Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I HATE THEM, I HAVEN'T STOPPED CRYING

+18
bronzewolf
loopylou
AmyD
nikitaw86
StirCrazy
welshvicci123
Crystal
georgiana76
Jayno
dawnmids
Sara_Crooks
debsrich
misf1
Love2run
kiwigirl
kayleigh9
singingbabe_123
divadust79
22 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I HATE THEM, I HAVEN'T STOPPED CRYING Empty I HATE THEM, I HAVEN'T STOPPED CRYING

Post by divadust79 16th October 2011, 11:34 pm

Hi girl's I had the 525cc and the size is perfect I have no pain no bruises and best of all the surgeon did not see a problem with going up a size the only bloody thing is that there not the shape I want there totally the opposite too forward and narrow at the cup I'm so angry & sad I could swear right now I'm being discharged at 9am and I think the doctors day off tomorrow if hies not do you know if he would do a re opp ? pls help me girls there's nothing worse than having the boobs you hate :(
divadust79
divadust79
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 255

http://[img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10766;116/s

Back to top Go down

I HATE THEM, I HAVEN'T STOPPED CRYING Empty Re: I HATE THEM, I HAVEN'T STOPPED CRYING

Post by singingbabe_123 17th October 2011, 12:19 am

Hey!
Don't panic! Everything sounds absolutely normal! They will change shape, I promise! They just need to settle and fluff. As soon as all of that happens you will have the best looking boobs ever! So please don't stress out :) Mine were like two high balls on my neck when I first got them, and now they look as natural as anything, so don't worry :) xxx
singingbabe_123
singingbabe_123
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 194

Back to top Go down

I HATE THEM, I HAVEN'T STOPPED CRYING Empty Re: I HATE THEM, I HAVEN'T STOPPED CRYING

Post by divadust79 17th October 2011, 12:24 am

HI HONEY BUT DID THE CUP GO ROUND AFTER ON THE SIDE VIEW PROFILE? COZ MINE LOOKS STREGHT ACCROSS I HATE THEM, I HAVEN'T STOPPED CRYING 43877
divadust79
divadust79
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by divadust79 17th October 2011, 12:25 am

I dont have a cure like the 460cc modorate look I really wanted wide cups and less projection and ive got it the other way round know pls tellp me
divadust79
divadust79
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by divadust79 17th October 2011, 12:29 am

sorry I meant to say curve, like the modarate shape this looks more perky with out shape,
sorry sweetie Im still dizzy on the ga lol
divadust79
divadust79
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by singingbabe_123 17th October 2011, 12:36 am

Did he put in high profiles instead of moderate ones then? Your best bet is to sleep tonight and get all the GA out of your system, so that you can look at them with a clear mind. Give it a few days to see if they change shape (you tend to find you will see a massive difference in the 1st week) if you don't see a change by the end of the week and you are really unhappy, then go back to your ps and voice your concerns. Hope everything works out for you, im sure it will, don't worry :) XXX
singingbabe_123
singingbabe_123
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 194

Back to top Go down

Post by kayleigh9 17th October 2011, 2:11 am

relax. its completely normal. its only over the past coupl of weeks that mine have fallen into a better hape, and i know ive still got a while to go. i hated them at first but i also knew that they wernt going to be perfect straight away. there are so many changes to come - its unreal how much they change. it could be days, it could be months, everyone is different. because i had unders, i knew it would be months for me. hope you feel better soon, and just try and be patiant, they will change :)
kayleigh9
kayleigh9
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 135

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwigirl 17th October 2011, 2:27 am

The surgeons won't usually do a re-op for at least a few weeks, if not months, so if his day off tomorrow, it really won't make any difference.

I know it's hard not to freak out, but honestly, the boobs you have woken up with are not the boobs you will end up with. It's only time that will tell if they are what you want or not.

When I woke up, I thought I had such bad torpedo tit, but now when I try and put on a bikini top, they are spilling out all over the show, and they're not even very soft yet!

