Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any BMI girls?

+3
MrsD2bxxx
dkdme5
bumblebee
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Any BMI girls?  Empty Any BMI girls?

Post by bumblebee 1st May 2013, 3:39 pm

How long were you told the cover period for any complications after the op is? I was told by the surgeon it was 3 years but now have been told by the hospital it's only 12 months. Now I'm in two minds as to whether to go ahead.
bumblebee
bumblebee
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 61

Back to top Go down

Any BMI girls?  Empty Re: Any BMI girls?

Post by dkdme5 1st May 2013, 4:00 pm

I need to find this out also as I am booked in at rosshall on the 17th x
dkdme5
dkdme5
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 200

Back to top Go down

Post by bumblebee 1st May 2013, 4:09 pm

I'm at Ross hall too! Meant to be getting it done on Friday but now all I can think is if something went wrong just after the 12 month period, could I afford it? I booked under the premise that I'd be covered for 3 years. Arrghhh :( !!!
bumblebee
bumblebee
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dkdme5 1st May 2013, 4:41 pm

Fingers crossed nothing goes wrong. Who is ure surgeon??
dkdme5
dkdme5
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsD2bxxx 1st May 2013, 5:00 pm

If you was told by your surgeon that it is 3 years then it will be 3 years.. I'm sure your surgeon would know what he is talking about and not lie! Maybe give him a call to find out for definite! You need to be careful with hospital staff these days, they are ignorant and will just palm you off with anything. Call your surgeon and check Hun.. Although I'm sure you would be fine! If the surgeon and hospital are reputable and you do everything as asked regarding the aftercare then I should imagine you will be ok! Think positive my dear. X
MrsD2bxxx
MrsD2bxxx
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by kelly1990 1st May 2013, 5:36 pm

I hope its three years, it would be disappointing if it was just 12montgs. Let us all know when you have found out. Also, make sure you get it in writing off someone,xx
kelly1990
kelly1990
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 239

Back to top Go down

Post by halo 1st May 2013, 5:50 pm

Even if it is you can pay extra Hun, mines covered for 2 years but for 250 it's an extra 3 xx
halo
halo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 748

Back to top Go down

Post by bumblebee 1st May 2013, 6:39 pm

Dkdme - Ben chew, same as you love :)

Mrsd2b - the story was that he told me 3 years during consultation but when the paperwork came through there was no mention of 3 years. The paperwork said anything the surgeon agrees is a complication within 12 months. So I emailed him and asked about the 3 years again and he said 3 years was correct, so I explained the paperwork situation and he said he'd get someone to contact me which they did today and they told me 12 months! I'm so confused :( it just doesn't seem very long ! Thank you for the advice though and I'm trying to channel my positive energy :) ! xx

Kelly - yeah you're definitely right about needing it in writing! Some places can be quite sneaky, that's why I want to find out for sure before the surgery! xx

Halo - ooooh who did you go with? I wonder if this is an option for me!

Thanks for the thoughts girls :) xx
bumblebee
bumblebee
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria2345 1st May 2013, 7:05 pm

Any of you been to mr telfer?
Victoria2345
Victoria2345
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 933

Back to top Go down

Post by dkdme5 1st May 2013, 7:06 pm

I'm gonna phone tomorrow and find out.
Ben is such a nice guy. What size implant has he recommended you to have?
dkdme5
dkdme5
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bumblebee 1st May 2013, 7:33 pm

Victoria - does he work at Ross hall? I think I've heard of him but have never had any experience with him! Sorry x

Dkdme - can you let me know what they say to you? Yeah ben is so nice :) he suggested 335 anatomicals originally but then I asked if I could go any bigger so he said I could go for 360 anatomicals but I'm leaving it up to him on the day! what you thinking of having? :) x
bumblebee
bumblebee
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dkdme5 1st May 2013, 7:47 pm

He said 375 anatomicals. I tried them on and liked them but had a wobble when I got home and e-mailed him saying they may be too big. He suggested 335cc as an alternative. I am still undecided. Only my hubby knows about my op and I dont want anyone to notice (I wear a x2 bra with fillets shoved in aswell). I want to be a full c or baby d.
Ben told me he needs to know a size before the op because he has to order them in. Were you told the same?
360 would be a good compromise for me. I'm gonna have a look at them on the natrelle site x
dkdme5
dkdme5
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by halo 1st May 2013, 7:50 pm

