Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what happens if you get your implants out

+2
COOKIE
tinkerbell24
6 posters

Go down

what happens if you get your implants out Empty what happens if you get your implants out

Post by tinkerbell24 22nd April 2013, 10:35 am

so soon after surgery and not get anymore in would my skin be all stretched xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

what happens if you get your implants out Empty Re: what happens if you get your implants out

Post by COOKIE 22nd April 2013, 10:51 am

It depends on your skin Tink, but I think by 4 months there would have been some stretching done yes lovely....

To be honest Tink, I think you're running away with yourself and feeling and like you're at a stand still now and that what you have and are unhappy about is going to be your final result.

There has been the suggestion of a re-op to exposition the implants for you hun, which will make a whole world do a difference to how your boobs look hun.

For some of us we don't get out dream boobs first time around and those that have been there totally understand the devastation that causes, but me positive hun! You're lucky! Your complication CAN and WILL be fixed by your surgeon, so your journey is far from over yet lovely.... Positivity is what's going to get you through this and back to the other side where you WILL be happy with your result hun. X
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

what happens if you get your implants out Empty Re: what happens if you get your implants out

Post by 5stonedown 22nd April 2013, 11:56 am

I agree with Cookie, unfortunately its not always an easy ride getting your perfect boobies. My journey has taken 2 surgeries so far and who knows whether I will need any further op! I know its not easy and I had shed plenty of tears over my surgery.. I even cried yesterday and wondered whether I should have left my body alone as the new scars really scared me and then my fella told me to look at my pre op photos..... it made me realise it has been worth it but sometimes we just have to be patient to get the result we so long for. You WILL get there hun, just try to remember why you embarked on this journey to start with... you wouldnt have booked if you were happy with your boobs before would you?
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 22nd April 2013, 12:01 pm

Tink, it can and will be sorted, think its just the time in between living with something you hate at the moment must be doing your head in, you feel you just want rid! For your re op maybe get a couple of consultations before then to see what shape profile other surgeons would have recommended for your desired outcome ( you maybe better suited with a high or anatomical implant) and take it from there. I have seen fab results with people who have started with very little breast tissue! Try not to feel so down. Hug ( I know it's easier said than done) Maybe if you think of your re op as the start of your boobie journey, the one you should have had and so much deserve, you will get your perfect boobs, it's just taking a little longer to get there, but you will get there! XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 26th April 2013, 3:06 pm

Hi girls not been on in a few days got lots going on at home etc. thank you for ur replies though. my right is looking great cant believecthe diff and it happened over night xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 26th April 2013, 4:34 pm

Was righty the naughty boobie hun? X
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 26th April 2013, 6:38 pm

good to hear hun x
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1780

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 26th April 2013, 8:31 pm

no lefty is still peeing me off lol xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 26th April 2013, 9:11 pm

Lmao x well if righty has been a good boob, maybe lefty will follow? X
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 26th April 2013, 9:12 pm

Come on lefty!
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 26th April 2013, 11:26 pm

Given time lefty surely will follow suit! Just being a stubborn little bugger! XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down