Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Denise Richards implants at age 19

2 posters

Go down

Denise Richards implants at age 19 Empty Denise Richards implants at age 19

Post by COOKIE 3rd June 2013, 12:08 pm

Denise Richards breast implants at age 19, After several botched boob jobs, Denise Richards is opening up about what she went through when she got her first breast augmentation at age 19.

Denise says that she rushed to get her boobs done after her roommate recommended the procedure to her. Because she didn't research her doctor, she ended up with a size too big and was extremely unhappy. Denise says:
"When I was 19, a doctor put in bigger implants than what I'd asked for. I was in such a hurry to get them that I didn't research my doctor."

When asked why she didn't sue, she explains:
"I felt very vulnerable. I was getting ready to film Wild Things and I didn't want to get into a lawsuit with some plastic surgeon.

It wasn't right what the doctor did, but it is what it is. This is the size I wanted them to look at 19. There is a long investment with breast implants.They are not going to last a lifetime and things can go wrong. I'm happy with them now, but that could change."

So glad you could open and share your experience, Denise. Hopefully, other women will learn to research their plastic surgeons before going under the knife. Even though it's a common procedure, it's still a serious one. It might be wise to think twice before altering your body in such an extreme manner.

Source HERE

Some good points for pre-oppers to take on board there. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Denise Richards implants at age 19 Empty Re: Denise Richards implants at age 19

Post by jenniferrf1 3rd June 2013, 12:36 pm

Intresting article... annoying woman but feel bad for her about the dr putting in the wrong implants! All women need to research their surgeons though, we put our lives in their hands!
Thank god for this forum though, i don't know what i would do without it... questions are asked here daily and i wish all women thinking of having a BA knew about this forum!! x
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down