If you're that upset, it might pay to try and not look at them for a while... then maybe when you next have a good look, things will have changed?? My BF kind of freaked out a bit when he first saw them at 5 days post-op, and yet now I can't even get changed in front of him without him letting out a little sigh and saying "I love your titties...".

I'm not promising you that what you have is what you wanted. Emme-Kate had the reverse issue - wanting HP's and being given Mods, and she's had to have a re-op to switch to HP's. But she still had to wait months and let things settle before she had her re-op.

I'm really sorry to hear you're so upset, make sure your concerns are noted by your PS, but at the same time - try and relax a bit and let them settle in, your skin will need to stretch, things will change in time, and then you'll be able to judge the results.

I HATE THEM, I HAVEN'T STOPPED CRYING 571992xx
kiwigirl
kiwigirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 899

Back to top Go down

Post by Love2run 17th October 2011, 3:49 am

I can understand how you feel I hate mine but I am the other way to you as mine are to flat for my existing breast tissue. But in saying that they have changed over time and they do soften and fillout a bit.. Take some daily pics and watch them for the first few weeks and watch them change. I would still ring your Dr and mention how you are feeling.
Love2run
Love2run
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 17th October 2011, 5:22 am

I am going to give you a virtual shake. Hun please do not expect them to look anything like boobs for a while. It takes months to see the result. You don't just wake up with the perfect ones. You can get a bit of a Madonna cone boob thing going on for a few weeks. Give it some time.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by debsrich 17th October 2011, 6:16 am

AhHhh Diva....
This makes me feel sad to wake up and see you are unhappy.... Going on what I've read, seen with friends, and also as the ladies on here have said, they take a while to settle and find their shape. From what youve said the last few days, with the photos you've put up- I thought it was the high profiles you wanted?!
That's great you got the 525s you wanted. And also great you have no pain or bruising.
I know Mr Hassan said to me he wouldn't do any re-op until at least 3 months- because of the amount of time it takes to settle.
If your feeling stressed and upset still this morning, if I was you, I'd mention it to staff there, then have a look at some photos of
debsrich
debsrich
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 614

Back to top Go down

Post by debsrich 17th October 2011, 6:18 am

(sorry accidentally hit send!!!) ....
... Other ladies straight after their op, then how their boobs change over the first few days, weeks and months.
I have been quite surprised in some cases with what I've seen.
I really hope you're ok!!!!
xxx
debsrich
debsrich
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sara_Crooks 17th October 2011, 6:35 am

I had 355cc's and mine were cone shaped, they still are a bit but are starting to get softer and take better shape!! Dont worry, you will love them once they start to settle and drop.
Sara_Crooks
Sara_Crooks
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 193

Back to top Go down

Post by divadust79 17th October 2011, 7:22 am

Hi Misf1 thank you for your advice sweets that's exactly what I currently have Madonna boobs and I cant even laugh about it, I feel so low and disappointed, I'm just wondering will they round off? will I have a slight spillage or will they be straight across facing forward ? ps THG did not have the 525cc cui available in stock I was was given a choice of 460cc CUI or 525cc natrelle, I got my mum to pay the difference over the phone as I will pay her back soon and chose to go bigger I love the size I do think that the 460cc would have been to small for me I'am currently wearing a 34 e bra from debenhams loving my size :) one thing I can smile abou.
divadust79
divadust79
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 17th October 2011, 7:33 am

You will be able to laugh in time. I had pointy boobs for a while and they really rounded off with side boob and everything. It took a bit longer for the cleavage to appear but that came together when they stopped being so high up. Honestly take lots of pictures of your healing as you go along and you'll be amazed in a few months at just how much they have changed.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by debsrich 17th October 2011, 7:34 am

The 525 natrelles in full are one of my options!
debsrich
debsrich
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnmids 17th October 2011, 7:35 am

i took photos from day one so i could see the change, you can look at my pics if it will help you compare, we will all look different afterwards, and the shapes i went through was scary lol
dawnmids
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 581

https://www.facebook.com/Dawn.T.Richards

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayno 17th October 2011, 7:42 am

Hi DivaDust

I totally sympathise, I got home and everything is pointing straight out like ice cream cornets!!! They are now trying to escape under my armpits and the swelling there is very sore. I keep putting the frozen peas on and that seems to help a lot. I am in the really early stages so hope they will settle down and become a bit more natural looking. I particularly asked for teardrop shaped implants so they wouldnt look like I'm gonna take your eye out. I think I will take the advice here and take pictures and see what happens.

