Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smoking

+3
COOKIE
Nicole
Daisydee
7 posters

Go down

Smoking Empty Smoking

Post by Daisydee 19th March 2013, 11:54 pm

Hi,
I have been cutting down on smoking for the last month or so and got down to 1 a day which was great (I wasn't a HUGE smoker before probably 5-7 a day). But at the weekend I went away and fell off the bandwagon and my 1 a day went out the window. So sunday I gave myself a good talking too and realised the only person I was putting in danger was myself, paying all this money and risking my recovery for a few fags!! Since then I haven't had one!! Not even a overwhelming craving! Only 5days to go until the op now, so excited!
I just had to share me achievement!!
X
Daisydee
Daisydee
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 396

Back to top Go down

Smoking Empty Re: Smoking

Post by Nicole 20th March 2013, 12:02 am

well done hun!!

so proud! it's so hard quitting isn't it :(

i've tried so many times before but failed but i managed this time by just keeping reminding myself what was at stake! xx
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2455

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 20th March 2013, 12:38 am

Well done you hun. Its obviously taken that fall for you to see the possible sets backs you could cause and in doing so, that one a day filled with nicotine that you were putting into your system will now leave your body free to heal. Filling your blood full of oxygen to promote healthy healing and lessen the risk of CC for you babe.

You should be very proud. Its a difficult step for any smoker to make and you did it!

You too Newbooz! Massive achievement hun!

Boobies here you come! yahoo
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Welshdoll 20th March 2013, 7:00 am

Congrats it's such a huge achievement and something to be very proud of! i gave up myself 3 weeks ago was on 10 menthols a day easy!! had a couple of wobbles but am so determined now, Saving a fortune and having a sense of smell back is amazing! dance xxxx
Welshdoll
Welshdoll
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 133

Back to top Go down

Post by Njwarren87 21st March 2013, 9:25 am

I wish I could stop smoking - it seems the closer my op gets the more I am wanting one! Cut right down but can't give up completely :(
Only 2 days til my op too and really worried I am gonna have complications with surgery and healing if I don't stop right now
Njwarren87
Njwarren87
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 210

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisydee 21st March 2013, 10:16 pm

I just left mine at home, that way I couldnt have one even if I wanted one! Then everytime I found myself reaching for the packet I just told myself NO!! Like you said we know the risks it brings and its tough to resist the temptation but its not worth the risk afterall we are paying all this money seems silly to risk it all for a silly fag that u prob wont enjoy as much as u thought u would when u do have it!!
Stay strong hun.
x
Daisydee
Daisydee
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by littlemiss 27th March 2013, 10:28 am

NJ I know what you mean! Mine looming has made me want more! You probably wont want one after anyway though as you'll be all groggy?
I suggest something like SKYCIG. Its a water based vapor fake ciggie. You can get the kit online half price at the moment (£10). It is basically smoking without the smoke. Its amazing how real it seems, I have tried one and know a lot of people that have used it to quit. Its still not great but its much better because obviously its just like the nicotine patch/gum etc. You're not getting the nasty smoke/chemicals and so on so that will be better for your healing.
littlemiss
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 447

Back to top Go down

Post by Njwarren87 27th March 2013, 11:47 am

I read the allan carr easy way to stop smoking and.not had 1 since... amazing book!!
Njwarren87
Njwarren87
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisydee 27th March 2013, 11:50 am

I think the GA did the trick. I haven't wanted a cigerette since the op and think its gonna stay that way at least till I start drinking again... That's when it will go down hill!
Daisydee
Daisydee
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauraloubell 27th March 2013, 12:05 pm

Njwarren87 wrote:I read the allan carr easy way to stop smoking and.not had 1 since... amazing book!!

Me too NJ - So we have Mr M AND Mr C in common Smoking 399357 xxx
Lauraloubell
Lauraloubell
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 330

Back to top Go down

Post by Njwarren87 27th March 2013, 12:07 pm

Haha we do indeed. I still cant believe im not smoking! Never in a million years did I think the book would stop me!
Njwarren87
Njwarren87
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauraloubell 27th March 2013, 12:13 pm

Me either- my bf and I were 20 a day smokers (him for 10 years, me got 6, and we gave up over night after reading the book. That was 4 years ago!! X
Lauraloubell
Lauraloubell
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 330

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down