxx:giveu: panic group hug
stephie2307
stephie2307
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 15

Back to top Go down

375CC Extra High Profile - Someone help!  Empty Re: 375CC Extra High Profile - Someone help!

Post by Lisa34 2nd July 2013, 4:13 pm

Hi hun xx I am 5ft 6. 8st 11lbs. I had 325cc allergen natrelle extra high profile anatomicals. 
 They do not look like Victoria beckhams lol! They look natural, and are looking more and more natural by the day.

Have you only seen the 1 surgeon?
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

375CC Extra High Profile - Someone help!  Empty Re: 375CC Extra High Profile - Someone help!

Post by Redtulip123 2nd July 2013, 4:15 pm

Hi, I had Nagor impleo 360 extra high profile and mine look  natural. As long as your surgeon understands the look you want he should recommend the implant that will fit and suit your frame the best.  X
Redtulip123
Redtulip123
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 397

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 2nd July 2013, 4:17 pm

Hi stephie, I cant help with the that size implant but you don't need to worry about having Victoria Beckham boobs! Your surgeon wont make you look fake and wouldn't recommend an implant that is too big for your body. From my research Ms Fiumara is brill at Natural lovely boobs!!
Congrats on booking your BA and welcome to the fourm! x
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkyleeds 2nd July 2013, 4:20 pm

Hi had nagor 375 teardrop XHP and the have dropped lovely and look very natural, went from 34a to 34 d/dd x
sparkyleeds
sparkyleeds
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1901

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 2nd July 2013, 4:34 pm

Hello and welcome to Breast Buddies Stephie wavey 

As you're pre BA you might find the information we have in the 'Breast Augmentation Information' section of the forum of interest to you. Its filled with so much to help you better understand the procedure and to help yourself feel better prepared. Any questions or concerns you might have just ask away in the 'General Breast Augmentation' section of the forum were no BA questions ever go unanswered and our lovely ladies will always be more than happy to help you if they can. This section is for introduction only lovely, so you'll get a much better response over there.

Enjoy the forum Stephie. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by stephie2307 2nd July 2013, 4:55 pm

Thanks girls! This is making me feel better already, I'm really in like a panic mode!
I'm worried that they are going to be too big, she said they are the biggest I can go and I seem to just be reading people who have said they look mega fake and shouldn't have them!
So glad I've found this forum! Are they much different to high profile implants? Looked at the measurements and don't look overally different or I could be wrong?

Thanks so much for your advice already xx
stephie2307
stephie2307
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 2nd July 2013, 5:30 pm

The thing is...we are all different and need different size implants to achieve the results we want. If someone is saying that they look mega fake then maybe they asked for this look or have gone for a implant that is too big for them. Extra high profile are used all the time, im having them and many women here have to without having a fake look. Also like I said before, I have heard many good things about Ms Fiumaras natural results and have never heard of any girl saying that she offered her a bigger implant then other surgeons.
Trust your surgeon! Shes the expert and you are defo not going to have fake looking boobs! :) xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 2nd July 2013, 5:34 pm

You can find some information about profiles on this thread [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Or you could type 'Profiles' into the search bar at the top of the forum and you'll find lots of threads to help you better understand babe, or you could create your own thread in the General Breast Augmenation section of the forum where you get a much better response babe. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by stephie2307 2nd July 2013, 6:02 pm

Thanks Jennifer, do you have extra high implants? x
stephie2307
stephie2307
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 2nd July 2013, 6:16 pm

Welcome to the forum hun. I would think your surgeon has suggested the xtra high not because they are extra big, all it usually means is the width is smaller (for smaller framed people) but they do have plenty of projection, so they would be better for fitting your breast width diameter.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 2nd July 2013, 6:30 pm

Hi stephie. I have Inspira xhp, and they definitely don't look like VBs. True, they're still a bit stuck on, but that's because they're only 4wks old. I was anxious to get a natural look, and was worried rounds might look a bit fake, but once they've healed and dropped into place, I trust they're gonna look great.
If you Google natrelle Inspira catalogue, you should be able to find the exact diameter and height of your implant, then you can shape some rice boobs to try them on. Not an exact science, but a good dress rehearsal.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 2nd July 2013, 7:14 pm

