Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do boobs get bigger once dropped and fluffed?

+4
tinkerbell24
Nicole
COOKIE
HDhariwal
8 posters

Go down

Do boobs get bigger once dropped and fluffed? Empty Do boobs get bigger once dropped and fluffed?

Post by HDhariwal 25th March 2013, 9:41 pm

I was just wondering if your boobs get bigger once they have dropped and fluffed?
HDhariwal
HDhariwal
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 162

Back to top Go down

Do boobs get bigger once dropped and fluffed? Empty Re: Do boobs get bigger once dropped and fluffed?

Post by COOKIE 25th March 2013, 10:37 pm

They get 'fuller' after dropping and fluffing my boobs went from a DD to an F cup, so increased 2 cup sizes. X
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Do boobs get bigger once dropped and fluffed? Empty Re: Do boobs get bigger once dropped and fluffed?

Post by Nicole 25th March 2013, 10:42 pm

cookie wrote:my boobs went from a DD to an F cup, so increased 2 cup sizes. X

eeeeeeeeeek, fingers crossed for me then
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2455

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 26th March 2013, 7:22 am

Hmmm im not sure id like to go too much bigger if im an f eeek lol
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by chr1st1na 26th March 2013, 1:53 pm

I hope so :)

Cookie, how long was your drop & fluff process?

Mine have dropped & gone much softer but I feel they look smaller - yet to be properly measured though x
chr1st1na
chr1st1na
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 47

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 26th March 2013, 1:56 pm

chr1st1na Do boobs get bigger once dropped and fluffed? 204135 Shocked you want to be bigger!! what size are youxx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chr1st1na 26th March 2013, 2:07 pm

Haha Yes but my avi is with a very good push up bra lol :)

I'm in 32E at the moment but I'm yet to be properly measured, I will be going for fittings after my 6 week check can't wait dance xx

chr1st1na
chr1st1na
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole 26th March 2013, 2:13 pm

agree with tink, jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesus chr1st1na Do boobs get bigger once dropped and fluffed? 204135you'll have somebodys eye out with those!! was it your first ba? 470 xhp is a pretty big implant from an a cup for a 1st ba (yes i'm jealous!) who did u go with? (oh, and once again for effect... Do boobs get bigger once dropped and fluffed? 204135)
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chr1st1na 26th March 2013, 2:21 pm

dance Thank you newboobz - I love them :)

Yes it was my first BA, I asked for as big as my surgeon would allow and I'm happy with size in a bra but when not in a bra they don't look quite so big since they've dropped but roll on after my 6 week check when I can start wearing good bras all the time :)

I went with The hospital group hun at Bromsgrove
chr1st1na
chr1st1na
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by loclo26 26th March 2013, 2:24 pm

Was thinking the same as tink Christina, your avi looks amazing id love those!! x
loclo26
loclo26
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1235

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 26th March 2013, 2:28 pm

holy moly everytime i see them they get bloody bigger haha, get measured im a 28e/f and tiny compared to you!!

did you do a pictrailxx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chr1st1na 26th March 2013, 2:37 pm

HDhariwal wrote:I was just wondering if your boobs get bigger once they have dropped and fluffed?

Just realised your going with THG - It's lovely there!
Wanted to say good luck anyway Stars

Loclo26 Thank you hun, If you'd love them then deffo go for the 460's hehe - not long for u! dance

And thanks Tinkerbell, Is Bravissimo the favoured shop for fittings?
Yes I've done a picture trail but want to upload another load of pics since they've dropped so will start a new picture trail topic when I'm ready to show em :) xx
chr1st1na
chr1st1na
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole 26th March 2013, 2:41 pm

that bra in your avi isn't 34e is it cos it's wayyyyyyyyyy too small!!

def get yourself to bravissimo if you can but i don't think theres one anywhere near devon your next best bet would be debenhams perhaps. avoid m&s like the plague for fittings!! xx
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HDhariwal 26th March 2013, 5:11 pm

Agree with all the girls Christina your boobs look amazing!!

Ahh thats really good to hear cant wait for thursday now xxx
HDhariwal
HDhariwal
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 162

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 26th March 2013, 6:56 pm

Which surgeon did your boobs Christina?x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by chr1st1na 26th March 2013, 7:07 pm

Mr Seno did mine Princess, I don't know many people that have gone with him but I did see his past patients before & after pics so was happy with his work and I think he's done a fab job with mine :) x
chr1st1na
chr1st1na
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 26th March 2013, 7:15 pm

i had a bad time ages ago with bravissimo i called them to ask to go in and get measured for a sports bra, explained i had just had a BA and needed a sports bra that fitted exactly and the girl on the phone was like eh why would you want measured into a sports bra and it put me off them

but i gave them another go on sunday there and they were so lovely

telling you you will measure much smaller in the band and bigger in the cup

but littlewellies is near devon im sure and the nearest one is cardiff xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chr1st1na 26th March 2013, 7:20 pm

newboobz wrote:that bra in your avi isn't 34e is it cos it's wayyyyyyyyyy too small!!

def get yourself to bravissimo if you can but i don't think theres one anywhere near devon your next best bet would be debenhams perhaps. avoid m&s like the plague for fittings!! xx

Haha, nope it's a very snug DD as that's what my sports bras comfortably were but after trying on several E cups I've found they fit a lot comfier but I can't wait to get properly fitted!
Unfortunately my nearest Bravissimo is 2.5 hours away sad smile
Atleast I know to avoid M&S so thanks for that! xx

chr1st1na
chr1st1na
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Totty1982 26th March 2013, 7:51 pm

Christina,

I looooooooove your bra & your new additions look
Fan booby tastic, can I ask where it's from? X x
Totty1982
Totty1982
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down