Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clothes don't look right since having a BA?

+4
Lisa34
RayRayT
misf1
COOKIE
8 posters

Go down

Clothes don't look right since having a BA? Empty Clothes don't look right since having a BA?

Post by COOKIE 6th June 2013, 9:36 pm

Early post-op we read a lot of women here who get upset because they have difficulty making the most of their new assets and this may sound silly but you often do need to learn how to dress them to help make your body look good and make the most of them.

Saw this website on TV the other morning and thought I'd pass it on. Its only for women who have a big bust and stock clothing in your dress size BUT.... With a large bust size!

Now I know for me, fitted dresses are probably my nightmare. I can get them to fit on hips and waist but they squash my boobs! So this website if perfect! You can buy a size 8 dress with a G cup if that's what you needed!

The dresses on the website are expensive though, but, I thought if the price tag is too much for some its still worth a look to see what shapes and styles work best for a small frame with a large bust.

You can look at the website HERE

Last edited by cookie on 7th June 2013, 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edit title)
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Clothes don't look right since having a BA? Empty Re: Clothes don't look right since having a BA?

Post by misf1 6th June 2013, 9:47 pm

Looks good, think I'd have to save the pennies for a while, but they have some lovely dresses.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Clothes don't look right since having a BA? Empty Re: Clothes don't look right since having a BA?

Post by RayRayT 7th June 2013, 7:11 am

Sounds fab, thanks for sharing. xx
RayRayT
RayRayT
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 7th June 2013, 7:21 am

There are some beautiful dresses on there!! Will have to save buying one as an Xmas pressie to myself lol x
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by towie 7th June 2013, 7:46 am

Morning cookie

Thanks for that they have some lovely dresses , I have to buy a 16 or 18 in dresses and have them taken in from the bust down , buying dresses that fit my boobies will save a fortune xxx
towie
towie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 232

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 7th June 2013, 10:09 am

Tell me about it Towie! I've actually become a very good seamstress over the years lol and have mastered the art of darts at the waist to bring dresses in to fit me on the waist. However for special occasion dresses I daren't touch them and it has in the past cost me a lot more than the dresses in that website to buy the dress and then to have it altered to fit... So for me, if I was going somewhere special, this like you said would save me a fortune. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 7th June 2013, 10:47 am

Wow they are expensive!! But I think I saw this website being advertised on this morning I think it was.. Definitely worth looking though and it's a great idea... It's not the greatest of feeling I imagine to get the boobs you've always wanted and then going up a few dress sizes lol... Xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottie835 7th June 2013, 12:20 pm

Im nearly 2 months PO and I still dont know how to dress, ive bought so many clothes but still end up wearing black covering them up haha, I hope I start to figure out how to dress with DD's lol. Wheres GOK when you need him Hysterical Im sgtill a 10 on top but obviously fill the boob area of tops much better.

Lovely dresses on that site x
Lottie835
Lottie835
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 722

Back to top Go down

Post by friedeggs 7th June 2013, 2:29 pm

Thanks for sharing cookie xx
friedeggs
friedeggs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 240

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down