Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6 weeks post op - many changes to come?

+2
Welshdoll
littlewellies
6 posters

Go down

6 weeks post op - many changes to come?  Empty 6 weeks post op - many changes to come?

Post by littlewellies 20th March 2013, 7:03 am

Morning :)

I'm 6 weeks post op today, do I have many more changes to come or are they dome now? They move a fair bit and they are quite soft although I'd hoped they get a lot softer x
littlewellies
littlewellies
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 970

Back to top Go down

6 weeks post op - many changes to come?  Empty Re: 6 weeks post op - many changes to come?

Post by Welshdoll 20th March 2013, 7:16 am

Littlewellies
Your avi looks amazing when I was Pre BA and thought I was having anatomicals yours were exactly what I wanted!! I'm no expert but my boobie obsessiveness and months of Internet research has taught me that changes will continue to happen for a long time yet especially with unders.
Xxxxx
Welshdoll
Welshdoll
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 133

Back to top Go down

6 weeks post op - many changes to come?  Empty Re: 6 weeks post op - many changes to come?

Post by littlewellies 20th March 2013, 7:19 am

Thank you :) yours look great too! Are ur drains out yet? How u feeling? Xx
littlewellies
littlewellies
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 970

Back to top Go down

Post by Welshdoll 20th March 2013, 7:24 am

No! Still here... Totally fed up emotionally but feeling good physically no aches or pains just want a nice bath and my own bed been wide awake since 4am this place is so hot drains are looking a little bit better will have to see what PS says later! fingers crossed xx
Welshdoll
Welshdoll
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 133

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 20th March 2013, 7:49 am

Up to a year for full results can be the total time xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by Cazzyxo 20th March 2013, 8:50 am

Yeh iv heard a year. Also 6months for fluffing with unders woooo so all hope is not lost I may fluff yet. Check out my trail for my progression pic I made :) I still changed up to now xx
Cazzyxo
Cazzyxo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 979

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 20th March 2013, 11:36 am

Ohhhhh you have LOTS of changes to come lovely!

Your boobs are going to continue to soften, feeling almost as soft as a real breast and will gain full natural movement. They may drop a little more, not so much they sag lol, it will be slight changes that may not be noticeable but you'll feel the change as they begin to feel more and more natural and there is still the possibility that you may fluff still also.

I'd say the changes to your boobs don't stop until at least the six month mark... Some go on changing for up to a year. X
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by lil-happy-jo 20th March 2013, 11:41 am

In the last week mine have softened a lot, but to be honest I dont notice the change in them until i look back at pictures. Think thats a sign that i look at them too much hehe xxx
lil-happy-jo
lil-happy-jo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 437

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down