I think you will feel better once you are home and clear of the GA which fusses everything.

Deep breaths and lets see how we go xxx
Jayno
Jayno
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 71

Back to top Go down

Post by georgiana76 17th October 2011, 8:01 am

Aaahhhh Diva!!!! Im just going to send you a virtual hug Hug as I think all the girls have already said everything, they will change PROMISE xxxxxxxx
georgiana76
georgiana76
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 604

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 17th October 2011, 8:11 am

Awww Hun its very hard to get your head around the fact that yur boobs in time will look NOTHIN like what they do right now!

I remember being upset as mine seemed stuck on and all the girls on here told me to stay calm as they would "drop and settle" into shape but I just couldnt see how they would change but trust me they really do!!!I HATE THEM, I HAVEN'T STOPPED CRYING 154564 .

I was a luck one as line dropped 2 weeks after my op ( which is not normal , its normally alot later then that) and I was convinced that I didnt have any swelling but at 5-6 weeks the swelling I didnt think I had went down over night and my word the difference was unreal.

If your happy with the size then your already heading in the right way so just give your new boobs time to settle and heal and you will love them im sure of thatI HATE THEM, I HAVEN'T STOPPED CRYING 184153

xx

P.s I would think its unheard of having a re-op so soon after your B.A as the P.S will be well aware of the changes to come so will just reasure you things will be ok, but if in say 3 months time your still not happy then things may be taken further but just sit tight hun

zz
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

Post by welshvicci123 17th October 2011, 8:14 am

AWW hun big I HATE THEM, I HAVEN'T STOPPED CRYING 571992 i know its hard to say when your already feeling down but dont worry about what they look like right now, thats not what they are going to look like in a few weeks, your body has to make huge changes to accompany the new boobies, so there not going to be perfect right away, although we do have a perfect picture in mind of what we want them to be like.

please don't stress yourself you need to be fit and healthy to have an easy recovery period. Honestly your boobs will change.

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
welshvicci123
welshvicci123
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2289

Back to top Go down

Post by StirCrazy 17th October 2011, 9:09 am

oh hun its completely normal to feel this way. Take a photo of them today, even if you don't want to, just do it...then wait till your one week comes around and take another photo of the same angles. Try and do this every week. This will help you see the changes happening and you'll soon realise that they aren't as bad. Believe me, this has helped me loads. When you stare at them all day you don't see the changes, but photo's tell the story.

Good luck and congrats on your new additions.
StirCrazy
StirCrazy
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by nikitaw86 17th October 2011, 9:12 am

don't panic hun you'll definately get the rounding with high profiles and the size will help with that you've seen mine and how much they changed from day 1 to now!! when i first came home they where all front make the most of it cause as they start changing u realise they've swollen and are sitting under ur armpits trust me its a long road to recovery you'll get there and i'm sure in a few weeks you'll be laughing about cone boobs xx
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1685

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 17th October 2011, 9:22 am

honey mine have rounded off and i have side boob already.... love you lots divadust xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2138

Back to top Go down

Post by loopylou 17th October 2011, 9:34 am

Just sending you a hug honey xxx

I hope you have had some sleep and feel a bit better this morning. I was so up and down post op and for 2 days couldnt even look at mine, my poor friend thought she was gonna have big problems with me.

Im now almost 4 weeks post op and they are completely different - more rounded and side boob, but no cleavage yet. Yours will change too. With 500cc implants your boobs are prob tight and have a bit of relaxing to do but you'll get there.
loopylou
loopylou
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 384

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next