Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post surgery blues?

+6
kfs
loclo26
friedeggs
Lisa34
COOKIE
Salmac
10 posters

Go down

Post surgery blues? Empty Post surgery blues?

Post by Salmac 28th March 2013, 2:52 pm

I'm 3days post op and feeling a bit low!! I'm recovering well, probably been doing too much, Washing my hair, tidying the kids bedrooms!!
I feel totally spaced out! Is this normal 3 days after? Also my boobs don't look great at the moment :-( & I can't stop thinking I wish I'd gone bigger! I never thought I'd feel like this! Go away boob greed! Anyone else have the blues? X
Salmac
Salmac
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 105

Back to top Go down

Post surgery blues? Empty Re: Post surgery blues?

Post by COOKIE 28th March 2013, 3:05 pm

3 days post-op is generally the worst day of a BA recovery hun, so its not surprising you're suffering the booby blues hun Hug

Doing too much and making your body feel run down after surgery really isn't going to help the blues and most important you're recovery hun, so this is why you're feeling so 'spaced out' you need to take things easier and get help to tidy the kids rooms and that, at least give yourself a week for your body to get over the surgery.

When you have the booby blues it also magnifies any small thing that might be in your head a million times over! So your suffering boob greed is very common also because your mind really does get distorted...

Give your boobs time to heal babe and I'm not talking weeks...I'm talking months! And you'll probably find that after they've been given the time they need to fill out you'll feel much happier then. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 28th March 2013, 4:34 pm

Aww huni x I had terrible boobie blues! The slightest thing would have me in tears! It does get better, I think I did way too much ( have 7 children). And I don't think that helped. And the boob greed, I too am having a little bit of that myself, I had 325 anatomical unders x it will get better Hun xx
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by friedeggs 28th March 2013, 5:41 pm

Hope u feel better soon Hun :doh: xx
friedeggs
friedeggs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 240

Back to top Go down

Post by loclo26 28th March 2013, 7:48 pm

aww sorry your feeling this way. Try and get some more needed rest Post surgery blues? 48411 x
loclo26
loclo26
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1235

Back to top Go down

Post by kfs 28th March 2013, 8:25 pm

Hi Salmac.

I am having the same as you on the 8th, 300cc anatomical partials with james. what did you start with?, im a 32a and hoping fro a fullc-d. But i'm trying to set myself up for expecting the smaller of the two so i dont get boobie blues :(

do you have a pic trail yet? Really hope you feel better and are happy with the shape and prettyness of your new additions atleast xx
kfs
kfs
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 170

Back to top Go down

Post by rubylily 28th March 2013, 9:05 pm

I had lots of feelings of had I done the right thing and felt up and down after my op... Even now sometimes I question it! Boobs are changing and healing and some days I love them other days I'm not sure.. I think it takes time to get used to the new you but it will happen xx
rubylily
rubylily
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 165

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 29th March 2013, 10:32 am

All sounds perfectly normal hun xx it will get better Hug
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by littlewellies 29th March 2013, 10:41 am

Oh wow just noticed u are another jm patient and we had very similar ops. Booby blues - they go eventually promise, just ride it out and eat lots of chocolate. Booby greed - I'm fighting this atm, 2 things I try to focus on are how much better you boobs look and feel for not having a few cc more... I've really felt down about mine for a few weeks after being told by a few girls they look small. Having got an expert opinion from a man, whose seen many boons and several boob jobs he has assured me they look amazing but more importantly for me, he reckons they feel better than any other fake boobs he's handled :) :) :) if u got a complication from 30cc difference, which is what a packet of crisps, you'd never forgive yourself. At 3 days post op u are going to see soooo many changes, just think how awesome u will feel I'm ur bikini this summer xx
littlewellies
littlewellies
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 970

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole 29th March 2013, 11:00 am

I'm getting the booby blues harsh ATM I just feel so rubbish about myself! :( hope u feel better soon x
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2455

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 29th March 2013, 12:33 pm

Awww newboobz, c'mere babe Hug xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Salmac 29th March 2013, 2:35 pm

Aw thanks girls. Day 4 for me and this is the worst I've felt pain wise. My chest feels so tight. I've definitely been overdoing things. My 1year old is sick so I've been looking after him too.
Bed rest & TV for me now for the rest of the day.
I've haven't done any after pics yet as they dont look great and I'm soooooo bloated! disappoint However I do keep going on line looking at bikinis!! That makes me smile!!
Salmac
Salmac
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down