Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Size Confusion

+6
Nicole
Princess_x
CharFaye
doracina
lil-happy-jo
Princessjo30
10 posters

Go down

Size Confusion Empty Size Confusion

Post by Princessjo30 2nd April 2013, 4:17 pm

Hi Ladies

I had a consultation last week and was recommended up to 495. I 36B at the minute but should hopefully be 34 by the time I have the surgery as I have a stone to lose 1st. Ideally I want to be an E cup, do you think the 495 will get me to an E?

Although the surgeon recommended up to 495 i would prefer say 550 as when I tried the sports bra and inserts I didn't think they were that big...

Thank You xx
Princessjo30
Princessjo30
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1022

Back to top Go down

Size Confusion Empty Re: Size Confusion

Post by lil-happy-jo 2nd April 2013, 4:43 pm

Hi love, it is hard to predict what size you will end up, but going by what I have seen on here i reckon that 495 should get you to an E. If you type stats into the toolbar you will see how everyone differs.

lil-happy-jo
lil-happy-jo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 437

Back to top Go down

Post by doracina 2nd April 2013, 5:19 pm

I dont know if it helps you any but, Iam 5'3, 9st, and currently a 34b (very empty!) And Iam going for 420 and she told me that should take me to a DD/E. Its hard to judge the whole size thing from what Ive read on here it differs from person to person. x
doracina
doracina
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by CharFaye 2nd April 2013, 5:28 pm

It's soo hard to say, I had 300cc and I'm 30 E xx
CharFaye
CharFaye
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1240

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 2nd April 2013, 7:20 pm

495 is a big implant and pushing for bigger than recommended puts you at risk of complications.
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole 2nd April 2013, 7:29 pm

personally hun i'd say lose the weight first and then go back to for a consultation because the weight loss will affect your breasts and the sizing/placement etc available to you. I had 3 consultations then had to put it off for a bit so had another 3 a year later and was offered totally different because i'd lost 10lbs in between xx
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2455

Back to top Go down

Post by friedeggs 2nd April 2013, 8:48 pm

Hun I feel ur pain I've been told I can't go bigger that 300 at guest surgeon,380 at 2nd and 3rd surgeon offered me 410cc my prob Is I don't wanna b too big but wit 410 I will v DD so is say ull def be an E wit those implants if not more xx
friedeggs
friedeggs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 240

Back to top Go down

Post by Princessjo30 2nd April 2013, 8:52 pm

friedeggs wrote:Hun I feel ur pain I've been told I can't go bigger that 300 at guest surgeon,380 at 2nd and 3rd surgeon offered me 410cc my prob Is I don't wanna b too big but wit 410 I will v DD so is say ull def be an E wit those implants if not more xx

My surgeon said 495 maximum for a natural look but it's so hard as you can't tell what they will look like. I'm also confused about over vs under. At the moment he said I could have either but needs to re-measure once I've lost the rest of my weight
Princessjo30
Princessjo30
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1022

Back to top Go down

Post by friedeggs 2nd April 2013, 8:57 pm

Keep goin to surgeons Hun and take ur time and u will know wen u meet one u feel happy wit,the size thing will hopefully fall into place for u wen u keep goin for consults and tryin them on I think I read online somewhere that u can actually buy breast sizing kits online like the ones surgeons use at consults and if u can I'm doin this to help me decide x
friedeggs
friedeggs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 240

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 2nd April 2013, 9:17 pm

see a few surgeons and see what they are suggest

I was a 32 nothing had 360cc unders (thats all that could fit) and now im in a 28f or 30e bra its so hard to say what you will be xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by willows 2nd April 2013, 9:35 pm

im an a/b cup wanting DD and having 340's x
willows
willows
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 600

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 2nd April 2013, 9:52 pm

Your surgeon will be able to tell you once you are at your target weight if you have enough breast tissue to cover an over the muscle implant or whether you will need to go under the muscle. He will measure this usually by pinching the skin with a tool, I believe you need 2cm or more to be able to cover the implant. I would usually ask the surgeon to make the recommendation as to whether you need over or under and would not choose myself. The surgeon should know his stuff and be able to choose for you.

You may find the info in this section of the forum useful, with info on all stages of your boobie journey including a consultation notebook print out with lots of questions you can ask [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It's so hard to tell what size you will end up, but I would make sure you take pictures of boobs you like to your consultations and make sure your surgeon knows exactly what look you are aiming for. That way they will know what size you are looking for. It's so much easier to show a picture rather than give a cup size as their idea of an E cup may be completely different to your own and you don't want to be disappointed. They will also be able to tell if you like the natural look or natural but slightly fake look (the kind you look at and think are they aren't they). I do love to look at the before and afters on the allergan site as it gives you an indication of just what can be achieved with implants and some are bl**dy brilliant. click here for pics

misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down