Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Still got a small hole! Not happy!

+6
nads
Angelpie
natalia
misf1
annefinackapan
nicole777
10 posters

Go down

Still got a small hole! Not happy! Empty Still got a small hole! Not happy!

Post by nicole777 14th June 2009, 10:16 am

I have a small hole under my left breast that wont seem to close, i saw my gp and nurse last week who just told me to put steri strips on and keep it clean!! the GP gave me some antibiotic cream to put on it but it,s just the same as last week maybe slightly worse, I'm so fed up is it normal to have this small hole for so long 6 weeks post op now has been there since about 3 weeks post op, i am seeing my nurse on tues for my 6 week check up, but wont see my surgeon till 3 months. its getting me down and also my left breast still aches quiet a lot too i thought id be back to normal by now?? sorry to go on im just fed up :pale: N xx
nicole777
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 72

Back to top Go down

Still got a small hole! Not happy! Empty Re: Still got a small hole! Not happy!

Post by annefinackapan 14th June 2009, 10:35 am

Aw sorry your healing hasnt gone smoothly chick. Some people heal quicker than others as long as you follow the instructions and keep it clean and covered you wont get an infection and it will heal eventually. Aching is normal Im 4.5 months post op and still get the odd shooting pain etc.
You are still early days I honestly dont think we are told how long the recovery/healing is and so when it seems to take time its a bit annoying isnt it?
Moan away thats what we are here for - to listen and have a little moan ourselves from time to time
xx
annefinackapan
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1260

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 14th June 2009, 10:56 am

I agreeI didn't have a clue how long the healing would take I thought 2 weeks to a month. I was clueless. Now I realise that it can be up to a year for everything to be fully settled. It gets really frustrating sometimes cause you just want to feel better and normal now. It will be worth it all in the end. Just take care of yourself, eat a balanced diet, drink plenty of water. Here are some healing foods I've been eating
"C" your way to faster healing. Foods high in vitamin C, such as broccoli, potatoes and citrus fruits, are thought to promote faster healing by building collagen tissue around blood vessels in the skin.
Down the zinc. Some experts recommend zinc-rich foods for faster healing. Good sources of zinc include roasted pumpkin and sunflower seeds, Brazil nuts, Swiss and Cheddar cheeses, peanuts, dark-meat turkey and lean beef.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 14th June 2009, 2:46 pm

i think u need to check with your nurse to be honest mine healed up very quick i really think u need to see the nurse or ur surgeon as dsnt sound like its healing well
xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelpie 14th June 2009, 2:56 pm

I still had a small hole at 6 weeks... it's sometimes just the dissolving stitches taking their time to dissolve. It's still very early days. The aching too can go on for months.

Try not to let it get you down.

Angel x
Angelpie
Angelpie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1428

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 14th June 2009, 7:32 pm

It should close up soon hun, give it time and it will heal naturally, Roxy had a small hole too and just kept it covered with steri strips and it eventually closed up x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by nicole777 15th June 2009, 8:56 am

Thanks for all your advice :) I am seeing nurse Tuesday so see what she thinks ??

misf1, thanks for your advice i will get some zinc :)
thanks N xx
nicole777
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 15th June 2009, 9:36 am

Sorry to hear you have been having problems still hun, i had a small hole at the corner of my scar it was an undissolved stitch.

Keep us updated on what the nurse says, im sure it will be fine.

x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 15th June 2009, 4:58 pm

Good Luck tommorrow!!! Hope it is getting better. xx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 16th June 2009, 9:18 am

I still have a couple holes too x and a couple strands of stitches that have partly worked their way to the surface, but still partly inside x they look like bits of fluff x

Try not to focus on them and just carry on looking after them Hug
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by nicole777 16th June 2009, 10:22 am

HI, i saw the nurse today, she thinks the hole looks a bit better than last week it is not as deep, she has taken a swab from it just to check there is no infection. she wants to see me next week and if its no better my surgeon is there next week so he will come in and see me :) hopefully it will close up by then just have to keep it clean and covered with a steri strip... :) thought id be trying on new bras this week...... never mind :) N x
nicole777
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharona 18th June 2009, 11:39 am

Hi,

I have also still FOUR holes and I saw surgeon over a week ago on Monday, he told me it's not normal to heal so slowly but he didn't think there was any need for antibiotics. I was 4 weeks po then, now 5,5 and still have the holes.. They are not infected looking anymore, but still.. It's very annoying, I'm afraid they stay dark then after they've healed and closed.

I have some scar creams and I've also kept sterilizing them daily, but the surgeon said not to use steri strips or anything else, to let them breath. Shocked

Oh well, just waiting...

I wish your close soon!!
Sharona
Sharona
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 50

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down