I've got extra high and they are really round looking but I like that look x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by stephie2307 2nd July 2013, 7:50 pm

Aww girls you've been so helpful! Thank you so much, I've booked another consultation on Saturday, one last time as its creeping up on me! I want noticeable boobs but don't want fake looking - I'm so confused!! Really didn't think I would be like this!
Anymore advice is so appreciated xxx
stephie2307
stephie2307
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 2nd July 2013, 8:40 pm

Not yet but I'm having them in September :) I met my surgeon again to go through sizes and it was easier the second time around to keep a clear head because you've been thinking about it a lot, keep us updated how you get on xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by stephie2307 2nd July 2013, 10:10 pm

Will do! Thanks girls! X
stephie2307
stephie2307
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by stephie2307 7th July 2013, 7:10 pm

Hey Girls! I have spoken again with my surgeon and I am definitely having 375cc extra high profile allergan, style 45.

I'm nervous now!!! Please someone convince me they are not going to look like torpedoes!!!! xx
stephie2307
stephie2307
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 7th July 2013, 7:14 pm

You will not have torpedoes! At first they will look stuck on in a way because your body isn't used to them but they will heal and relax and your have great boobs! Your surgeon will never recommend a implant that is too big for you and he will have taken your breast width diameter so will be sure they will e a good size for your frame :) congrats on picking your size!! :D x
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 8th July 2013, 4:28 am

Haha Steph, you'll be fine. Hug 

Its very common 'early post-op' to have boobs that look like torpedoes which is probably where you got the term from. They can look bolted on and pointy at first or just plain weird looking - nothing you might expect from the perfect boob picture we have in our heads anyway lol. But they do over time as Jen said, relax and settle to a natural shape. I'm presuming you're either very slim or on the petite size Steph, which is probably why the extra highs have been chosen for you. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 8th July 2013, 6:31 pm

Hi and welcome x
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by jakki32 8th July 2013, 6:36 pm

I had the same in 385cc and they look fab! Welcome and best wishes on your journey xxx
jakki32
jakki32
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1144

Back to top Go down

Post by Lozzykins 8th July 2013, 7:11 pm

I kinda hope mine do end up looking like torpedos haha ! better than my ironing board chest hahahaha xxx
Lozzykins
Lozzykins
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 173

Back to top Go down

Post by emloub 12th July 2013, 1:16 pm

Hi Steph,

Welcome to the forum! I'm having 350cc uhp's on Monday and went through the whole thing of will they look stuck on etc...but think we just need to trust the surgeons judgement! Are you having overs or unders? Best of luck with the op.

Em xx
emloub
emloub
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by stephie2307 12th July 2013, 1:59 pm

Hi Em,

Mine are going to be 375 extra high profile, think that the ultra have slightly more projection! But my surgeon said that ultra is extra, ultra isn't such a thing!

I totally agree with you, I got to the point of tears worrying that all the years I'd wanted it and the money I've spent that I'm going to wake up with fake looking boobs - worst nightmare! Defo have to trust the surgeons judgement!

She said to me that if I went for high profile instead of the extra high profile, the diameter would look stupid on me and fake! Because I'm small and you obviously are too to have the extra high, they would be better suited to you!

I can only hope that we don't end up with fake looking boobs! My surgery is a week after yours! Wish you all the luck in the world, promise you'll let me know how you get on!

I'm having overs by the way, less painful then unders! What are you having? Xxx
stephie2307
stephie2307
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by emloub 12th July 2013, 6:05 pm

Hey,

It sounds like we have been going through pretty similar emotions! I've been to the point of tears and had many sleepless nights thinking about it...silly really! But I'm sure we'll be fine...I've seen a few pic of the extra high profiles and they can look natural and 350cc and 375cc aren't massive implants anyway. I can't wait until it's all over with now to be honest..not long for us! :)

I'm having unders, or partials anyway. Wish I could have had overs though!

I'll definitely let you know how I get on, let me know how yours goes to...best, best best of luck hun xxx
emloub
emloub
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next