Hey bumblebee Any BMI girls?  399357 im with Surgicare hunni, my surgeon is up and coming hes apparantly really good and perfectionist eeeek still nervous but they all have start some where right!? xxxx
halo
halo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by halo 1st May 2013, 7:52 pm

dkdme5 are yours natrelle, cos these are ordered in hunni, the others cui i think there in stock in all sizes but the natrelle are more expensive so the ones they order for you, are the ones you will have xx
halo
halo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by halo 1st May 2013, 7:55 pm

in stock in most sizes actually in the surgury bit i mean, this is what i was told anyway Any BMI girls?  267328 tomorrow i decide what size type and shape im having eeeks good luck ladies on your pick im going with the natrelles though there a lifetime guarantee and 700 towards another surgery if need be thats how confident natrelle is they wont rupture xxx
halo
halo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria2345 1st May 2013, 7:56 pm

Bumblebee hes based at the royal inf but is also nuffield an rosshall. I saw him on that botched up bodies an he fixed a womans labia and he seemed gd.

If im accepted rosshall is 5mins from me so would be best
Victoria2345
Victoria2345
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsD2bxxx 1st May 2013, 8:00 pm

I went with transform, I had dr khan, he has done more breast augmentations for transform than any other surgeon there and has also been practising since 1983. I know some women have had their issues with him but I found him to be quite straight up and not bother selling it! He just got to the point and basically made me feel very at ease and comfortable with what was going to happen! I like them as a company overall, the aftercare is amazing and I haven't been able to fault anything! Still, you have already booked so don't know why I just told you all of that!! Duh! Haha! I should imagine that aftercare with your surgeon will be longer than with the hospital, does that make sense? Another thing, you can actually get implants insured now so may as well look into that if you are really worried! Xx
MrsD2bxxx
MrsD2bxxx
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by dkdme5 1st May 2013, 8:13 pm

Halo- yeah i'm having natrelles. I just wish I was given one size option cause I am terrible at making a decision. Some days I think I would be gutted if they were only a b and others I'm like arggghh I dont want them too big. 2 weeks on Friday and the fretting will all be over. Did you girls have a hard time choosing sizes?? X
dkdme5
dkdme5
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bumblebee 1st May 2013, 8:15 pm

Dkdme - I'm the same as you with the x2 padded bras haha! Can't wait to buy normal bras. The 360s are xhp that's the only problem, that's why I'm not too sure what to do as I want to look natural too! Ben has let me order both in for the day so would do the same for you I imagine :) x

Halo - mine are natrelles too :) he said they would be the safest in his opinion! I'm just waiting on an email back about the aftercare business! I hope it's better than 12 months! x

Victoria - ohh sounds like a good choice! I'm pretty near Ross hall too so I'm glad I won't be too far from home :) x

Mrsd2b - haha aww it's always good to know these things for reference or for future :) well I'm not sure, he said its down to the hospital because they get the majority of the fees. He only receives 25 % apparently. Can you?! Do you have any more info on that? Like where do it? :) xx
bumblebee
bumblebee
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria2345 1st May 2013, 8:24 pm

Im going through the nhs I have diff size boobs and have 1st appointment at the royal on 17th june. Not sure if I'll see mr telfer or 1 of his junior's
Victoria2345
Victoria2345
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by dkdme5 1st May 2013, 8:27 pm

Halo and mrsd2b ure avis are fab. They make me want the 375cc implants Smike x
dkdme5
dkdme5
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bumblebee 1st May 2013, 8:33 pm

I agree with you dkdme! They look fab yes if mine are anything like that I'll be chuffed xx
bumblebee
bumblebee
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bumblebee 1st May 2013, 8:42 pm

Victoria - I hope you get accepted by the NHS! I have no clue how they work but I hope you get to see the actual surgeon :) x
bumblebee
bumblebee
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by halo 1st May 2013, 8:49 pm

I would personaly go with the 375cc dkdme5 i have 430 in my picture and there not huge, i know it all depends on the size of women weight etc etc, but on average there never as big as you expect and tbh theres not agreat deal between the 2 sizes (ask him to show you the equivalent in the sample implants to give you an idea)so deffo the 375 would be more worth it in my opinion!

Good luck victoria2345!!

Bumblebee.what is bmi?? Any BMI girls?  267328 lol xxxx
halo
halo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by halo 1st May 2013, 8:51 pm

Mrsdtob, i went with mr ghan with trasform for my first ever ba, they were great back then too,the guy that owned transform sold it and now owns mya, but i didnt really feel great in the end with there surgeon so chose surgicare xx
halo
halo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next