Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how fit will i be at one week post op

+7
Nicole
Lisa34
Princess_x
COOKIE
Lottie835
misf1
Blueeyedsoul13
11 posters

Go down

how fit will i be at one week post op Empty how fit will i be at one week post op

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 7th May 2013, 11:10 am

fit enough to take the tube to the theatre and sit through and watch a play?
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1780

Back to top Go down

how fit will i be at one week post op Empty Re: how fit will i be at one week post op

Post by misf1 7th May 2013, 11:15 am

That's a difficult one. I know I wouldn't have felt like it at one week post op. I waited until 4 weeks post op to do anything like that. But then some girls feel fine. If you have to book it now and would lose your money if you didn't go I'd say don't book it hun and organise something for a few weeks later.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

how fit will i be at one week post op Empty Re: how fit will i be at one week post op

Post by Lottie835 7th May 2013, 11:37 am

Yeah I went to the cinema 5 days post op (not as posh) lol, I was ok i needed meds as I was tender but its not strenuous, sitting down a few hrs eating ice cream haha. I wouldn't have got on the tube though people are rough and push you about so maybe get a cab although that is expensive x I had an easy recovery though I think, and everyone's is different x x x
Lottie835
Lottie835
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 722

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 7th May 2013, 11:50 am

If you have to buy tickets and commit to this babe I'm afraid I'd decline... Its not worth committing to something you just may not feel up too and wasting money.

Generally most women have a turning point when they start to feel a little better at week post-op, but we all heal differently and there are no guarantees when it comes to a BA how quickly YOU will heal. Sure you may feel fine.... But then again, it may well feel like the last thing you'd want to to do.

I could just about manage the energy to wash my hair (with help) at a week post-op and it knackered me out just doing that! Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 7th May 2013, 2:02 pm

okay thanks ladies!!

i always get hopeful but i know i should be taking it easy

difficult one as my sister is only here for a week and it would hav been nice to give something back seeing as she's looking after me..

but will prob have to decide short notice i know!! x
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottie835 7th May 2013, 2:40 pm

Im sure she would love a night in with you, a take away and some wine, haha x
Lottie835
Lottie835
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 722

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 7th May 2013, 2:43 pm

No, too soon x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 7th May 2013, 3:15 pm

I would have fallen asleep! Fell asleep loads during the first week/10 days! Just felt exhausted x I wouldn't commit to it, as you don't know how you will be feeling xx
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole 7th May 2013, 3:18 pm

I felt fine but as the others have said it's always different. Why don't you see how you feel, there's always tickets available on the day for theatre shows at those outlet booths so you could always buy on the day if you feel up for it xx
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2455

Back to top Go down

Post by willows 7th May 2013, 3:51 pm

exactly 1 week post op i went to theatre to see ghost the musical and i was completely fine! x
willows
willows
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 600

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 7th May 2013, 4:19 pm

Intresting reading this thread, even when i have a cold i feel sorry for myself so im hoping i won't be too bad! Im planning on not doing much and listening to what my body tells me but ill be out walking my dog (not holding the lead because for a small shih tzu he likes to pull!!) getting some fresh air! :) x
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 7th May 2013, 6:16 pm

Blueeyedsoul13 wrote:okay thanks ladies!!

i always get hopeful but i know i should be taking it easy

difficult one as my sister is only here for a week and it would hav been nice to give something back seeing as she's looking after me..

but will prob have to decide short notice i know!! x

That's exactly right hun. No point planning because you just don't know how you're going to feel.

Maybe arrange for some flowers to be delivered to her house for when she gets home, so she has a nice surprise to go home to as a thank you? Or buy her something nice now and keep it hidden then give it to her when she leaves so she knows how much you appreciated the help. Or as someone suggested, maybe book on the day if you feel up to going out.

There are many things you could do hun, but just take your recovery one day at a time. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 7th May 2013, 9:43 pm

ooh the flowers or gift is a great idea, thanks cookie!! i'll do that!

lottie the wine sounds like fun but will prob be on anti b's and think you're not supposed to drink alcohol till 2 weeks after having GA? will prob feel more like endless cups of tea anyway ;)

x
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by littlewellies 7th May 2013, 9:56 pm

As the girls say u have good days and bad days, at day 3 I got out for an hour and it wiped me out completely, at day 7 I drive to an interview for a job, but I didn't feel human enough to be in public til well into the second wait but u just cannot call how u will feel take it day by day xx
littlewellies
littlewellies
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 970

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 7th May 2013, 10:37 pm

thanks hun will just have to see how i feel then x
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 8th May 2013, 11:29 am

The thought of the tube and rush hour and people knocking my boobs was still painful about 6 weeks after surgery. Personally, I'd not risk it.
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down