Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sensation??

+4
Daisydee
misf1
Lisa34
angie8131
8 posters

Go down

Sensation?? Empty Sensation??

Post by angie8131 25th April 2013, 3:10 pm

Hello ladies,
I wanted to ask a question about boobie sensitivity and sensation?
Unfortunately I have taken my boobies for a erm.... Test drive yet and it'll be a while before that happens. Since my BA I have had all the sensation on my boobs and nipples as it was before, there's only a tiny spot above the scars that is numb but sensation seems to be returning there too. I'm wondering if this mean I'd have the same feeling in a sexual sense, I.e. arousal??
Has anyone found that the sensation is back but that it feels different sexually?? This friend who apparently knows everything says that sexual arousal on nipples goes. Albeit she hasn't had a BA many of her friends have and that's what they told her. But then again this is the same one who says there's no way I'm a E cup but a C so I don't pay too much attention, just curious xx
Thanx xx
angie8131
angie8131
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1404

Back to top Go down

Sensation?? Empty Re: Sensation??

Post by Lisa34 25th April 2013, 4:21 pm

Ooh angie! Well I can tell you mine is exactly the same, if anything it's slightly more arousing now than before. And when I say before, I mean 3 years ish before my BA was the last time he got near them x
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by angie8131 25th April 2013, 5:04 pm

Wooohooo!! That's great to hear!! In ur face my friend who knows nothing!! Thanx Lisa xx
angie8131
angie8131
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 25th April 2013, 6:18 pm

Mine is the same in one nipple but slightly less in the other but it has slightly less sensation all the time. If the sensation is there you won't lose the sexual sensation. Some people have full sensation return near the scars, mine did not but I don't even notice as I rarely feel near my scars.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisydee 25th April 2013, 7:16 pm

OOoh I am one month post BA and I have no feeling in my nipples yet :(

I bloody hope it makes an appearance very soon.
xx
Daisydee
Daisydee
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 396

Back to top Go down

Post by angie8131 25th April 2013, 8:01 pm

I was told that it can take up to 6-11 months to get sensation back so don't worry about that daisy xx
Thanx musf1 for the comment xx
angie8131
angie8131
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jade 43 25th April 2013, 9:02 pm

Oh my nipples are super sensitive to anything and are constantly erect :/ slightly embarrssing but my nurse said that it should go soon. But near my scars I can't feel a thing it's very strange xx
jade 43
jade 43
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 190

Back to top Go down

Post by angie8131 25th April 2013, 9:09 pm

Early days still Jade, I was exactly the same and only yesterday right nip decided to soften, left already was, just like normal boobies now. will tell u when its coldSensation?? 557141
the area above the scar is returning sensation too so good news, that's just the last couple of days so it's just about being patient xx
angie8131
angie8131
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jade 43 25th April 2013, 9:15 pm

Oh that's good, I'm glad I'm not the only one :) thank you :) I know it's so embarressing can't wear any nice tops not with my sports bra n exited nipples lol. Just have to be patient :) thanks :) xx
jade 43
jade 43
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 190

Back to top Go down

Post by angie8131 25th April 2013, 9:20 pm

For me it's actually a whole new experience! Before my nipples weren't visible through all the padding so if I noticed now anyone's unnaproving looks about my bipolar nips, I'd threaten to poke their eyes with them!!!Sensation?? 557141
angie8131
angie8131
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 25th April 2013, 9:41 pm

I had an uplift and I have zero feeling in my nipples.. nothing at all.. if I have my eyes shut you could stick pins in my nipples and I wouldnt feel it (my fella jabbed me with a needle while I had my eyes shut to test the theory and I had no clue!) I am gutted as I used to really like the feeling during times of intimacy and I do feel like its missing now but its a trade off I was willing to accept and my fella gets to see me naked a lot more now as a result of my BA and even he admits that he is glad I got it done and I look so much better now (coming from a guy that is very anti surgery!) Thinking about getting a nipple pierced soon.. might as well as it wont hurt!!
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post by angie8131 25th April 2013, 9:45 pm

Thanx for the comment 5sd, I knew the risks of losing sensation with a nipple lift was greater, but it still might come back, right??
I like how you think though, if you can't feel it, make the most of it!! and quick, before the sensation returns!!! lol
angie8131
angie8131
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Njwarren87 27th April 2013, 5:41 pm

Im 5 weeks post op and still have no feeling to my nipples or underneath. hoping it comes back soon. slight lie i feel nothing, it hurts to touch my nipples :(
Njwarren87
Njwarren87
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 210

Back to top Go down

Post by Cazzyxo 27th April 2013, 5:47 pm

Iv got zero feeling in my right and left is just PAINFUL. All you girls with normal sensation im so jealous of :(
Cazzyxo
Cazzyxo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 979

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down