Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

post op blues are kicking in! :(

+7
izzie37
Jaybles
kayla
natalia
janeybird
COOKIE
Kazaa
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

post op blues are kicking in! :( Empty post op blues are kicking in! :(

Post by Kazaa 7th July 2010, 9:39 am

Hey girls,

im ready to admit defeat and ask for help! I think i have gone too big and cant hack the size of my implants! having virtually no breasts before the op i never had any weight on my chest. Now i got these 650g weights on me and its getting too uncomfortable now! My surgeon said this is the best size for me to achieve a natural look, but there bulging out by my armpits, please someone say this is because of swelling!

My back is killing me, ive tried deep heat which helped a little and managed to find my hot water bottle this morning but its no different than the deep heat. I still lay in bed in agony!

I think my pain killers arent strong enough. im taking 1000mg of paracetemol 4 times a day and 400mg ibuprofen 3 times a day, but i dont feel any relief.

My stitches are sore to touch and feel like there digging into me. there dissolvable ones, so when should they dissolve? I got a dressing change next monday, what will happen then?

All i want is some sleep!! post op blues are kicking in! :( 304294
Kazaa
Kazaa
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 201

Back to top Go down

post op blues are kicking in! :( Empty Re: post op blues are kicking in! :(

Post by Kazaa 7th July 2010, 9:42 am

oh and one other thing ,i feel like my bra is getting tighter and tighter round the band every day! is this due to swelling again? ive already had to put one back extender on my bra, im going to have to attach another at this rate!
Kazaa
Kazaa
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 7th July 2010, 10:26 am

Have a little read through this thread [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] hunni post op blues are kicking in! :( 571992

Everything you're experiencing - The pain, the emotions, the lack of sleep, it's all normal hunni. xx

Get yourself some ice packs for your boobs, if you don't have any, a bag of frozen rice or peas will do, place them over your boobs and as well as helping with any swelling you have, it'll also relieve some of the pain too hun.

The bra tightness at 4 days post-op - classic! The bra extenders are a great idea babe, I went up two band sizes going from a 32 band to a 36 during my recovery, coming down slowly over a period of about a month.

At your dressings change, your nurse will inspect your wounds, checking they're clean and dry and healing well, lsome ladies have all their dressings removed at this point, others have them replaced and are requested to return in approx a week to have the wound checked again, you'll keep returning to your nurse until she is happy to leave you until you go back to see your surgeon and if she as any concerns at all, she'll direct you to your surgeon for an earlier appointment - it's just about monitoring your recovery hun, that's all. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by janeybird 7th July 2010, 10:27 am

Oh Kazaa bless you post op blues are kicking in! :( 571992 your only four days in babe you will have pain and swelling still :( mine were practically IN my armpit and my left one still was until last week, its still really high compared to the left one now

you could probably do with getting some co-codomal its really good and i think it helped me sleep :) have you got a V shaped pillow? i found that REALLY helped me get comfy enough to sleep at night.

Dont despair my lovely this time next week you'll look back and wonder what all the fuss was about I PROMISE!!!

Much love

J x x
janeybird
janeybird
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 1256

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 7th July 2010, 10:29 am

mine felt huge to at first , you have had a really big implant hun give it time for swelling to go down xxxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by janeybird 7th July 2010, 10:29 am

*compared to the right one i meant obviously ha ha
janeybird
janeybird
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by kayla 7th July 2010, 11:24 am

I would really recommend you calling your ps office or if it's more convenient and you don't mind your GP knowing, call them. I think you would find tramadol great. Maybe ask for diclofenac too (an antiinflam like ibuprofen but better just don't take diclofenac and ibu together)
I found that tramadol and diclofenac every 8 hours, paracetamol every 6 worked a treat. Take them on the dot even if you feel ok - it's easier to keep preventing the pain rather than try and alleviate it.

Also the blues - normal!! I turned into a right moody, weepy, needy so-and-so for a few days.
And even with my saggy post breastfeeding boobs, they were still stretched massively, the under armpits look is normal, give them a few weeks and I doubt very much you will feel the same way.

Get the painrelief sorted and you will be suprised about how much better the whole picture looks post op blues are kicking in! :( 571992 but a gentle one!!
kayla
kayla
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 507

Back to top Go down

Post by kayla 7th July 2010, 11:26 am

oh and you will sleep like a BABY with tramadol!!
kayla
kayla
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 507

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazaa 7th July 2010, 11:51 am

Thanks for all your tips girls!

I will give some ice a go this afternoon after some hot soup and see if i can catch some zzzz

I do have come co-codimol from a previous operation, so will try some of that instead of the paracetemol and see if i feel any better. My GP has been kept informed with what ive had done (its standard procedure) so if it does get too bad i will make an appointment to get the stronger stuff!

i will have a look for a v pillow as well!
Kazaa
Kazaa
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybles 7th July 2010, 12:50 pm

tramadol rocks!!!! v pillows are the best and like Kayla says tramadol knocks you out. hope all will be well post op blues are kicking in! :( 948189 xxooxx once the pain us better and you can sleep it is amazing how chipper you will feel xxoo
Jaybles
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 607

Back to top Go down

Post by izzie37 7th July 2010, 2:17 pm

kazaa have a shallow bath, i know it sounds rubbish but it does help to soothe, make sure there is someone there to help you out if your in that much pain though, and if your going to take the diclofenac be careful as they give you severe stomach cramps they did me..

and get that v pillow they are wicked sprinkle a little lavender (get it from boots) on it too knocks you right out..

xx post op blues are kicking in! :( 571992
izzie37
izzie37
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 469

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazaa 7th July 2010, 7:59 pm

Just reserved me a v pillow at an argos store...now just need to somehow pick it up!

