Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pics for consultations? Where to find?

5 posters

Go down

Pics for consultations? Where to find? Empty Pics for consultations? Where to find?

Post by LB1985 28th June 2013, 10:03 am

Hi all!!

Hoping you can give me some advice. I have read (looked at boob pics) a few Nuts and Loaded mags and there just isn't enough boobs in there! haha. I am struggling to communicate the look I want and I think this is why so far all three surgeons I've seen are making assumptions based on what I have said which is "natural and fitting in with my body." Some surgeons think natural is tear drop, others say natural is round as I'm in my 20's and apparently perception of natural is to have more upper pole even though it's not natural at all!! Ramble ramble, hope I'm making sense. 

So, can anyone advise where they found the best pics to take to surgeons during their consults?

Thanks girls :))

xx
LB1985
LB1985
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 138

Back to top Go down

Pics for consultations? Where to find? Empty Re: Pics for consultations? Where to find?

Post by COOKIE 28th June 2013, 10:11 am

You aim for the look YOU want hun. Whether that's a fuller upper pole, or not. This surgery is all about what YOU want, not what a surgeon wants to do.

We have some links to some before and afters in a thread [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hope this helps babe. X
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Pics for consultations? Where to find? Empty Re: Pics for consultations? Where to find?

Post by pr1ncessmummy 28th June 2013, 10:31 am

Hiya,

I got pictures that I liked from Google Images. I just typed in for example "Size DD Boobs" then had a look at the images, and when I was choosing implant size I just typed "380cc implants" and viewed the images to find what I wanted. Turns out I am quite picky when it comes to boobs haha, took me ages!
-x-x-
pr1ncessmummy
pr1ncessmummy
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 28th June 2013, 10:34 am

I found the lads mag pictures not very helpful to me personally as I found that most girls had very big boobs lol!
I've always wanted to see my surgeons work and from pictures I've seen the results are perfect and I found the results I want to achieve. I'm going back to see him Tuesday to go over things again to double check everything :)
Have you said about not wanting lots of upper pole fullness? I think maybe you need to see a few more surgeons because you havnt come away feeling that confident? When you've meet the 'one' you should come away feeling great, like you said, you may not have got your ideas across, natural might be perceived as not too big for your frame rather than the actual shape!
Good luck though LB, hope all goes wellxxx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by Midgiebites 28th June 2013, 10:50 am

I found the aurora site quite helpful xxx
Midgiebites
Midgiebites
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 287

Back to top Go down

Post by LB1985 28th June 2013, 11:06 am

Thanks all!!! I'm seeing one of the surgeons again to look at more pics (told his PA this was the purpose of this visit) and a new consultation I'm having I am now armed with everything I've learned from all the girls on here :) I think I'm much more prepared now than what I was only a month ago. I'm just impatient and want to make a decision but I'm going to take my time. I'm not in a huge rush but I'd like them before my birthday in November. May not happen though xx
LB1985
LB1985
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 28th June 2013, 11:11 am

That's good :) it takes a few consults to get your head around things I think! Once you've had a few, with the help of this forum you feel much more knowledgeable :) I'm having mine two weeks before my birthday in September :) xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LB1985 28th June 2013, 2:44 pm

Bet you can't wait Jennifer. Not long now! eeek xx
LB1985
LB1985
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 28th June 2013, 2:47 pm

Lol long enough! I hope it comes around quickly ... been booked since may, having consultations since beginning of April and researching for over a year so I can't wait until it finally happens! :) if you do have yours before nov we wont be far apart! Xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LB1985 1st July 2013, 8:46 am

Well September will be here before we know it (2 months will fly by) and then you'll be feeling great for the new year aswell. Do you have any hols planned after the BA or not? I'm trying to book my surgery (when I decide on a surgeon) after my hol to disney paris (taking my sisters kids there and it will be mental and not really a hol) but I may go to the Philippines around March/April next year but I don't know how long they advise to not fly for after surgery. Do you? xx
LB1985
LB1985
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 1st July 2013, 8:56 am

I'm going on holiday before my BA in August so hoping that will hope time goes quicker focusing on that lol! The reason I waited until sept was because the holiday! All surgeons give different advice from 2 months to 6 months before bikini holidays because the new skin can burn easily etc so that's something you can ask your chosen surgeon to get his advice. About flying I didn't ask this because I'm going before but I think defo not before the 6 week check, so not long a few months xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LB1985 1st July 2013, 9:29 am

Thanks Jennifer! I will definitely ask. Philippines will be boiling so I definitely need to know. I don't tend to burn at all really but new skin is a different matter and I guess it will be much more sensitive and I don't want to have to be worrying constantly or have any problems as it's not like a Spain holiday where I can fly back quickly, I'll be the other side of the world. Having that half way point in August with the hol will definitely help you and will break up the wait nicely :) Plus it seems we're getting decent weather at last so i think that helps the time go by as you can do nice things outside. :) xx
LB1985
LB1985
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 1st July 2013, 9:39 am

Yes defo, also you want to check about when your allowed to go swimming etc because again I didn't need to ask this but surgeons all have their own recommendations! Wow the Philippines sounds lovelyy, I'm off to turkey :) I'm lucky I tan well too so my surgeon will see my white bits haha!! Xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LB1985 1st July 2013, 9:53 am

Oooh, good advice. I'll definitely ask about swimming. I've been to Turkey twice now and loved it - Fethiye and Kusadasi. Whereabouts are you going? Philippines should be nice if I can get my partners A**e into gear. I have to do everything!!! He won a holiday as an incentive with his work so we just have to plan and they pay so it's pretty nice :) but he won it in Jan this year and we still haven't booked a thing! You'll have tan lines in your before and after pics too :) xx
LB1985
LB1985
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 1st July 2013, 9:59 am

Going to marmaris if that's how it's spelt (that British boy was stabbed there recently though which wasn't nice news!) but I havnt been before! That's amazing about your husbands work paying, your enjoy it even more lol :) I know, I'm going to take pics before without the tan so it's clearer but after they will look strange with the tan lines after, but nothing I can do about that lol :) xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LB1985 1st July 2013, 10:21 am

Marmaris is a popular spot but I haven't been. It's supposed to be really good for everyone, a lot of nightlife and Icmeler is close but pretty quiet if you also want a bit of chilled time. Weather will be glorious then too. I have friends going to Marmaris in August as well. Food is great, I always use Tripadvisor to find the best places. I think you'll like it. Do you have children too that you're taking? xx
LB1985
LB1985
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 1st July 2013, 10:32 am

That's good!! I always use trip advisor lol, sometimes the brochures don't show everything! I don't have any children yet so it's just me and my OH! We wanted to be somewhere lively but like you said have places nearby that are a bit more chilled :) xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down