Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Update on my revision surgery today

+8
tinkerbell24
Lisa34
Redtulip123
Daisydee
jenniferrf1
Blueeyedsoul13
COOKIE
towie
12 posters

Go down

Update on my revision surgery today Empty Update on my revision surgery today

Post by towie 2nd June 2013, 5:54 pm

Hi ladies

Just got home from riverside had capsular removed and nipples redone , pain much worse this time woke up screaming asking them to put me back to sleep , so had 2 lots of morphine and trauma doll also been on oxygen up until half an hour before I left . Pain not so bad now just feeling drunk . This time was in a ward with others which was quite nice , I spread the word about Breastbuddies and all you lovely ladies .

Will update all tomorrow xxx
towie
towie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 232

Back to top Go down

Update on my revision surgery today Empty Re: Update on my revision surgery today

Post by COOKIE 2nd June 2013, 6:06 pm

Awww Towie, a capsulectomy is very painful hun. Those of us that have gone through this can completely empathise. It does get better though hun Hug

Thanks for spreading the word hun. It would be nice to cyber meet your new found breast buddies.

You rest up now and I look forward to hearing more from you when you feel up to it. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Update on my revision surgery today Empty Re: Update on my revision surgery today

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 2nd June 2013, 6:15 pm

hey towie, hope you're resting up well now!
so sorry to read you were in pain but i really hope your pain meds are doing their job now..
do keep us updated when you feel up to it Hug x
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1780

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 2nd June 2013, 6:26 pm

Aww towie sorry you was in pain!! I'm happy for you that your all done now and hopefully your results this time will be much better and your happy :) you sound really brave and happy healing :)
Be good to see if they all join the forum :D xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisydee 2nd June 2013, 7:00 pm

Aww I hope you are starting to feel better. Well done for being so brave and I hope you recovery is smooth.
X
Daisydee
Daisydee
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 396

Back to top Go down

Post by Redtulip123 2nd June 2013, 7:15 pm

Sorry to hear you woke up in so much pain. Hope you've got plenty of beds to keep it under control. Have a good night and keep us all updated x
Redtulip123
Redtulip123
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 397

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 2nd June 2013, 7:59 pm

Aww hun x sorry to hear your in pain xx I really hope you feel better tomorrow xx
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 2nd June 2013, 8:00 pm

aw no hope that you continue to get much better and the pain stays under control

cookie why is it so painful xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 2nd June 2013, 8:27 pm

ww hinny, glad its done but rubbish news about the pain, sending big hugs and happy healing sxx
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 2nd June 2013, 9:01 pm

tinkerbell24 wrote:cookie why is it so painful xx

When having a straight forward replacement surgeons leave the old capsule to avoid the additional risk of infection, but with CC and some ruptures either a partial or a full capsulectomy is needed to remove the entire scar tissue so that a new capsule that hasn't hardened or distorted can then regrow in its place.

Its so painful because of the extensive work the surgeon needs to do to clean out the breast so its free of all the scar tissue. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 2nd June 2013, 9:06 pm

Ouch towie, that makes you even more brave, really relax and take time out to recover, you've been through a lot reading cookies explanation of what you've been through! I'm glad your all done now, feel better soon xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by towie 3rd June 2013, 5:14 am

Morning ladies

Thank you for all your messages and thanks for the info cookie as this feels so different than my first op as you say scars are more painful this time but I can report that after some tramadol last night I slept through the night .
This morning a little sore around the incisions and asthma
Playing up a bit because of ga but apart from that feeling good in myself and looking forward to breakfast in bed made but my personal nurse my fiancé .
Hope all you ladies recovering from your ba are healing well xxx
towie
towie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 3rd June 2013, 9:49 am

I'm glad your feeling better hun x I hope you continue to heal well xx
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 3rd June 2013, 9:53 am

Me too, glad you slept well and the meds are helping you :) xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Little jen 3rd June 2013, 10:01 am

Sorry to hear your having a bad time, hope you feel better soon.
Does it really hurt that much?
Xx
Little jen
Little jen
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 750

Back to top Go down

Post by towie 3rd June 2013, 10:14 am

Thanks ladies ...little Jen yes the pain in the incisions is worse than my BA the actual implants feel fine not alien like when I had by BA guess that's because the skin has already been stretched ....am feeling a lot better today though ....I was wondering if I will drop and fluff again ? I see your having revision for cc too I hope all goes well for you xxxx
towie
towie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Little jen 3rd June 2013, 11:30 am

Thanks for your response.
If you don't mind me asking, have you just had an op on one breast or both?
At least I now know what to expect, glad your feeling better today.
Cheers Hun xx
Little jen
Little jen
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 750

Back to top Go down

Post by towie 3rd June 2013, 11:41 am

Hi

Your welcome I had an op on both xx
towie
towie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by towie 7th June 2013, 10:53 am

Hi ladies

Update on my revision surgery and cc , it's day 5 and have just had my strip wash and changed my bra and had a look at boobies today there is a change on my right one its looking very flat as in the surface of the skin , this is how it looked last time and why I had to have revision surgery to remove the excess skin that came back after my first BA and nipple lift sad smile . I am hoping to god that this doesn't mean I am going to have to go though a nipple lift again ! Do you think I am panicking too early ?

Xxx
towie
towie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 7th June 2013, 10:56 am

I do babe yes

It take time for our boobs to start taking shape - months infact! So try not to judge them just yet hun. You still have so many changes ahead of you and I know when I had my second revision, I like yourself panicked so many times thinking nothing had changed... But I was wrong hun. I just needed to be patient and they sorted themselves out over the next 3 months. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by towie 7th June 2013, 11:05 am

Thank you for the reassurance Cookie I was in tears when I saw it today guess I have just to be patient which is not a virtue of mine Smike

thank you xxx
towie
towie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by halo 7th June 2013, 1:54 pm

aww towie, hope you heal well hunni, i was supposed to have had a capsulecontracture but i am not in that much pain as you sound so now not sure and it wasnt on my notes either? Sugar plum! I was that concerned about reminding him about the areola reduction that it completley went out of my head Update on my revision surgery today 869500
i would say way too early also just relax and get well soon xxx
halo
halo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 748

Back to top Go down

Post by towie 7th June 2013, 4:30 pm

Hi Halo

Yes I think it's just me panicking ....hope your resting and have a speedy recovery ....my incisions are sorer this time but my arms and implants don't ache atall .

Xxx
towie
towie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs_B_24 7th June 2013, 5:06 pm

Sorry to hear you've been in so much pain, you sound very brave though and sounds like everyone's looking after you well. Happy healing, keep us updated xx
Mrs_B_24
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 531

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down