Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nipple tattooing increases in popularity

+2
angie8131
COOKIE
6 posters

Go down

Nipple tattooing increases in popularity Empty Nipple tattooing increases in popularity

Post by COOKIE 19th April 2013, 8:45 pm

Ladies—and, yes, gentlemen—are you nervous about your nipples? Anxious about your areolae? Is your left larger than your right? Is the right darker than the left? Is one too high? Is the other cracked? Or are they just too big, too bumpy, too smooth, or too small?

Increasing numbers of women and men facing these aesthetic dilemmas are turning to nipple tattoos to solve their problems. Advocates of the procedure-–which sits on the hinterland between cosmetic surgery and “semipermanent makeup,” such as eyebrow shaping—say that for some, a little judicious shading and definition of the nipple area can be a significantly cheaper and less invasive solution to chest insecurity than surgery.

But before you rush off to get your nipples tattooed, be warned: the color fades, so when you have your nice new nipples, if you want to keep them that way, you’ll have to drop into your clinic every year or two for a wee top-up.

And of course, it hardly needs to be said that you should choose with care the individual wielding a tattooists needle pricking your anaesthetized nipple and the surrounding area 100 times a second (it doesn’t hurt at the time, but it can be agony for a few days afterward).

For unfortunately, things can go wrong. “A procedure gone wrong can have devastating effects,” says one technician. “A couple of millimeters out, and those beautiful perky breasts can end up looking like you have breast-fed 15 kids.” Nipple pigmentation is not without its horror stories. And you really don’t want to end up, as one nipple tattooist says of an unfortunate client who presented at her clinic in need of a fix-up, looking like she’d put lipstick on her boobs.

These concerns have not stopped nipple tattooing—or “tittooing,” as it has inevitably become known—from becoming the fastest-growing body-alteration trend in the U.K., with plastic surgeons, beauticians, and semipermanent-makeup artists all reporting a steady uptick in the numbers of women and men seeking “nip tats” for purely cosmetic reasons, unconnected to any breast surgery.

Although nipple tattooing is for many a pure vanity exercise, the procedure has worthy roots in reconstructive surgery. After mastectomies and reconstructive breast surgery, many patients want to have the appearance of nipples restored, even if they can’t have fully functioning nipples. Artificial nipple pigmentation is also widely used to help conceal scars caused by breast enlargement or reduction and for sufferers of vitiligo. But recently there has been a surge in the numbers of men and women seeking tittoos for purely cosmetic reasons.

And what do they want done to their nipples, these seekers of a perfect chest?

They want them darker, bigger, and more symmetrical.

Source HERE

COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Nipple tattooing increases in popularity Empty Re: Nipple tattooing increases in popularity

Post by angie8131 19th April 2013, 9:00 pm

Ouch!!!! period!
angie8131
angie8131
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1404

Back to top Go down

Nipple tattooing increases in popularity Empty Re: Nipple tattooing increases in popularity

Post by kay 19th April 2013, 9:04 pm

I thought about this as an option xx

Wither this or scar revision shrug
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 19th April 2013, 9:08 pm

Ooh sounds far to painfull for me xx excellent for those needing reconstructive surgery xx
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 20th April 2013, 12:17 pm

kay wrote:I thought about this as an option xx

If its just that your nipples look distorted Kay or look like they're missing some pigment and you'd like to make them more rounded then I'd say go for this rather than a surgery. There's no guarantees that you won't be unhappy with your scars again and if you get a good tattooist I thing this would be amazing.

But if they're anything like mine were, were they were all thick, red and stretched then scar revision would be your only option hun. X
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by balamoryyellfruit 20th April 2013, 4:19 pm

Something about nipples go through me sick i would love mine pierced but just cannot stand the thought of anything like that. Can't imagine why people would want bigger nipples, mine are humongous and i hate them and they stretched with my implants Blush x
balamoryyellfruit
balamoryyellfruit
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1623

http://[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/] [img]http://tickers.T

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 21st April 2013, 1:12 pm

cookie wrote:
kay wrote:I thought about this as an option xx

If its just that your nipples look distorted Kay or look like they're missing some pigment and you'd like to make them more rounded then I'd say go for this rather than a surgery. There's no guarantees that you won't be unhappy with your scars again and if you get a good tattooist I thing this would be amazing.

But if they're anything like mine were, were they were all thick, red and stretched then scar revision would be your only option hun. X

Cookie mine are an absolute disaster, pigment missing, misshapen, thick ugly bumpy scars ......horrific thanks to Khan!!

Mr Lee, my reconstruction man told me not to have tattooing done as they would probably look worse..... nope

kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 21st April 2013, 1:43 pm

Probably best to leave well alone then Kay and when you next need surgery the surgeon you next choose can just cut away all the old scar tissue and create a nice new scar for you. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 13th May 2013, 8:18 am

More in the news today about nipple tattooing HERE.

I just zoomed in on the nipples in the pics and can't say I really like them... I think it's the thick darker outline I'm not liking. If I were to have mine tattoo'd then I'd like a natural fill. One that didn't separate the rest of my areola to the the outline. I wonder why they'd do that when the purpose is for a more natural look??? shrug

The hearts are pretty cute though. I'd never have the bottle to do that myself but I think they look fab haha! X
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria2345 13th May 2013, 10:27 am

Im all for tattoos. I have 4 of my own. But on the nipple no chance, couldn't and wouldn't even think of getting it done. Actually felt shiver go down my back just then x
Victoria2345
Victoria2345
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 933

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down