Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Toilet

+11
HDhariwal
Totty1982
Salmac
COOKIE
Princess_x
littlemiss
balamoryyellfruit
Nicole
Lisa34
lil-happy-jo
loclo26
15 posters

Go down

Toilet Empty Toilet

Post by loclo26 5th April 2013, 11:04 am

So I had my op on Wednesday and Ive not been to the toilet since Tuesday. Is this normal? I eat but nothings getting 'removed' if you know what I mean Toilet 557141Toilet 375568. When am I likely to go again? x
loclo26
loclo26
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1235

Back to top Go down

Toilet Empty Re: Toilet

Post by lil-happy-jo 5th April 2013, 11:07 am

If you are having lots of fibre, fruit and water etc and its not helping then I'm sure it's OK to take something mild to help.
lil-happy-jo
lil-happy-jo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 437

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 5th April 2013, 11:08 am

Lol x yeah all normal, lots and lots of fruit and veg, and drink lots of water Hun. I used lactulose and fybogel in the end xx
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole 5th April 2013, 11:10 am

i used some senekot xx it's all normal hun xx
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2455

Back to top Go down

Post by balamoryyellfruit 5th April 2013, 11:36 am

It is normal cos of the GA lovely. Have a strong brew with loads of sugar in it ;) x
balamoryyellfruit
balamoryyellfruit
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1623

http://[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/] [img]http://tickers.T

Back to top Go down

Post by littlemiss 5th April 2013, 11:46 am

I wondered this this morning when I woke with serous buddah belly. I have eaten lots of healthy things too - lots of fruit and water. This morning I had lots of dried fruit and nuts and warm water with lemon in it. I also walked about the house a fair bit... slowly.
That er sorted me out Toilet 267328. If I had gone longer I think I would have got too uncomfy and rang my PS to check I could take something for it. x
littlemiss
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 447

Back to top Go down

Post by loclo26 5th April 2013, 11:50 am

I'm the same now Littlemiss, my belly is so swollen, its the worst partbof this journey!! ill try all your tips. Thanks ladies x x x
loclo26
loclo26
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by littlemiss 5th April 2013, 11:54 am

Yep! Going from being all active to stuck sat our bums does not help.

High hopes for tomorrow for you as well then, if not before, as you seem to be fixing up at the same sort of rate as me. Try not to worry xx
littlemiss
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 447

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 5th April 2013, 12:21 pm

Can take over a week x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by loclo26 5th April 2013, 12:41 pm

Can it princess? Shocked godness me, I cant fit into any clothes, Ive been in my pjs since wednesday Toilet 375568. x
loclo26
loclo26
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 5th April 2013, 1:25 pm

At just 2 days post-op its very normal hun, so I wouldn't worry about it.

Be sure you're eating a good diet. Plenty of water and most importantly moving around. I know its hard so early post-op but even a gentle 5 minute walk around the house every few hours is going to help you hun and if you feel able to walk further like a little walk down the street then the more mobile you are the better you'll feel babe, but don't push yourself, just listen to your body and do what you feel able. Little and often is better than not at all hun.

I used Senna to help me go, but if you're having no luck in a couple of days and are in discomfort, your chemist is able to prescribe you something stronger to help you go. No need to wait for your GP, your chemist can prescribe immediately for you babe. Xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by loclo26 5th April 2013, 1:51 pm

Thanks cookie, I've been walking around my house every so often. I'm one to just sit down all day. Ill give it a couple of days. X x
loclo26
loclo26
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Salmac 5th April 2013, 3:14 pm

I'm 11 days post op and didn't go for 7 days! I tried senekot, that didn't work... However a tip on here was 2 glasses of prune juice sick And some warn water... Worked for me & my huge belly was back to normal the next day!!
Salmac
Salmac
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by Totty1982 5th April 2013, 8:49 pm

Hey hun,

I was the same and after day 3 took a couple of tablets to get things moving. I also went on walks everyday only round a field with my mum and the dogs (I didn't hold the dogs though just in case they pulled) that's seemed to help as well x x
Totty1982
Totty1982
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 332

Back to top Go down

Post by HDhariwal 5th April 2013, 8:53 pm

Hi hun just drink loads of water that's what I did and had no problems with going to the loo xx
HDhariwal
HDhariwal
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 162

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 5th April 2013, 10:45 pm

Dunno if you saw my post about this... I couldnt go so I took senna for 4 days and still nothing so I got given lactulose and 2 days later still nothing... I went 10 days with nothing (as I hadnt been for a couple of days prior to surgery which is quite normal for me as I tend to go every 2-3 days!) I was in agony by the last day, my tummy was huge and distended from all the food that was inside it and the bowel cramps were like contractions!! Then yesterday it all happened at once... and then I had diarrhoea all night! It was obvious that I had a bit of a blockage and then behind all that was the effect of all the laxatives and it wasnt nice at all although I am relieved to have gotten rid of it all iykwim and my tummy is nice and flat again and no more pain!! I wouldnt adivse taking too much senna or lactulose though... maybe take some for a day or 2 and then let nature take its course!
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post by loclo26 6th April 2013, 8:49 am

loclo26 wrote:Thanks cookie, I've been walking around my house every so often. I'm one to just sit down all day. Ill give it a couple of days. X x
This was meant to say ' Im NOT one to just sit down all day' .
loclo26
loclo26
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by loclo26 6th April 2013, 8:51 am

5sd, my tummy is exactly what you described, Ive had awful cramps this morning. Im going to get something to get things going, Im so used to a flat tummy my bloater is killing me! x
loclo26
loclo26
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 6th April 2013, 9:20 am

I drank loads and i mean loads of fresh orange went on day 3 xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by jay1983 6th April 2013, 10:45 am

I was the same. In the end i took senna...didn't shift it so then got suposituries. That worked. I was eating loads of fruit and veg to. I was told that during surgery everything stops working and your bowel stops. So after that and also cos of pain meds its normal to get constipated. Mind you after my first op I had a poo within an hour of waking up and then not again for a week. Apparently that poo must have been ready before my op...I was mortified thinking imagine if i was farting away during op or when i cam around! Blush
jay1983
jay1983
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 788

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 6th April 2013, 10:46 am

loclo26 wrote:
loclo26 wrote:Thanks cookie, I've been walking around my house every so often. I'm one to just sit down all day. Ill give it a couple of days. X x
This was meant to say ' Im NOT one to just sit down all day' .

Lol. I didn't for a moment think you were Hug

Some further information on the benefits of walking to help relieve constipation:

There are many different kinds of medications available to relieve constipation.

The relief can come from over-the-counter medications or from prescribed medications.

Relief from constipation can come in the following forms:

• Pills
• Capsules
• Powders
• Drinks

Some of the medications may cause painful elimination, diarrhea, or uncomfortable gas. There are other alternatives like changing diet and increasing exercise.

Walking is an exercise almost everyone can do to help prevent constipation. Walking and other exercises relieve constipation by stimulating the intestines to work better, stronger, and easier. It addition, exercises like walking can relieve the bloating and gas that goes along with constipation.

Xx

COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by littlewellies 6th April 2013, 11:36 am

it was day 5 for me hun, and i was a bit worried about it but it was fine...... i reckon the chinese and half a fosters helped mind :) x
littlewellies
littlewellies
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 970

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down