Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you remember when your boobs stopped hurting?

5 posters

Go down

Do you remember when your boobs stopped hurting?  Empty Do you remember when your boobs stopped hurting?

Post by Lauraloubell 9th March 2013, 8:59 pm

I'm sure I'm okay but my boobs are still so sore all over. It's kind if like a pins and needles feeling equally spread over both breasts. I drive for the first time today and have just had to take my bra off now as they are so painful. Letting them loose has helped but I'm not supposed to be braless so will have to out it back on soon.

When did yours stop hurting? Xxx
Lauraloubell
Lauraloubell
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 330

Back to top Go down

Do you remember when your boobs stopped hurting?  Empty Re: Do you remember when your boobs stopped hurting?

Post by littlewellies 9th March 2013, 9:02 pm

Mine were kinda weird burn sensation over sensitive until about 3 weeks. They can still be a little sore to touch now and then, but I couldn't wear a bra this time last week they just ached and now they are fine x
littlewellies
littlewellies
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 970

Back to top Go down

Do you remember when your boobs stopped hurting?  Empty Re: Do you remember when your boobs stopped hurting?

Post by Lauraloubell 9th March 2013, 9:06 pm

Hiya wellies, like the new avi!! Thx, "burning" is a good word for it. It's a bit like that. My nipples are the worst. I'm scared to take bra off but it feels so much better xx
Lauraloubell
Lauraloubell
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 330

Back to top Go down

Post by littlewellies 9th March 2013, 9:18 pm

Yeah know exactly what u mean, mine just did not want to be clothed, I wasn't comfortable until I had them out haha it must have passed between weekb3 and 4so not long to go hun xx
littlewellies
littlewellies
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 970

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 9th March 2013, 9:19 pm

That sunburnt feeling is the newly starched skin and nevers healing. 5 months post op I still get an occassional twinge, it does settle x
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by rubylily 9th March 2013, 9:26 pm

I was fine up until end of last week - 3 week mark - started getting pains here and there shooting pains. I think it may have been as I was doing too much - full days at work and lots of client meetings. Am feeing ok again now... I think lots of rest is needed and shouldn't try and do too much too soon.
Not had the "sunburn" feeling yet...
xx
rubylily
rubylily
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 165

Back to top Go down

Post by silverpanther 9th March 2013, 10:01 pm

I had really sensitive nipples up to about week 5, and still getting 'itching' inside boobs, which turns into soreness- its really weird I know...

It does get better though- I think back to how much pain I had in the first month compared to now and its wayyy less, but you dont notice it going necessarily...

sorry to hear youre in pain, maybe try to take some paracetamol or ibuprofen if you're allowed?
XXXXXXXX
silverpanther
silverpanther
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down