Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Update!

+2
COOKIE
Hexxi
6 posters

Go down

Update!  Empty Update!

Post by Hexxi 25th May 2013, 3:38 pm

Went for another check up with my surgeon today as she's keeping a close eye on me. After the scare last week, looking like it had popped open. She injected both Ts with local anesthetic and gave me stitches in both breasts to close the gaping holes! Hoping they heal now as five weeks post op and still basically have open wounds. Glad she's stitched them up now but back to no showers for a week.

Thanks for reading lovelies xxx
Hexxi
Hexxi
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 289

Back to top Go down

Update!  Empty Re: Update!

Post by COOKIE 25th May 2013, 4:13 pm

Although not pleasant for you lovely Hug I'm glad your surgeon has done something productive for you so you can now carry on with your healing without the worry of the wound being open. Xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexxi 25th May 2013, 4:15 pm

Yes I'm very happy she's done it, will heal better but said it wasn't her first choice so that why she waited 3 weeks to see any change. Hope your ok cookie xxx
Hexxi
Hexxi
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 25th May 2013, 4:19 pm

She's done the best for you hasn't she yes

I'm doing well thank you for asking Hexxi. Finally the last hole is scabbed fully, so if it continues to stay dry as it is now, then it should (fingers crossed) finally fully close over and that will be the last then - all healed! Been a bit of a nightmare but we all get there in the end don't we gorgeous. Xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexxi 25th May 2013, 4:21 pm

Yes I should take a leaf out of your book, you must have tons of patience!! Well got my fingers crossed for you xxx
Hexxi
Hexxi
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 25th May 2013, 4:29 pm

Awww that's so nice of you to think of me Hexxi, I really appreciated that babe Hug

Fingers crossed for you here too... Although I think the stitches will probably do the trick for you now Hexxi :ok: xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexxi 25th May 2013, 4:32 pm

Yes let's hope so, aww that's alright :ok: xxx
Hexxi
Hexxi
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 25th May 2013, 4:38 pm

Aww hexxi and cookie, I'm pleased your both doing well x I'm glad you've been stitched up hexxi, couldn't have been very nice knowing you have open wounds hun xx and cookie, I'm so pleased you have that scab lol, you have the patience of a saint xx
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by Ballet babe 25th May 2013, 4:56 pm

Thanks for sharing hexxi. I am glad u saw ps and u got sorted!
Cookie that's great u healing!
Wondering if that's ahead for me as seems bit more blood today on dressing. I change it again Tomo. See my ps Friday. I just hope it heals properly. I can live with a mark/scar but hoping its not too bad after all this effort!!!!
What's the timescale involved here? If its still open by Friday that will be 2 wks for me what will my ps do? Will it be continued dressings or stitches or what?!! Thanks! X
Ballet babe
Ballet babe
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexxi 25th May 2013, 5:14 pm

Thanks Lisa!! Loving your avi, very boobylicious! Hey Ballet babe, I'm glad too. Oh hope it isn't but got to wait and see, I don't know the timescale but totally agree about the scars and effort!! Let hope we have lovely unnoticeable scars lol good luck on Friday, let us know how you get on xx
Hexxi
Hexxi
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 25th May 2013, 5:17 pm

That's so kind of you girls - thank you Hug Lisa I couldn't be more pleased about me 'scab' its taken 6months to heal, this is the last of the wounds now to close. They've been really horrible, but at last! I got me a scab Hysterical

Feel like I crashed your thread a little here Hexxi - I'm so sorry babe Give You

Move along from me now ladies, you didnt see me here Blush lol.

Ballet babe - there is no timescale hun, it just depends on 'your' body's healing hun.

Hexxi's wound must have been under some stress for her surgeon to stitch them, but that not always needed. Even if you are still bleeding the skin may still be tight with little strain on the wound, so you may be advised to continue with iodine if that's the case, if like Hexxi, there is strain there and your surgeon thinks the best thing would be to just close them up then they'll do this for you. But if you have any infection there still the wound will not be closed. The infection takes priority and that would need sorting first babe. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexxi 25th May 2013, 5:55 pm

No problem Cookie, I feel privileged!! My wound was under strain cause the nurse took my steri strips off to early and gave me a massive bra that didn't support me. I'm not as thin as everyone here and feel she likes to tell me I'm fatter than I actually am. I'd swear now but I won't lol xxx
Hexxi
Hexxi
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 25th May 2013, 8:27 pm

Aww imglad your both healing too!
So you were stitched up hexxi? Did you feel anything? Very brave lol :)... She sounds like a horrible nurse!! :o xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by melstar82 25th May 2013, 9:30 pm

Hexxi that's so good you're getting back on track. Those stitches will give a good old bit of extra support and reinforcement! the skin edges will heal much better now that pesky infection is gone. Hope it all starts to dry up nicely. My PS gave me a little tube of a silicone gel to put on my incisions scars, started using it after the 1st week. It's suppose to be the gold standard for scar healing - they use it on burns victims, people with raised / keloid scars. Can't really use anything while the sutures are in and obv you'd have to check.

Yay Cookie! that's so good. Always love hearing positive news when people have having tough times, moving on upwards now I hope! Must be a relief things are settling.

I have a tiny hole at the end of one of my incisions, it's a bit red - where the end of the where the sub cutaneous stitch was, it's been trimmed and settling more now.

That nurse doesn't seem to know her stuff! Have you said anything to the clinic? If she keeps giving the wrong advice to people it's going to be detrimental to peoples healing and recovery. Shouldn't work in the so called 'caring' profession, not want you want to hear at anytime, let alone when you're feeling a bit down with healing etc.

X
melstar82
melstar82
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 299

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down