My very lovely BF bought me some Nurofen plus earlier which is ubuprofen and codine. Took 1 earlier and it deffinetely helped. managed to have an afternoon nap and not wake up in pain!

Just cooked my first dinner from scratch tonight (stuffed peppers! mmmm...) and that really took alot of effort! just standing at the cooker was hurting my back!

I do actually have a lavander bed spray so will spritz that tonight before bed! had a hot shower last night to soothe the back, will probably do the same tonight, and go buy some radox muscle relax tomorrow for a nice bath!
Kazaa
Kazaa
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabethvb20 8th July 2010, 3:34 am

I had such a sore back too! I think it's the way your posture is! I stood so stiff because I didn't want to hurt anything and my mommy gave me massages to help post op blues are kicking in! :( 321562 trust me! Stand straight with your shoulder's back if you can! It will save your lower back.
Elizabethvb20
Elizabethvb20
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 186

Back to top Go down

Post by janeybird 8th July 2010, 9:29 am

Aw Kazaa you sound a bit more positive on your last post :)

post op blues are kicking in! :( 717917 soo pleased

J x x
janeybird
janeybird
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 8th July 2010, 9:36 am

i wouldnt have a bath yet your only 5 days so your realy not suppose to unless its very shallow anyway i know i couldnt have one for weeks!!!xxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by janeybird 8th July 2010, 9:37 am

I still havent had a PROPER bath too scared ha ha

J x x
janeybird
janeybird
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by izzie37 8th July 2010, 9:56 am

the nurses told me i could have a shallow bath as long as my dressings dont get wet, and i have been fine, had someone to help me get out though just in case i slipped or anything.

xx
izzie37
izzie37
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazaa 8th July 2010, 10:37 am

Morning girls! Well i do feel alot better this morning! the codine works alot better than paracetemol! I woke up after a couple of hours which did annoy me, but after rearranging pillows and raising myself alot higher, i managed to sleep until morning! A half decent nights sleep! hooray!

I do feel alot chirpier today which is good. i Do find myself slouching forward from the weight so i do try and correct myself!

Off for a new cool shower and for a gentle stroll into town to have lunch with a friend in the sun! :)
Kazaa
Kazaa
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrapuss 8th July 2010, 11:42 am

Hiya Kazaa,

Glad you had a better night. Nice to hear you're a bit perkier! Hopefully you're over the worst now.
Take it easy. x Give You
Astrapuss
Astrapuss
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 425

Back to top Go down

Post by littlewisher 8th July 2010, 12:00 pm

Hiya Kazaaa! i know how you feel ive had 400 cc unders and mine DEFFO feel like they are bulging under my armpits!! ive even got a little hunched back when i stand up!! i havent been put in a bra so cant comment on that but i csan see them gettin bigger each day. I also have some very sore bruises near my armpits. Cant really give much advice but i just wanted to let u no i am in the same position as u and thinkin exactly the same. had a really rough day yesterday been throwin up (think because of the drugs) and it was horrible being sick whilst feelin like my boobs r gonna fall off!!!
hope u feelin better soon xxxxxxxx
littlewisher
littlewisher
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 975

Back to top Go down

Post by janeybird 8th July 2010, 1:46 pm

Aaw hope youre feeling better soon little wisher post op blues are kicking in! :( 717917

Kazaa sooo glad youre feeling perkier, glad the codeine helped watch out for the constipation tho, if not 'been' in a coupla days get some senokot - im not kiddin ha ha ha

Take care both of you and post op blues are kicking in! :( 828394

J x x
janeybird
janeybird
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by littlewisher 8th July 2010, 1:54 pm

Feelin much better today thanks janeybird post op blues are kicking in! :( 321562 xx
littlewisher
littlewisher
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 975

Back to top Go down

Post by izzie37 8th July 2010, 3:44 pm

lol littlewisher, i felt like that hun and my implants aren't as big!!!
glad your better though hun, take care xx
izzie37
izzie37
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazaa 9th July 2010, 8:36 am

Littlewisher, your not wearing a bra with 400cc's...how are you standing up?! lol. Everytime i take my bra off i feel gravity kicking in and as you said, hunch over! Try keep your back straight though!

Well i got my V pillow...i didnt realise how massive they are! but omg, i had the best nights sleep last night! only woke up once due to dry mouth but im blaming that on the hot weather!
Went to asda last night and bought a wider bra to sleep in, as i think most of my backache is caused by lying on a bra strap!

Janeybird, i took some dulcolax on tuesday but havent been since..maybe i should take another dose! Senokot doesnt work for me so i have to take the strong stuff..and god does the cramps hurt like hell, but it works!

Oh and on top of all that, i started my period today. joy, more types of pain! lol. Least i can go back on the pill now!
Kazaa
Kazaa
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by melloumaw 9th July 2010, 8:50 am

i found my back ached terribly because you kinda hunch your shoulders forwards to ease the tension across your chest.on day 3 i started rolling my shoulders in circles forwards 10 backwards 10(keeping your arms by your side)and sort of swinging my arms gently in a scissor motion in front of me,left over right right over left.i found this helped loosen the muscle enough to get better posture,thus giving relief from the aching back
mel x
melloumaw
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 577

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next