Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thinking about going on holiday 12 weeks after ba?

+3
misf1
2nd time lucky
Llywx
7 posters

Go down

Thinking about going on holiday 12 weeks after ba? Empty Thinking about going on holiday 12 weeks after ba?

Post by Llywx 30th May 2012, 5:36 pm

Hey girls thinking about going on holiday in 12 weeks?? Am I allowed to sunbathe as normal? Xx
Llywx
Llywx
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 43

Back to top Go down

Thinking about going on holiday 12 weeks after ba? Empty Re: Thinking about going on holiday 12 weeks after ba?

Post by 2nd time lucky 30th May 2012, 5:49 pm

Hi hun,I have been sunbathing for the last few days no probs, but obviously no naked boobies Hysterical .I think you have to be very careful with the scars and as one of the girls pointed out on another thread , and because your skin on your boobs will have been stretched it will be a bit thinner therefore much more prone to burning and burnt boobs sounds very painful!!!xx
2nd time lucky
2nd time lucky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1799

Back to top Go down

Thinking about going on holiday 12 weeks after ba? Empty Re: Thinking about going on holiday 12 weeks after ba?

Post by misf1 30th May 2012, 6:51 pm

I would think after 12 weeks you should be ok to go on holiday, but please bear in mind that your boobs can take months to heal, so they may look very hard, may not move and may look very fake in the first couple of months, then they can go through an odd boob stage, so although you will probably be able to wear a bikini I would make it a nice supportive one. Also your boobs have been stretched so can burn very easily, yes I burned mine my whole chest area was bright red and very sore. You can't get your scars out in the sun.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by lil.miss.katy 30th May 2012, 8:11 pm

I'm actually going on holiday 3 and a half weeks after surgery! (My original surgery was cancelled and the holiday couldn't be postponed).

Its just short-haul and my PS has cleared me, although I am expecting it to be hot so Im just going to make sure I wear the sports bra as much as possible. I dont care about covering up...I'll have a lifetime of holidays to get my boobies out!!

If I do expose my chest (inevitable) a bit, then I will smother it with factor 50. Like the girls say, very high risk of burning due stretched skin and also big no no to exposing scars!

Other than that, provided your surgeon is fine with it, and your recovery is going well...go for it!!

xx
lil.miss.katy
lil.miss.katy
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 30th May 2012, 9:27 pm

I agree with misf1, you might struggle looking natural at 12 weeks post-op, so that might be something to take into account when choosing bikinis. Sunbathing.... You'll be just fine, but keep your breasts well covered and definately do not expose your scars to sunlight as they are prone to pigmentation of the skin until 1 year post=op. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by lil.miss.katy 30th May 2012, 10:02 pm

If I do expose my chest (inevitable) a bit, then I will smother it with factor 50.

Hey just to be clear, I meant no breast exposure, esp for me going so early....when I said chest, I mean the top part of my breasts!!!

Ive actually found some nice light tops on the high street which are summery and quite high like baggy halter neck types and these have been good for me in the hot weather we've had lately (ie hiding the sports bra), but for you, Im sure 12 weeks post op your sports bra will be well ditched lol!

xx
lil.miss.katy
lil.miss.katy
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 31st May 2012, 11:02 am

itll be fine. Have a great time x
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post by Llywx 31st May 2012, 1:20 pm

Hi thanks girls for all ur advice! I went abroad last year 8 weeks after I had a ba and uplift and they wr really sore but as iv only had a ba this time wich isn't half as bad I'm sure I will be fine :) and like u all said I'll just take care when I'm sunbathing by putting a high factor on my chest or maybe just put my legs in the sun and sit in the shade!

Im on my 3rd day of recovering and feeling grate hardly any pain and getting a good nights sleep can't believe how easy it is this time round :))
Can't wait to go shopping for new bras :))

Xxx
Llywx
Llywx
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by louise1990 11th June 2012, 7:35 pm

would 5 weeks after surgery b too early??
louise1990
louise1990
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down