Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Going on holiday 6 weeks after surgery..

+4
Princess_x
tinkerbell24
jenniferrf1
emilysarahdodds
8 posters

Go down

Going on holiday 6 weeks after surgery..  Empty Going on holiday 6 weeks after surgery..

Post by emilysarahdodds 16th June 2013, 2:58 pm

Hi girlies. I'm going on holiday just over 6 weeks after my surgery. They said that will be fine and I'll just be out of my sports bra but are there any precautions I should take?? Other than obviously still being as careful as possible with everything :) xxx
emilysarahdodds
emilysarahdodds
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 853

Back to top Go down

Going on holiday 6 weeks after surgery..  Empty Re: Going on holiday 6 weeks after surgery..

Post by jenniferrf1 16th June 2013, 3:05 pm

Hi Emily :)
From what ive seen on here it depends on the advice youve been given from the surgeon...some say 6 weeks...some say six months. Did Mr M say 6 weeks? Im intrested because im having my BA after my holiday (jealous of you lol) but my boyf has hinted he wants to go away for a late bday present in october as il be only two weeks on my birthday...

Ill let the girls who know more answer your precaution part of the question...but look after the new babys lol...because the skin is stretched so can burn easier!! xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Going on holiday 6 weeks after surgery..  Empty Re: Going on holiday 6 weeks after surgery..

Post by emilysarahdodds 16th June 2013, 3:57 pm

Yeah it was in all my files he read from my first consultation and he never said it wasn't okay.. Hmm 2 weeks is a bit early isn't it. But what do I know haha.. Yeah I've read about that. Little tops and crop tops are probably gonna be my saviour xxx
emilysarahdodds
emilysarahdodds
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 16th June 2013, 4:02 pm

things can go wrong, im a fine example of this lol and alot of us ended up in sports bra for 12 weeks

even at 6 weeks you will find you prob couldnt go into wires a full day

is it a holiday abroad if so you will still need to be careful lifting ur suitcase etc

but apart from that you would be fine to go yeah if ur surgeon says so dont see why not, be very careful of burning that skin around your boobs i went away 5 months after the sun wasnt even strong or hot and i ended up very sore and red on the chest xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by emilysarahdodds 16th June 2013, 4:07 pm

Yeah I want to be as careful as I can to save myself damaging my lovely new boobs haha.. It's 50/50 that I'm going at the minute anyway as its a girls holiday that my bf doesn't approve of anyway and these new additions on holiday is making matters worse haha! Men eh! I want to stay safe for as long as I possibly can xx
emilysarahdodds
emilysarahdodds
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 16th June 2013, 4:11 pm

tell him ur new additions wont be anywhere near on show lol lol as they will need to be kept covered at 6 weeks haha

if its a girlie drinking hol id say dont risk going and getting a bump etc at 6 weeks youd be in pain and want home haha

some of us girls on here are heading to Barcelona together in sept xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by emilysarahdodds 16th June 2013, 4:18 pm

That's exactly what I've told him but he is being stubborn haha.. That's exactly what I'm thinking. Really don't want to risk and bumps and bangs with anyone. We're going Magaluf for a week so its not like its just a chilling holiday, all the girls will be going wild haha.. Awww that will be lovely. Really sweet that you're all going together xx
emilysarahdodds
emilysarahdodds
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 16th June 2013, 4:21 pm

hmmm yeah ive done Maga a few times once even with the husband and even if it is a relaxing hol it can still get wild out there

how about if the flights are cheap book them then your ready to go xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 16th June 2013, 4:32 pm

Ohh yer emily that sounds scary with your new boobs getting bumped lol!! I dont think i would want to risk it...
Tinks idea is good about waiting to see but i guess your friends want to book up asap!

If i was you i would most likely pull out  just because it will be a wild holiday and i would worry about my new boobs all the time lol....and tell my boyf that he can take me away instead! Haha :)
 xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 16th June 2013, 4:34 pm

yeah get your bf to take you maybe in sept you will get amazing flight prices for then and you will be further down the line xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 16th June 2013, 4:58 pm

I wouldn't go to Maga that early, it's wild out there.. it's too early post-op for wild partying/nights out where you can't move etc. Plus you'd have to keep your whole chest area covered x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria2345 16th June 2013, 5:18 pm

I've been to maga and I defo wouldn't go so early on, u'll get banged into more times than u'll be able to count or have randoms jumping on you x
Victoria2345
Victoria2345
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 933

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 16th June 2013, 5:48 pm

I agree with the others, your taking a huge risk going there so early post op hun x and you will need to keep boobs and scars out of the sun xx
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by emilysarahdodds 16th June 2013, 5:52 pm

Thankyou girls you've definitely made up my mind, don't think I should go. I'll pull out :) and what a great idea Jennifer, I'll get the boyfriend to take me somewhere! Will be much better and I'd much prefer it I think!! Save the wildness for when my boobies can handle it haha xx
emilysarahdodds
emilysarahdodds
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia6102 16th June 2013, 7:30 pm

I'm going on holiday 5 weeks 3 days after my surgery got old was fine to travel four weeks after surgery , as il will still be in my support bra until 4 days into my holiday , depending on scar healing depends if can go in swimming pool have to keep scars covered and out of the sun . Depends what type of holiday mine is a relaxing on with partner and 2 year old x
Sophia6102
Sophia6102
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by Midgiebites 16th June 2013, 7:53 pm

It sounds like good advice from everyone, don't want to risk anything - especially being so far away from home.  Holiday with your bf sounds like a good plan Heart
We are going away about 8 weeks after I get mine done, but going to have to be careful.  Like Sophia its going to be quiet with family - sign I am getting old growl hehe. 
Sophia I get my boobs the day before you I think (from what your ticker says?)  Are you the 26th?  Are you organised? xxx
Midgiebites
Midgiebites
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 287

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia6102 16th June 2013, 8:10 pm

Yes I'm the 26th , I'd like to say I am ,hotels booked for partner and my suitcase is pretty much packed so I feel kinda organised but the countdown is killing me wish it was next week are you excited and organised ? X
Sophia6102
Sophia6102
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down