Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1st proper consultation tomorrow- v excited :)

+2
Jessicalucyxx
RayRayT
6 posters

Go down

1st proper consultation tomorrow- v excited :)   Empty 1st proper consultation tomorrow- v excited :)

Post by RayRayT 25th April 2013, 10:15 pm

Hey girls, just had to share as I can't sleep due to excitement and strangely feeling a little nervous too! xx
RayRayT
RayRayT
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 751

Back to top Go down

1st proper consultation tomorrow- v excited :)   Empty Re: 1st proper consultation tomorrow- v excited :)

Post by Jessicalucyxx 26th April 2013, 9:39 am

I have my first consultation booked for next Thursday! I am so excited and also a little nervous! Good luck for today xx
Jessicalucyxx
Jessicalucyxx
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 37

Back to top Go down

1st proper consultation tomorrow- v excited :)   Empty Re: 1st proper consultation tomorrow- v excited :)

Post by hangle123 26th April 2013, 9:56 am

Good luck, exciting times! I felt exactly the same, ended up with a rash on my chest from the nerves...not a good look when had to take top off lol x
hangle123
hangle123
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 331

Back to top Go down

Post by kelly1990 26th April 2013, 10:20 am

Enjoy your consultations! Let us know how it goes,xx
kelly1990
kelly1990
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 239

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy1day 26th April 2013, 11:57 am

oh wow, good luck to you, hope it goes okay. I remember sitting in the reception area and I was so nervous but there was no need as it was absoloutely fine. Let us know how you get on x
Happy1day
Happy1day
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by RayRayT 26th April 2013, 1:14 pm

Hey Thanks girls, it was great the consultant was lovely and completely put me at ease. I was so surprised how anxious I felt! When I visited transform and Harley I was fine, I suppose its because I knew it was a pcc rather then the main man himself!
Anyhow it has been recommended that I have a larger high profile implant due to the shape and slight difference in the breasts. I felt a little freaked out by this as I don't want massive boobies! However it was fully explained to me the reasons for it which all make sense. Just need to plan my next move now! My husband thinks I should just go for it. dance
RayRayT
RayRayT
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by nire_white 26th April 2013, 1:22 pm

Oh wow that's great so glad it went well! Who did you see? Xx
nire_white
nire_white
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 232

Back to top Go down

Post by RayRayT 26th April 2013, 1:27 pm

I went via mybreast in Farnham with Mr Topping. There is not too much about on in regards to others having surgery with him but he holds all the quals and registrations I was looking for so ticks all my boxes. :)
Have you booked yet Nire? X
RayRayT
RayRayT
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by hangle123 26th April 2013, 1:42 pm

Ah glad it all went well, Farnham is just down the road from me :) x
hangle123
hangle123
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by RayRayT 26th April 2013, 2:03 pm

Thank you :) It's about 45min - 1hr drive for me. I am antiipating the drive home to be hellish, lol.
Have you decided on a size Hangle? I think I may have a consultation with someone else to see what they suggest too. X
RayRayT
RayRayT
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by hangle123 26th April 2013, 2:18 pm

Not too far for you then, I've been told a v pillow comes in handy for the journey back. Yeah it's good to see a couple of consultants :) I'm having 360cc unders and currently a 32a. I've been thinking about boob greed recently but trust my surgeon and anything bigger than what i am now will be a bonus so decided to stick with 360 lol. What size are you thinking? What did mr topping recommend? X
hangle123
hangle123
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by RayRayT 26th April 2013, 4:03 pm

I know I worry about boob greed but I'm equally worried about being huge, lol. I have too little boys and we are quite an active family so I don't want my new additions getting in the way, lol. After going to Harley I was thinking about 345-365 however that was an appt with a nurse. We didn't agree exactly on a size today but it seems Mr topping is keen on a larger implant between I think he said 450cc which was missing from his trolley! At one point I had a 520cc on and I was like no way that is massive!! Lol. It was fun though.
I need to check out v pillows then. im hoping for a shot of morphine for the ride home, hehe so exciting xx
RayRayT
RayRayT
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down