Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Right choice?!

+4
COOKIE
Lisa34
PrincessPIP22
Njwarren87
8 posters

Go down

Right choice?! Empty Right choice?!

Post by Njwarren87 15th March 2013, 12:31 pm

Hey girls.

Sure this is totally normal but I am starting to doubt having the procedure. I'm 100% certain I want them done as I hate mine. But starting to think "what if" like if something goes wrong during op? What if I don't like them after? Or the scars don't heal and end up worse off...

Nerves are shot!! :(
Njwarren87
Njwarren87
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 210

Back to top Go down

Right choice?! Empty Re: Right choice?!

Post by PrincessPIP22 15th March 2013, 12:47 pm

The 'What if ' stage is normal.

Personally I think youll regret it if you dont :) Best thing I have ever done in my life!

Only you know what is best for you , you have come so far , but its never to late to turn back.

Make sure your 100% before making any final decisions

Good Luck :)
PrincessPIP22
PrincessPIP22
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by Njwarren87 15th March 2013, 12:52 pm

I know I would regret not going through with it... But so up and down with thoughts. One minute I am so excited the next I am pretrified.
I'd nervous about the weirdest things like walking into theatre but not being out to sleep. I'm so stressed I can't stop smoking and I need to cut right down!

I just can't wait for all this worry to be over. Only another week to wait haha xx
Njwarren87
Njwarren87
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 15th March 2013, 12:54 pm

Aww Huni xx I'm sure it's just pre op jitters! We all go through the what if's stage.
If your 100% sure it's what you want then you will be fine, some of the lovely ladies on here have mentioned doing a pro's and con's list before.
As princess has said, it's never too late to change your mind if you really think it's not the right time. I hope all goes well, keep us updated and good luck xx
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by Njwarren87 15th March 2013, 12:56 pm

Thanks Lisa... I'm not pulling out I know that much haha waited too long just wish I could cut these thoughts out.

How did your op go? Are you pleased with results? Xx
Njwarren87
Njwarren87
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 15th March 2013, 1:02 pm

It does sound like the pre-op jitter babe Hug you'll be fine.

We all know there are risks and complications that are connected with this surgery and it would be a fool to think "it would never happen to me" going into this surgery with your eyes wide open feeling 100% confident that this is for you has got to be the only way to go through with it.

Having a BA is such a personal experience and what's right for some, just isn't right for others. I do feel this is just the jitters with you babe and those thoughts that are running around your head are something we probably all go through right before surgery, but reading the surgery stories here left by our lovely ladies helps lots as well as talking through your fears as you are now.

You'll be fine though lovely and in just over a week you'll be sat looking at your new boobs thinking what the heck was I worried about.....

Boobsville is just around the corner babe and its a GREAT place to be Stars
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Njwarren87 15th March 2013, 1:06 pm

Thanks cookie! All your lovely ladies advise has got me this far!

Going to take some before photos tonight and keep looking at them everytime I doubt what I am doing. I can't bare to look at them.

I'm also nervous that the healing don't go as quickly as I need as flying 2 weeks after for work. My surgeon and nurse both said I will be fine but need post op check before I agree with them. Tried to get the trip delayed but can't and no one else to go. Don't help my nerves either haha xx
Njwarren87
Njwarren87
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 15th March 2013, 1:08 pm

Honestly Hun, you will be fine!! Mine was a breeze, I didn't feel nervous at all, even lying on the table ready for the GA was fine, I even said good night to the anestnatist lol. I havnt had any pain, a little morning boob recently I think that's because I am laying flat rather than elevated now. And mondors cord, but that's nothing to worry about. I just kept saying to myself boobies boobies boobies ( a little tip from the man that took me to theatre). Have a read of my surgery story. What size etc are you having?
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 15th March 2013, 1:41 pm

Totally normal, we just have to decide whether we are willing to risk complications/not liking them etc in order to have boobs. x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by yolanda12310 17th March 2013, 1:26 pm

My advice would be to do a pro's and con's list too. Might help get things into perpective.

I hope i dont get too nervous so close to my surgery, at the moment i am so excited and impatient about it all. I just wanna wake up with new boobs tomo if i could !

Hope you calm down though babe- keep your head up! x
yolanda12310
yolanda12310
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by Kxx 17th March 2013, 1:35 pm

You know what I like since I've had my boobs done!!
The fact that they no longer bother me.
I don't constantly think I wish I looked like this.
I just don't think about them at all.
I know that sounds silly but I believe if your happy and content with something you no longer need to examine everything anymore.
I'm glad I had my boobs done coz now they have disappeared into my life and are just boobs :).
Sorry if I sound like a raving loon hahahha
Kxx
Kxx
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1198

Back to top Go down

Post by yolanda12310 17th March 2013, 2:11 pm

Hopefully that will be me one day, they will feel like just boobs. My boobs!
yolanda12310
yolanda12310
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Njwarren87 17th March 2013, 3:13 pm

Thanks girls. Nerves have calmed right down now and sleeping again. Just keep thinking "this time next week"

I've found that I am cleaning my house constantly and getting loads of food etc in in case I can't do anything. My other half will help but he will be working during the day.
Ready meals all ready in freezer haha.
Njwarren87
Njwarren87
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by yolanda12310 17th March 2013, 3:25 pm

Ive made a plan to stay with my sister for the first week, she will take holiday at her work to be there for me 100% of the time. Bless her. Shes had a BA 8 years ago so knows how it feels. I took care of her then and her little boy so shes returning the favour. lol.

I plan to do a food shop before the surgery and stock up her kitchen so im not eating her outta the food for her family and see how it goes with what i am able to do myself.

So excited for you. Keep us updated please. x
yolanda12310
yolanda12310
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by rubylily 17th March 2013, 6:42 pm

I had post op panic about day 3 - had I done the right thing what was I doing to my body.. but it passed after a couple of decent nights sleep... once you are well into your healing process then you'll stop questioning things but until then it's completely normal - it's a big thing to go through so you need to make sure you want it but once you've had it done you will not regret it! xxx
rubylily
rubylily
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 165

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down